Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Presently Saavi just wants to get out of Arjuns life......so for her getting the signatures is most important.

Even if she comes to know that Vidyadhar is the mastermind it will make her feel sorry for Arjun but may not change her mind about cheating Arjun.

Don't know how Vidyadhar will make Saavi change her mind....

Vidyadhar only hears that Vishwambhar wants signatures but on which papers he doesnt know...... so Vishwambhar may fool him with some other stuff......

Vidyadhar will def doubt his mama's intensions and tell Saavi all the cheating his mama has done and inspite of that they have forgiven him and let him stay with them......

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

As per new promo, Vidyadhar overhears Vish and Savi talking about signatures, so it's clear he is the mastermind. Honestly he always gives this 'too good to be true' vibe.

Also, Savi entered as his dead classmate's sister.... but he never questioned about the said classmate.....

Another needle of doubt pointing at him..

Savi still wants to take Arjun signature. I think she will stop only when she will see Vidyadhar's real face.

Arjun will be shattered by Vidyadhar's beteayal, even more then Savi's.

Without giving away any more spoilers, I'll discuss only the promo that you've interpreted.

It shows Vidyadhar only after Savi has left, when Vishvambhar is standing alone. Vishvambhar is surprised and worried to see Vidyadhar. Vidyadhar says that he has heard everything, and gives a stern look.

How is it "clear" to you that Vidyadhar is the "mastermind" who directed Vishvambhar to ask Savi for Arjun's signatures? If they were working together, Vishvambhar wouldn't be worried about Vidyadhar overhearing, and Vidyadhar would have a cunning expression. The stern expression is consistent with Vidyadhar being on Arjun's side.

When Vishvambhar reminded Vidyadhar of Divakar, Vidyadhar immediately guessed, "Divya?" You could interpret that as Vidyadhar playing along, but if Nanda told the truth later that Vidyadhar doesn't remember any Divakar, why would Vidyadhar say that to arouse Nanda's suspicions and defeat his own plan? Why would Vidyadhar allow Shyamal to fail to recognize him when they met in front of Krishna'i?

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Presently Saavi just wants to get out of Arjuns life......so for her getting the signatures is most important.

Even if she comes to know that Vidyadhar is the mastermind it will make her feel sorry for Arjun but may not change her mind about cheating Arjun.

Don't know how Vidyadhar will make Saavi change her mind....

Savi's dream told us that her plan is to alert Arjun to what he was about to sign, confess her thievery, and let Arjun slap her, send her to prison, or whatever he sees fit.

Savi in her dream left all the extenuating circumstances out of her confession. She didn't tell Arjun that Vishvambhar was threatening Mother Māulī's life, and beg Arjun not to let Vishvambhar hurt Mother Māulī, for whom Arjun's kindness in Mumbai had convinced Savi that she couldn't cheat him. She also didn't mention that Vishvambhar blackmailed her about killing Sahil. Savi only told Arjun that she accepted payment to cheat him. Through Savi's dream, the writers communicated that she doesn't want Arjun to sympathize and excuse her for being a fraud and a thief; she just wants to own up to her betrayal of his trust.

However, after dreaming that Arjun felt disgusted with himself for wanting to be kind to her, when Savi was awake, it was just too difficult to confess.

I loved the dream. All three actors played their parts really well. Vishvambhar was panicking, Arjun was on the verge of tears with disbelief for a while, until they overflowed, and Savi was trying not to cry.

Now that Vidyadhar knows that Savi works for Vishvambhar, he may go straight to Arjun and expose the plot, so that Savi loses her chance to confess voluntarily, and Arjun refuses to believe in her remorse.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Savi's dream told us that her plan is to alert Arjun to what he was about to sign, confess her thievery, and let Arjun slap her, send her to prison, or whatever he sees fit.

Through Savi's dream, the writers communicated that she doesn't want Arjun to sympathize and excuse her for being a fraud and a thief; she just wants to own up to her betrayal of his trust.

