Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Oh yes Vishwambhar did mention about Savi getting arrested for Arjuns murder..... that means he had an inkling about Vidyadhars plans..... but wonder why he looked surprised when he heard the same from Vidyadhar......

Vishvambhar was surprised that Vidyadhar's plan was to transfer the property to Savi, not to himself, Balaram, and Priya.

It is probably Arjun's will that would turn the property into a trust, either for the benefit of his community or to provide for Krishna'i, Vidyadhar, Balaram, Priya and their heirs like Nanda and Shali. That is why Arjun's signatures can revoke the trust provision and transfer the property to his wife-to-be. Inheritance law tends to require the dead to relinquish control to the living, so it's unlikely that Bhalachandra's will states what happens to Arjun's inheritance after Arjun dies.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Property went to Arjun cause it belonged to Bheema's father originally. 10% share is given to the siblings V, B and P as they are the son in law's kids as well and son in law helped in increasing the property......

Ok now it makes sense.......since Savi is a Khopade hence she is an equal owner of the property....

so then getting only Arjuns signatures on the papers dont work coz they require Savi's also since this is a inheritance .....

Finally Vidyadhars plan does fail.....and they all live happily ever after..... šŸ˜Š

Yesterdays episode on the way mental health was mocked at was ridiculous....

How can they make a mockery out of "Suicide",..... isn't this such a grave problem of these times..... not liking it one bit.....

"Ija Bija zhale and Tija will definitely be perfect".... who says such things on television.....this is watched by millions......disgusting.....

Hope someone from their production team is reading this forum..... and takes corrective action.....

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

How can they make a mockery out of "Suicide",..... isn't this such a grave problem of these times..... not liking it one bit.....

"Ija Bija zhale and Tija will definitely be perfect".... who says such things on television.....this is watched by millions......disgusting.....

Hope someone from their production team is reading this forum..... and takes corrective action.....

I agree, I was shocked too, despite the fact that I generally dont expect society friendly behavior from these shows

1215019 thumbnail

Why do you call it a mockery or shocking? I expressed displeasure about the way Paras's suicide attempt was portrayed, and I thought it was illogical of Savi to fake a suicide attempt over Naresh for Arjun's sympathy, but this episode acknowledged the seriousness of ongoing suicidal depression.

Savi marching up to the well and standing on the edge wasn't too graphic. Savi asking Arjun to let her go to finish everything (as if any well-wisher would agree) showed us that she wasn't thinking clearly. Arjun hadn't been able to tell Savi about his own suicide attempts before, when she was insincere, but this time he found the courage to share his vulnerability and offer support.

Yes, Arjun's words literally meant that he would join Savi in a suicide attempt, being an expert, and his third attempt surely wouldn't fail, but she understood his point. He could throw away years of recovery and hard work even now, when he's an award-winning businessman with philanthropic plans for Kavathe-Bhairavgad, or she could spare his life and give him a chance to help her find her way out.

Savi has been feeling stress for months, with Vishvambhar threatening her with prison and threatening Mother MāulÄ«'s life. She has just been abandoned by her only supporters, Dipu Māmā and Ƈamaki, who feel betrayed by her. In a moment of weakness, she allowed herself to comfort Arjun by admitting her love for him. Then, left alone, she reflected on that fleeting happiness with despair. If she admits the truth, Mother MāulÄ« and Arjun will be heartbroken, and if she allows Vidyadhar to cover up her fraud, she will be deceiving Arjun for love that she doesn't deserve. It makes sense that Savi thought of ending her life rather than facing Mother MāulÄ«'s shame, but she couldn't go through with it and hurt Mother MāulÄ«.

In the real world, people do contemplate suicide and go to the brink like Savi, without taking the final step to attempt self-harm like Arjun. They may experience depression and relief in cycles, sometimes talking of suicide or getting ready or making an attempt, sometimes hiding their intentions and pretending to be fine. Honesty from someone who has felt the same way can convince a suicidal person to find the courage to seek psychiatric treatment.

By speaking honestly about his own suicide attempts, Arjun helped Savi to understand that she wasn't alone. When he felt betrayed, he took pills to end his life, but he was found unconscious and taken to the hospital. His father and Vidyadhar rushed to his side. (I guess the U.S.A. granted them medical emergency visas.) Arjun received counselling and seemed to get better, but the same day he was allowed to move around, he jumped off the hospital terrace. He thought it was bad luck that he survived again with only a leg injury. Only when Arjun learned that the Kavathekar fortunes were in trouble, he found the drive to pull himself out of depression.

This detailed back story for Arjun conveyed several informative points about suicidal depression: (1) living apart from loved ones in a foreign country is a risk factor; (2) it can take a long time to recover; (3) someone can seem to get better but still be at risk; (4) the next attempt could be a different kind of self-harm; (5) finding a purpose in life can be a life-saver.

This story is a large piece of the puzzle. Arjun using the business to recover his will to live explains why Arjun looked in the mirror and mocked himself for thinking he was a game-changer. A history of self-harm deepens the scene of Arjun kneeling on the land for the power plant and telling Savi that Balaram's distrust hurts him. Was the person who betrayed Arjun's trust a romantic interest? Is that why he almost cried when Krishna'i and Vidyadhar were telling him to meet Sneha? Is the suicide attempt why Arjun was muttering "I'm sorry" in his sleep? When Sonatakke threatened suicide, did Arjun react cruelly because it triggered Arjun's dormant urge to end his own life?

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Why do you call it a mockery or shocking?

Savi marching up to the well and standing on the edge wasn't too graphic. Savi asking Arjun to let her go to finish everything (as if any well-wisher would agree) showed us that she wasn't thinking clearly. Arjun hadn't been able to tell Savi about his own suicide attempts before, when she was insincere, but this time he found the courage to share his vulnerability and offer support.

Savi has been feeling stress for months, with Vishvambhar threatening her with prison and threatening Mother MāulÄ«'s life. She has just been abandoned by her only supporters, Dipu Māmā and Ƈamaki, who feel betrayed by her. In a moment of weakness, she allowed herself to comfort Arjun by admitting her love for him. Then, left alone, she reflected on that fleeting happiness with despair. If she admits the truth, Mother MāulÄ« and Arjun will be heartbroken, and if she allows Vidyadhar to cover up her fraud, she will be deceiving Arjun for love that she doesn't deserve. It makes sense that Savi thought of ending her life rather than facing Mother MāulÄ«'s shame, but she couldn't go through with it and hurt Mother MāulÄ«.

In the real world, people do contemplate suicide and go to the brink like Savi, without taking the final step to attempt self-harm like Arjun. They may experience depression and relief in cycles, sometimes talking of suicide or getting ready or making an attempt, sometimes hiding their intentions and pretending to be fine. Honesty from someone who has felt the same way can convince a suicidal person to find the courage to seek psychiatric treatment.

This detailed back story for Arjun conveyed several informative points about suicidal depression: (1) living apart from loved ones in a foreign country is a risk factor; (2) it can take a long time to recover; (3) someone can seem to get better but still be at risk; (4) the next attempt could be a different kind of self-harm; (5) finding a purpose in life can be a life-saver.

I understand Savi's attempt to end her life due to all the stress she is facing.......and i am ok with them showing Savi standing on the well......

what i really did not like were Arjuns comments ....someone who has gone through suicidal attempts and recoverd must definitely know the pain that comes with it and lasts a lifetime.... i thought it would have been better to have positive sentences than mocking his own attempts to suicide.

Especially the "Ija bija tija...." statement.... is life so cheap to just throw it away ?

Maybe i am overreacting but i cringed when i heard that....

Not once did he mention that no problem is so big that there is no solution.....i will help you find solution to all your problems.....together we can achieve what we want.....

(Maybe the script reqd to stress on Arjun being weak in matters of trust.... but they cudve done better with dialogues....)

So now Savi has more tension coz she knows how weak Arjun is ...... poor girl is going to require a solid mind to get through this Kawthekar ocean.....

I am just hoping that these 2 have spoken about her past (which has not been shown) and Arjun has asked her to marry him only to catch the culprit ..... šŸ˜›

And in the process he doesn;t let her go even after they've found out Vidyadhars truth.....

very unlikely though....hmm....anyways.....dont know if i will continue to watch it if the deception and mistrust and harm gets overwhelming.... can't stand Vidyadhars face anymore....that actor has done a fine job !!

anjs thumbnail

I really want to know what past Arjun had that made him consider suicide as the only option.

