Bepanah Ishq...Limitless love...VaNi,Dev Nalini,Ranveer-Ruhi(KK-Jenni) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome update Jasmine.Loved reading it.This part was very mysterious.I was very curious to know as to who killed Rakesh.So it was Revathi his wife who killed him inorder to save her daughter's life.Any mother will feel the urge to punish those who has evil eyes over her daughter.Here its her step father.But it was wrong on Revathi's part to kill him I would say she should have caught him red-handed and handed him to the police.Now what abt her daughter Nalini.if Revathi goes to jail.Nalini will be orphan.Dev will be by her side always.But loved the story you wrote.There are lot of twists and turns👍🏼

Ok so Alia lied that she loves Saransh in order to save the love of her life Jay.Hope Jay's father agrees.So her parents also know abt the issue

Thank God Ranveer came to know abt the medicine at the right time.Atlast his uncle-aunt's true colors came out.Thanks to Ruhi who helped him get out of the blind love for them.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dearđź’•đź‘Ť

Awesome and beautiful part🤗

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon đź‘Ť

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.

dev is lying that nalini is sad about her dad rakesh passing away and he doesn't want Nalini's hatred for rakesh to come out.he is worried whether nalini would become a suspect in front of all.

Originally posted by: salley145

So happy that Revati knew about that cheapster. My edit suitsperfectly to this scene, thnx for using this one too. Shocked that she receivedan anonymous letter, I think Dev is the one who did so, or maybe someone else, sameage girl like Nalini who was abused by Rakesh, just a guess. But glad to see thatRevati didn’t kill him, someone else did, but shocking at the same time. Ankushand Yamini are ridiculous, for their own son, they tried destroying someone else’sson who was their family only. Hope this ridiculous duo of Ankush and Yamini don’ttarget Ruhi now. When Ruhi said, I am with you, it was emotional. Oh this song “JitniDafa” reminds me of PreeJun, during the flight episodes, it was used on them numeroustimes. Hahhah, Ruhi found Ranveer’s angry reactions funny. RuVeer thinking of eachother was cute. Ranveer’s imagination was funny. Why is Dev lying about Nalini beingsad? She isn’t sad, I don’t think so. Prachi’s dialogue has a mistake, Revati wasn’tshot, Rakesh got shot. Wondering who the killer is. Sad that Jay broke up with Alia.You should have blurred the naag naagin tongues of Jay and Alia, they look funny.Embrace was cute. Saransh Alia scene was cute. Perfect pics, waiting for next.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Part 8

Outstanding update.... splendidly written

coderlady thumbnail

Revathi knew about Rakesh. For how long? Why didn't she act earlier to protect her daughter?

coderlady thumbnail

Just like Nalini and Dev, Revathi planned to kill Rakesh. But someone else did the deed. Glad it was not any of them.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.next part is also posted.please check when you get time.

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Awesome update Jasmine.Loved reading it.This part was very mysterious.I was very curious to know as to who killed Rakesh.So it was Revathi his wife who killed him inorder to save her daughter's life.Any mother will feel the urge to punish those who has evil eyes over her daughter.Here its her step father.But it was wrong on Revathi's part to kill him I would say she should have caught him red-handed and handed him to the police.Now what abt her daughter Nalini.if Revathi goes to jail.Nalini will be orphan.Dev will be by her side always.But loved the story you wrote.There are lot of twists and turns👍🏼

Ok so Alia lied that she loves Saransh in order to save the love of her life Jay.Hope Jay's father agrees.So her parents also know abt the issue

Thank God Ranveer came to know abt the medicine at the right time.Atlast his uncle-aunt's true colors came out.Thanks to Ruhi who helped him get out of the blind love for them.

coderlady thumbnail

Ankush and Yamini were slow poisoning Ranveer. What an evil couple!

coderlady thumbnail

Ankush and Yamini did all this to get the wealth and set up their son. But their son has to work and shine on his own capacity.

coderlady thumbnail

Ruhi is right. A failed plan will make them do something else.