However, after dreaming that Arjun felt disgusted with himself for wanting to be kind to her, when Savi was awake, it was just too difficult to confess.

Now that Vidyadhar knows that Savi works for Vishvambhar, he may go straight to Arjun and expose the plot, so that Savi loses her chance to confess voluntarily, and Arjun refuses to believe in her remorse.

Saavi is a strong character and she would've confessed to Arjun (she so desperately wants to get that burden off her ) but the police case and her mother coming to know of her cheat and lies is what is stopping her. I strongly feel she will see that Saahil character somewhere again and realise that this was all Vishwambhars plan to get her to do what he wants. That is when the tables will turn..... she can tell Arjun the truth and walk away from his life forever.......

But ofcourse she cant leave Kawathe Bhairavgad so there maybe another twist in the story to keep her there.....

Now that Vidyadhar has come to know of Vishwambhars plans... dont know what he will do.....

Dont think he is the baddie..... he may speak to saavi and get to know the truth from her...

He will realise that Saavi is not a bad person else she wouldve easily agreed to Arjuns proposal and then deceived him and runaway.....

But then the story gets too boring.....

If Vidyadhar tells Arjun the truth then Saavi will be handed over to the police or then asked to leave .... the pain this will cause to Arjun will be immense ...hence i think Vidyadhar will keep this as a secret and somehow protect the family......maybe by forcing Saavi to get married to Arjun ??

Will Vidyadhar help her in finding her roots in Bhairavgad ??

Too much suspense......even with an extra episode on a sunday they are prolonging it too much... 😉

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

was I right OR was I right ???

💃💃💃💃💃

Me and my Bhabhi always felt Vidyadhar to have other villainous side, but what he showed was downright vicious....

Dear Vidyadhar, do you have no concern for your mother and sister ?? What will happen to them if Arjun dies ??

Or is your love for them too as fake as for Arjun ?

Screenshot_20230610_233542_Instagram.jpg

Wedding celebration started too ?

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago
1215019 thumbnail

💃💃💃💃💃

Me and my Bhabhi always felt Vidyadhar to have other villainous side, but what he showed was downright vicious....

Congratulations! You and everyone who posted this guess on YouTube were correct. I was wrong - more wrong than I've told anyone yet.

The first time I saw Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā, it was the January 27 episode, with Vishvambhar taking Savi to the orphanage to meet Vidyadhar. Vidyadhar was remonstrating with the staff about the unsanitary conditions, saying that Kavathekars don't do charity for show, and warning them that he would eat with the orphans to make sure they were getting good meals. As soon as I saw that Vidyadhar had a limp and paralysis, it occurred to me that maybe he was indeed making a show of philanthropy. Indian TV likes to appeal to viewers' prejudices against people who look different.

Think of how the portrayal of Śakuni has evolved from one Mahābhārata TV series to the next. One actor had a limp in real life while playing Śakuni, so viewers invented a mythical explanation for Śakuni's limp. In subsequent TV series, Śakuni exaggerated the limp and got a squinting eye ... then one eye shut and rotten teeth ... then short stature ... Śakuni wasn't deformed when Mahābhārata was an oral text recited to listeners, but TV encourages us to judge people by their looks (proverbially, judge a book by its cover). When we respond to the visual cues to distrust and wish harm upon the villain, the creatives give us more of what we expect in a vicious cycle.

I decided to watch Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā from the beginning, and when I saw Vidyadhar's first appearance at KBS Bank (Indira Nagar branch) in the January 17 episode, I believed that he genuinely cared about Mahadu and his mother's operation, Patil the manager, Kulkarni the outstanding employee ... I believed that Vidyadhar would have been lenient with Paras. I thought that since Vidyadhar understood Arjun's temper, his generosity, and his readiness to call strangers family, Vidyadhar must be genuine and wise, similar to Yashavant on Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā.

I was fooled. Vidyadhar is the Uriah Heep of this story: soft-voiced, insincerely humble and fawning on Arjun, but consumed with envy of his able-bodied brother.

