Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

They didn't shoot these scenes in the dark. They shot during the daytime and then applied a night filter. Night-filtered scenes are always shot under extremely bright lights.

that's even more stupid.. they could've made the filter light enough then.
1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Classic main character plot armour for Arjun and Savi 😆

ITV never does action scenes properly, either you get away with no scratch or get seriously injured with no real repercussions after a week

Arjun will bounce back, just as he did from the head injury, but Balaram has been limping for weeks now. I wonder if Hemant Pharande was injured in real life, because Balaram had his arm in a sling at one of the temple meetings, with no explanation from the story.

Arjun dropping the weight on Balaram's foot was not typical action hero violence. Knocking the wind out of someone is expected; broken bones are not. Maybe the creative team quickly wrote in that scene without realizing how inhuman it makes Arjun.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Arjun will bounce back, just as he did from the head injury, but Balaram has been limping for weeks now. I wonder if Hemant Pharande was injured in real life, because Balaram had his arm in a sling at one of the temple meetings, with no explanation from the story.

Arjun dropping the weight on Balaram's foot was not typical action hero violence. Knocking the wind out of someone is expected; broken bones are not. Maybe the creative team quickly wrote in that scene without realizing how inhuman it makes Arjun.

Arjun living for the chaos of breaking bones and hearts on the go 😆 I love a bad boii 😆

But I'd prefer something like this...

1215019 thumbnail

This promo shows us what the action scenes would have looked like without night-filtering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FFmrfxiHLc

1215019 thumbnail

Savi's predicament is that her presence on the hill implies that she knew that the hitmen would be there. However, if she accuses Balaram, even without implicating Vishvambhar, she will frustrate Vishvambhar's alliance with Balaram to steal Arjun's property. And Vishvambhar could harm Mother Māulī, reopen the Sahil homicide investigation etc.

Will Dhole Patil's convenient death, plus knowing that Arjun had deprived him of festival games, inspire Savi to accuse him of the murder attempt? I don't think Savi knows Dhole's involvement with Balaram's plot, the earlier ambush, or Gangaram, or that Arjun's compassionate prohibition of cockfighting was the issue. Savi might hesitate to accuse a pillar of the community. However, if Savi has noticed the whispers between Dhole and Balaram, maybe she'll name Dhole.

Was Dhole's heart attack natural, or deliberate?

Will Arjun or anyone question how Savi retrieved the ornaments when she was busy saving Arjun's life?

The way the Kawathekars argued about who would do mahā-āratī in Arjun's place ... what a dysfunctional family! I didn't expect Vishvambhar to disqualify Balaram by saying that he doesn't observe ritual purity. Maybe he had no choice, if Balaram's consumption of meat/alcohol/prostitutes during the festival period has been seen by the whole village.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago
1215019 thumbnail

Arjun's melancholy speech to Krishna'i showed us again that as much as he picks fights with everyone and enjoys hurting them, he feels hurt by their illwill.

Saying that maybe he shouldn't have returned from America, Arjun admitted that by taking the flag-planting honour, he provoked Balaram (maybe by breaking his foot too?), and by banning animal cruelty sports, he incurred the villagers' wrath.

How far back have Balaram and Arjun been enemies? Were they ever united as brothers?

Arjun's invitation to Savitri to convince him to attend the mahāāratī, followed by Arjun implying that just her personal wish that he would attend as the flag-planter had convinced him, Arjun agreeing on the condition that Savitri should accompany him, and Arjun wanting Savitri to bring him the kurta that he would wear, was a nice flirtatious scene.

Does Arjun really consider himself the flag-planter, or is it his hidden intention to bring Savitri to the mandira and have her perform the mahāāratī because she actually planted the flag? Does Arjun suspect that the prophecy of the real heir taking the flag to the summit has come true?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so not Arjun but Savi is a kavthekar...... thats why the well will get water, despite her planting the flag......

seems like an old black and white movie, where the kids are exchanged post birth...... Arjun might be Mother mauli's real son whom she left with Bheema to enjoy the wealth......maybe she felt unfair behavior from the kavthekars for whatever reason........ she seems very paranoid about wrong actions, cause her own actions are guilt tripping her....

1215019 thumbnail

I haven't watched the latest couple of episodes yet, but I hope they don't do a switched-at-birth twist. Especially not your idea that would desecrate Savi's regard for her Mother Māulī. I can understand a mother surrendering her baby for adoption because she doesn't want it, but a character who trades babies loses my sympathy instantly!

Is the black-and-white movie that you have in mind Raṅgapañcamī, in which Hamsa Wadkar played the single mother who switches her baby with its half-sister as revenge against the cheating Patil? Jayashri Gadkar played the dual roles of the grown-up half-sisters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGKzNGfInUI&pp=ygUbcmFuZ2FwYW5jaGFtaSBtYXJhdGhpIG1vdmll

On Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā, the revelation that Ātyābāī had given birth to Siddhi flopped. We all knew that Siddhi's connection to her parents and Sagar was deeper than biology - especially the love of languages and literature that Siddhi shared with Nandakumar. The adversarial relationship between Ātyābāī and Siddhi became one-sided. Ātyābāī's protective attitude for Sarakāra suddenly turned into apathy, and she tried to make Siddhi her heir without any emotional bond. The show's primary villain became unrecognizable. Chinmay Mandlekar shouldn't repeat that mistake here.

Arjun hasn't even met Sharada, and what big drama could result between them from discovering that he's her son? Bhima and Bhalachandra are dead, so there couldn't be drama between Savi and them as birth parents. Krishna'i, Vidyadhar, and Priya already like Savi, Nanda and Shali would continue to hate her, and Vishvambhar would still look out for himself. Balaram might think twice about his itheça çuragāḷīna threats against his own half-sister, that's all.

The field with the well belonged to the Khopade family, so the real heir has to be a Khopade like Bhima and Arjun. Savi being a Kawathekar wouldn't make her the heir any more than Vidyadhar, Balaram, or Priya. That's why my guess was that Bhima's brother Mr. Khopade might be Savi's father who used the Waghmare name to marry Sharada. That would make Savi biologically Arjun's māme-bahīṇa, and their marriage would be the type of endogamy that is acceptable in Marathi society.

1215019 thumbnail

Rasika Wakharkar's face beautifully, subtly expressed Savi's realization without a word: Arjun who humiliated Dipu Māmā and others, Arjun who always asserts his privilege as a rich man and employer to grant or deny relief ... that same Arjun sincerely feels that the mahāāratī honour belongs to Savitri, and he pretended to faint so that she got it.

Arjun is dreaming of Savi the fighter. Savi is discovering Arjun the rogue. They are beginning to respect each other's matching strengths.

I loved the scene of Arjun asking if Savi is all right after the fight. He has spent enough time with her to see for himself, and yet he wants to make sure, to hear it from her. And he doesn't want her to think he's phaḍatūsa or mūrkha enough not to care. Only he can't find words when he looks into her eyes that are waiting for him to speak.

1215019 thumbnail

Pankaj does delightful impressions!

Edited to add: Shantanu Sayali is the actor who plays Pankaj.

For the first time, in conversation with Balaram, Vishvambhar has admitted that he wants to kill Arjun. Framing Savi for the murder makes sense. Savi tried to steal from Vishvambhar, and I fully expect him to punish her for that beyond using her to cheat Arjun. The question is, whom else has Vishvambhar killed or tried to kill?

Was Vishvambhar responsible for Bhima's death? For the paralysis of Vidyadhar's right arm? Maybe even for Bhalachandra's gradual decline? Did Vishvambhar just now kill Dhole for some unknown reason?

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago