Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

I am wondering how that Swamiji went wrong while giving his views on Vidyadhar...... he said "aatun sthir..." for Vidyadhar.... it was on that basis i was so sure that Vidyadhar is a good man....

Aatun sthir doesnt necessarily mean a good person, right ?? It only means stable.........so it can be stable in his evil mastermind kinda thing too..... otherwise anyone else seeing how good Arjun is, would've wavered in taking such disgusting steps against him......but not Vidyadhar.......

1215019 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
1215019 thumbnail

After a long speech of mock horror at his own "cruel and filthy" plot against "blameless" Savi, with Vishvambhar playing along with mock chagrin, Vidyadhar chided Vishvambhar for discussing their plan where anyone could overhear ... and proceeded to spill more of his own secrets right there!

Did Pankaj overhear from behind the hedge? Or Ƈamaki? Dipu? Savi herself was seen walking about.

Vidyadhar threatened to kill Vishvambhar. How? With his own one hand? Does Vidyadhar, like Balaram, directly give orders to hitmen?

Vidyadhar ordered Vishvambhar to kill Savi for refusing to marry Arjun. Vishvambhar, who had been urging Savi to marry Arjun as if he didn't trust her to obtain the signatures tomorrow, tried to reassure Vidyadhar that Savi would get the signatures, as if that would be good enough without the marriage to frame Savi for murder.

Vishvambhar reacted with surprise when Vidyadhar said that he didn't want the signatures at all, only the marriage. Evidently, Vidyadhar misspoke; he does want the signatures because he knows that the property will become a trust unless Arjun signs it away, but the signatures aren't useful until after the marriage. It has to look like infatuated Arjun signed his property over to his wife, and she impatiently murdered him right away.

This plot requires Savi not to read her own name on the papers she is getting Arjun to sign without reading!

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The fact that all the property will become a trust if something happens to Arjun means that Bhalchandra (Arjuns father) has made a will accordingly ?

So if he has made a will without any mention of the other siblings does that mean that Bhalchandra had found out how mean, selfish and greedy the other 2 brothers Vidya and Balaram are ?

Did he feel a threat to Arjuns life hence that decision ?

Is that why he sent Arjun to the US for studies so that he doesn't come back and has a safe life there ?

Did Bhalchandra die after Arjun was sent to the US ? Could Vidyadhar and Vishwambhar be behind his death and that of Bhima'i too ?

These termites have really eaten up the family...... So Saavi has to get married to Arjun to balance them out...... tables will turn and she will be Arjuns shining armour !

So finally Saavi will confess on thursday !

Is this for real or another dream....

šŸ˜›šŸ˜‚

anjs thumbnail

Good job Saavi, you are so smart...... put a a worm of doubt in Arjun's mind....... unfortunately I dont think he trusted that 'unknown caller' one bit.......

new promo shows Arjun wanting to burn his baasri as its meaningless without Savi now (seems a little too far fetched since he is playing baasri since so many years but anyhow) and then Saavi runs to him saves the baasri and says that she also has feelings for him....

Has everyone lost interest in the plot ?

Do you think Saavi will come to know Vidyadhars truth before she gets married ?

Will she tell Arjun her truth before she marries him ?

Will she come to know her mothers truth from Bhairavgad ?

anjs thumbnail

Has everyone lost interest in the plot ?

Do you think Saavi will come to know Vidyadhars truth before she gets married ?

Will she tell Arjun her truth before she marries him ?

Will she come to know her mothers truth from Bhairavgad ?

Savi will realize the truth the moment Arjun gets attacked, cause as per her view the paper are with Arjuns wellwisher. So if attack happens, savi being the intelligent girl will connect the dots.

Also I think savi will save Arjun, that's how her Savitri name will come into play. Maybe she will enter the arena as an oppostion player once she will realize Vidyadhar's true face... her reality will not come now, not before marriage, it will come later, it will break Arjun but he will not leave her....later Vidyadhar's true face will be revealed which will shatter him...then he will realize Savi's worth....then it will them versus Vvb gang....

Also Savi's connection to the place will be revealed

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago

yes.....the moment Arjun gets attacked savi will realise that Vidyadhar is a crook too.....although i dont think vidyadhars truth will come out so soon.... she may still think it is vishwambhar ......and complain to Vidyadhar about attack on Arjun.

The moment after informin Vidyadhar if there is another attack then savi will be convinced that vidyadhar is a crook too.....

Pankaj may be an important factor....he has previously also shared a vdo with savi when Arjun was going to be harmed.....hence he def likes Arjun and wishes no harm to him......

She may take his help in finding her bhairavgad roots...

anjs thumbnail

yes.....the moment Arjun gets attacked savi will realise that Vidyadhar is a crook too.....although i dont think vidyadhars truth will come out so soon.... she may still think it is vishwambhar ......and complain to Vidyadhar about attack on Arjun.

The moment after informin Vidyadhar if there is another attack then savi will be convinced that vidyadhar is a crook too.....

Pankaj may be an important factor....he has previously also shared a vdo with savi when Arjun was going to be harmed.....hence he def likes Arjun and wishes no harm to him......

She may take his help in finding her bhairavgad roots...

how will Vishambhar attack if he doesn't know that the papers have been signed ?

She gave the papers to Vidyadhar, if Vidyadhar is with Arjun then ideally he won't let villain Vishambhar know that the papers are signed........ even if he reprimands Vishambhar, then Vishambhar wont take any step to hurt Arjun.......... so there the dot connects......but maybe makers will take few weeks to direct Savi towards this truth.....

Yes, Panku is important, but I dont understand why he helps Savi instead of saving Arjun himself..... Does he also have another side, like Vidyadhar ?? I hope not, cause his overall personality with the rotating disc, gives him a Shree Krishna like feel, so I hope they just show him playing games and not going to the dark side........