Did you vote in the poll as soon as you knew you were right?

1215019 thumbnail

Whoever is happy that Vidyadhar is the mastermind of Vishvambhar's plot, could you spread the joy by explaining to me how it's good for the story?

1. What does a new mastermind add to the story?

I had fun speculating that Vishvambhar's goal might be Arjun's marriage rather than his signatures ... Vishvambhar might cheat Balaram ... did Vishvambhar kill Dhole ... did Vishvambhar kill Bhima'i and cause Vidyadhar's paralysis ... did Vishvambhar kill Bhalachandra ... and what is Vishvambhar's past with Mona and Shyamal?

Vishvambhar taking orders from Vidyadhar diminishes Vishvambhar's potential as a villain without transferring much fascination to Vidyadhar.

2. Isn't the story imbalanced now that Vidyadhar is a villain?

Vidyadhar is the only character who understands the responsibilities that Arjun handles and has the right to approve or disapprove of Arjun's decisions. The other morally upright characters like Sharada, Paras, Ballal Gurujī, Phadake, Krishna'i, and Priya are too weak; they can't take the place of Arjun's intelligent, wise, indulgent, and self-effacing big brother.

How many schemers does the story need? Ignoring Priya because she's harmless ... Savi, Vishvambhar, Balaram, Pankaj, Nanda, and now Vidyadhar are all double-crossing each other, with support from Dipu, Çamaki, Shali, Bhaiyu, and Shyamal, not to mention minor accomplices Ashiqya, Naresh, Dhole etc.

This makes for a cynical story in which characters fall into two groups: smart enough to plot or dumb enough to be honest.

3. So, Arjun really did cheat his siblings!

When it was only Vishvambhar the embezzler, Balaram the roving-eyed spendthrift, and lazy Nanda and Shali complaining about Arjun, we could sympathize. Resentment by Vidyadhar, who knows the bank's business and looks after an orphanage, has to be taken more seriously.

Vidyadhar who gives money from his allowance to other family members who have already spent theirs ... Vidyadhar for whom Arjun secretly bends the no-accounts-no-allowance rule .. that Vidyadhar feels so cheated that he wants to kill Arjun!

If what Nanda and Vidyadhar said to each other is true, Arjun's Khopade inheritance was expanded tenfold by Bhalachandra, and that property has been divided equally among the four siblings. So, how did Arjun manage to take over everything?

4. What kind of mastermind encourages Arjun to marry Sneha when the plan requires Arjun to marry Savi?

Or lets slip to Nanda that he doesn't remember Divakar, so that Nanda can expose Savi too early?

Or lets Shyamal fail to recognize her son's classmate Vidyadhar?

What kind of mastermind allows Vishvambhar to give papers to Savi for Arjun to sign, just because she demanded them before marriage, knowing the risk that Savi will read the papers and either:

(a) realize that they would transfer the property to Savi Sharada Waghmare, incriminating her, or

(b) run off with the papers that transfer the property to whomever else, making it impossible for Arjun's family to inherit upon his untimely death?

What kind of mastermind says that it will be easy to recover the property because Savi will go to the gallows? India has some 488 people on death row, almost all of whom will escape execution because they're not infamous terrorists or gang rapist-murderers. How long has it been since India put a woman to death? Suppose Savi is arrested for the murder of Arjun while the property is signed over by Arjun to Savi or inherited by her through marriage; won't she retain ownership until it's proved in court that Arjun was tricked? Won't Savi be able to block whatever Vidyadhar wants to do with the property?

5. If Vidyadhar is so angry about Arjun controlling the family businesses, why doesn't Vidyadhar take an interest in the businesses? How can Vidyadhar amuse himself with an orphanage and a kīrtana instead of showing interest in the factory and the bank? When Vishvambhar was caught embezzling, how could Vidyadhar keep his own involvement quiet?

💃💃💃💃💃

Wedding celebration started too ?

