GOLDIE ABROL

khwaishfan

Taahir

Heavenlybliss

Thank you so much for the lovely comments

Mission Love Part 11

Thank you so much my dear friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful cover page

At night....

Mehek entered Raghav's room and stared at him.

Mehek:I tried to kill you.But still you did not die.I won't let you recover.You need to die Raghav.

Mehek took a syringe needle to inject poison to Raghav's body.

Mehek:I will inject it and the blame will go to your nurse Julie.

Mehek smirked.

She was about to inject poison to Raghav's body.Suddenly somebody held her hand and snatched the syringe from her.She threw the syringe and slapped Mehek.She was Pragati.

Mehek was shocked:Julie!

Pragati:You thought you can kill Raghav easily?I won't let it happen when I am here.I knew that you were the one who tried to take Raghav's life.So my eyes were on you.

Mehek was shocked.

Mehek:How did you know it?You did'nt know me before.Right?

Pragati:I don't need to tell you how I came to know about you.You are heartless to try to kill Raghav who loves you a lot.I will expose you to Ajay Sir and Swarna Ma'am.

Mehek smirked:Why would they believe a nurse like you more than their sister?They won't believe you.

Suddenly she heard a voice.

"We will believe her because we saw what you did now Mehek".

It was Ajay.

Mehek was shocked:Bhai!

Ajay slapped Mehek.

Ajay:Why did you do this to our Raghav?

Mehek:He is not mine.Just because I am divorced and my son does'nt stay with me,none of you gave importance to him and were planning to give all the properties to Raghav.So I decided to kill Raghav to make my son get what he deserves.

Swarna:How did you even think that Ajay was partial Mehek?Ajay had already written some of the properties in your son's name.He was going to reveal it and surprise you.But you spoiled everything by trying to kill our son.You are too cruel Mehek.

Swarna slapped Mehek.

Suddenly Reyansh and Jay arrived there.

All were surprised to see them there.

Pragati:I only called them.Because Reyansh is my cousin and Jay is my friend.

Ajay and Swarna were surprised.

Reyansh:We have brought police men with us.

Mehek was shocked.They arrested Mehek.

Ajay and Swarna hugged each other crying.

Swarna:How could Mehek do this to us?

Ajay:She is inhuman.

Suddenly Pragati and others saw Raghav's tears rolling down his cheeks.

Pragati said emotionally:Raghav can hear and sense everything.She witnessed what happened between Mehek and us.That's why he is crying.Let him cry and relieve his pain.He is showing improvememt.

Swarna shed tears happily.

Swarna:Our Raghav's health is improving now.

Ajay nodded tearfully.

Suddenly Swarna asked them:Why did you all hide from us that Julie is related to Reyansh and Jay?

They were silent for a moment.

Pragati:That's a long story.I am actually Dr.Pragati whom Raghav loved.

They were shocked.

Swarna:What?You are my Raghav's girl?Why did'nt you tell me that before?Why did you come here as a nurse?

Pragati:Because I did'nt have the courage to tell anything.

Pragati told them everything.They were shocked.

Swarna:Why did you break my son's heart Pragati?

Ajay:We trusted you.But you...

Pragati wept:Please believe me.Now I am staying here with a good intention.I want to cure Raghav.I will trear Raghav like a nurse till he becomes fine.After that I will go.

Reyansh:Please let Pragati treat Raghav.After Pragati started treating him,Raghav's health has improved.Right?

Ajay and Swarna nodded.

Swarna:We are giving you one more chance.But if Raghav does not recover,I will throw you out.

Pragati nodded tearfully.

After 3 months...

Pragati was surprised to see Raghav standing.

Pragati could not believe her eyes.

She smiled tearfully:Raghav,you are alright?

Pragati embraced him forgetting herself.Raghav became emotional.Suddenly Pragati realized what she was doing.She moved away from Raghav silently.

Raghav:What is in your mind Pragati?

Pragati:You are over thinking Raghav.Nothing is there in my mind.

Raghav:Pragati,last few months I was in my senses though I was not able to move or respond.I know how you stood by me all the time.Even though you are a doctor,I know how you looked after me like a nurse throwing away your real identity.Why Pragati?

Pragati:Because I wounded your heart.I wanted to correct my mistake by bringing you back to life.

Raghav:But it looked more than that Pragati.You looked after me day and night.Only a wife or a lover does that.Why?

Pragati looked at him emotionally.

Raghav:Say Pragati.Why?

Pragati burst out:Because I love you Raghav.

Raghav became emotional.

Pragati:Maybe I was in love with you before our first meeting itself.That's why you saw love in my eyes that day.But I denied it as I had not realized my love for you.But when you were fighting for life in the hospital,I realised how much I love you and what you mean to me.

I wanted you to recover because there was no life for me without you.I realized that life is impossible without you.

I love you Raghav.

Raghav smiled emotionally cupping her face.

Raghav:I knew that you also love me.

They shared an emotional eye lock and embraced each other.

Pragati brought Raghav to Ajay and Swarna's room.They were surprised to see Raghav walk.

Swarna and Ajay smiled emotionally.

Swarna hugged him and asked:You are alright now Raghav?

Raghav:Yes mom.

Raghav kissed her.

Ajay caressed Raghav and said:We waited for this moment since a long time.

Raghav smiled.

Suddenly Swarna looked at Pragati.

Swarna thanked Pragati tearfully:Thank you Pragati.Like you promised you returned my son like he was before.

Pragati:Raghav needs more rest.He has not fully recovered.He should continue his meditation.

Swarna:Sorry Pragati.When Raghav was bedridden I blamed you.I did not see your willingness to do anything for my son.

Pragati:It's okay Ma'am.

Raghav:Mom,you blamed Pragati?

Swarna:What else to do Raghav?For the first time you fell in love.But when I came to know that Pragati was that girl and she broke your heart,I could not tolerate it.That moment I could not see her good side.

Pragati:As a mother,Swarna Ma'am is right Raghav.Any mother would do the same.Because I was wrong.

Raghav held her hand and said:But you are my love.I am yours and you are mine.Can I bear anyone hurting you?

Raghav and Pragati looked at each other emotionally.

Swarna and Ajay were surprised.

Ajay:That means?

Raghav:Yes dad.We both decided to unite.We want to get married.

Swarna and Ajay were surprised.

Swarna:Really?

Raghav:Yes mom.

Ajay:Pragati...are you sure?

Pragati:Yes sir.I also love Raghav.Otherwise I would not have been here with Raghav when he was unwell. I realized it late.

Swarna:You both made us very happy.We can't wait to see you both getting married.

They smiled.

Ajay and Swarna were seated near the dining table.

Swarna:Thank you Ajay for arranging a special dinner for me.

Ajay:We were stress for a long time.After a long time,we got happiness.I feel very happy to see you smile after a long time.So it's a time for celebration.That's why I arranged a special dinner.

Swarna:I am really happy now Ajay.You,me and our Raghav are together like before.

Ajay:A new addition too.Pragati.

Swarna:You are right.I can't wait for Raghav and Pragati's wedding.

Ajay:Me too.We will rock all the wedding functions.

Swarna:Yes.

Edited by jasminerahul - a day ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Amazing update dear πŸ™‚

Just loved it πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 hours ago

The reason for Mehek attempting to kill Raghav was stupid. Happy that Swarna gave a chance to Pragati. Finally Raghav recovered and the duo confessed love to each other. Swarna looks so beautiful even though she's dusky. Loved Swarna Ajay moment, perfect pics, waiting for next

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 hours ago

Part 11

Phenomenal update... grippingly written

Update soon