Dear cv's if Vidyadhar hates Arjun so much, then why didnt he try to bump off Arjun in the hospital itself, as it is, Arjun was suicidal, so everyone would've easily bought any explanation that Vidyadhar's above intelligent mind would've cooked up.

Also if Vidyadhar knew that Arjun gets suicidal upon betrayal then Vidyadhar showing him, his real face would've been the best propeller for Arjun to commit suicide. So Vv didnt need to come up with the mumbo jumbo plan of roping in Savi......

I consider you guys very highly in the plot side as you have Chinmay Mandlekar in your team, please dont come up with this idiotic plots illogically.. It's an insult to your team only..

I think when Vidyadhar was by Arjuns side in the hospital it was genuine concern but for a selfish motive (to save their dying industry since am sure they all knew that Arjun was an intelligent boy)

Anyways Arjun was not managing the factories, his dad was and also Vish was there who cheated them loads (am assuming that also on Vidyadhars instructions). Also that time their industries was in Doldrums so there was nothing much left to squeeze.

I think Vidyadhar knew that Arjun was a smart alec and would save their family in this difficult times hence he wanted Arjun alive just for saving their fortunes. Infact Vidyadhar has pushed Arjun to get into business ...under the pretext of him recovering better.

Now that he has set everything right he wants him outta his way.

I also am very keen to know Arjuns past.....can't be anything to do with business....then what made him suicidal ? Like Brhannada says can it be a love interest ?? My god that would get Savi back into stress.....she can never tell him her truth.....

Maybe Vidyadhars plan to kill Arjun can be by disturbing his emotional balance..... he shows him Savi's reality (through Nanda) and that guy just goes berserk ......but there has to be a kahaani main twist.... savi till then will be ready with proof that she was framed......

anjs thumbnail

I think when Vidyadhar was by Arjuns side in the hospital it was genuine concern but for a selfish motive (to save their dying industry since am sure they all knew that Arjun was an intelligent boy)

Anyways Arjun was not managing the factories, his dad was and also Vish was there who cheated them loads (am assuming that also on Vidyadhars instructions). Also that time their industries was in Doldrums so there was nothing much left to squeeze.

I think Vidyadhar knew that Arjun was a smart alec and would save their family in this difficult times hence he wanted Arjun alive just for saving their fortunes. Infact Vidyadhar has pushed Arjun to get into business ...under the pretext of him recovering better.

Now that he has set everything right he wants him outta his way.

I also am very keen to know Arjuns past.....can't be anything to do with business....then what made him suicidal ? Like Brhannada says can it be a love interest ?? My god that would get Savi back into stress.....she can never tell him her truth.....

Maybe Vidyadhars plan to kill Arjun can be by disturbing his emotional balance..... he shows him Savi's reality (through Nanda) and that guy just goes berserk ......but there has to be a kahaani main twist.... savi till then will be ready with proof that she was framed......

But the business going out of profit fear still remains naa....... even if Arjun dies now, technically none of them are talented to handle the business to make profit...

1215019 thumbnail

I don't think Vidyadhar kept Arjun alive to save the business. He's too jealous to value Arjun's aptitude for real.

I anticipate that we'll find out that Vidyadhar, who has hated Arjun since childhood, put on an act of keeping vigil at his hospital bedside.

Then no one would suspect that Vidyadhar deliberately allowed Arjun to wander up to the hospital terrace.

Vidyadhar could try to trigger Arjun's suicidal urge by revealing his own betrayal, but what if it doesn't work? Savi stole from Vishvambhar's money-laundering, so Vidyadhar wants her punished for life, and thus he thought of her taking the fall for murder.

Chinmay Mandlekar's story for JÄ«va Zhālā YeįøÄpisā was dramatic, but the premise was full of illogical motivations. Why would a politician think that a crime victim whose tell-all video already went viral would quietly live as her kidnapper's bride and generate good publicity? Why would a rival politician invent the victim's affair with her kidnapper when he wanted everyone to believe her accusations?

Ātyābāī on JÄ«va Zhālā YeįøÄpisā was always over-the-top in her fake-sincere dialogues with Shiva. Anyone who wasn't brainwashed would have caught on. Vidyadhar is much better as a manipulator character; his soft, persuasive tone, affectionate hand-on-shoulder, and kind smile are spot-on!