😊.... you wont believe it but @anjs...i actually thought about you the moment Vishwambhar said "my real nephew Vidyadhar Kawthekar" as the mastermind.....

But i am so so damn upset with this choice of Vidyadhar as the main villian....... this is heading just like any another regular show with the own kith n kin as villians.... aren't we so done and bored with the same kinda stories.

Also how Vidyadhar spoke was mean and disgusting.....

Now will Saavi actually get married to Arjun without her mother mauli knowing about it ?

This is utter rubbish..... a woman who worships her mother will lie to her about the most important decision in her life ?Who does such things ? and how will her mother ever ever even forgive her for deceiving her?

I am wondering how that Swamiji went wrong while giving his views on Vidyadhar...... he said "aatun sthir..." for Vidyadhar.... it was on that basis i was so sure that Vidyadhar is a good man....

I think before Arjun took over the reins of the business it was Vidyadhar, Balram and mama who were running the show....they didn't handle it well and it spiralled downwards....

When Arjun took over the business he must've sidelined all of them to take his own individual decisions..... and this is what has hurt their egos.... especially Vidyadhar coz he is elder to Arjun.

He didn't get the respect he expected.....

@BrhannadaAromour.....your points.....

1. Another villian means viewers feel more sympathy towards Arjun and keeps them on their toes to see how Saavi will protect him from them ...

2. Yes the story is imbalanced.....too many bad guys....too much deceit...too much lies....

3. So, Arjun really did cheat his siblings......hmmm point to ponder about... coz that swamiji also said (while pointing his stick to saavi)...what belongs to whom should go to them..... maybe Arjuns intentions are good (welfare of the family) but in the process he has forgotten that he cannot hold onto the entire business/property forever.....

5. Arjun has proved his business acumen and even Vidyadhar knows that he is good. Although he has been very mean with money distribution to the family members and this has particularly irritated Vidyadhar....

How will mama coax Saavi to get married to Arjun ? She is so damn sure she never wants to get married to him..... hopefully not another lame excuse and a lame "sorry mother mauli ..i have to lie to you again..."

Or do you think she and Arjun team up and fake their marriage to counter all the villians and also to find out the real story of Saavi being a Khopade ??

Is their more to it than meets the eye.....

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

😊.... you wont believe it but @anjs...i actually thought about you the moment Vishwambhar said "my real nephew Vidyadhar Kawthekar" as the mastermind.....

But i am so so damn upset with this choice of Vidyadhar as the main villian....... this is heading just like any another regular show with the own kith n kin as villians.... aren't we so done and bored with the same kinda stories.

Also how Vidyadhar spoke was mean and disgusting.....

Now will Saavi actually get married to Arjun without her mother mauli knowing about it ?

This is utter rubbish..... a woman who worships her mother will lie to her about the most important decision in her life ?Who does such things ? and how will her mother ever ever even forgive her for deceiving her?

yes its just the regular done and dusted story plot again being rehashed, just to give a cheap shock to us audience.......which they should know that we already know......

IMO, the only reason they (the writer Chinmay Mandlekar is very talented IMO) have stuck to this rehashed plot is to give a clean chit to Savi...... with Vidyadhar (one of the only three people that Arjun trust) backstabbing him, will automatically make Saavi's betrayal seems lame........ also Saavi is a chor. It 's not easy to clean her this side without showing a so-called clean and moral person like Vidyadhar actually being a much bigger disgusting personality........

As for Saavi not telling Sharada......... she has done so much without telling Sharada, that even her little fight for hiding living in kawthe bhairavgad and marrying Arjun seems like no biggie now.......

Also I think this is where her mother not being her mother plot will come into play....... what right Sharada has to point finger at Saavi or question her, when Sharada herself has stolen baby Saavi from her real parents....

I am enjoying this story mainly because Saavi is not that radu bai but a fighter, giving it back as good as she gets, Rasika plays her with such spunk...... love her tashan .... Also Indraneil has made Arjun very endearing..... rest of the star cast is also too good ........