Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Since Sharda didnt react on hearing Vidyadhars name means that Krishnai was not living there while Bhima'i was alive...... and there was never a mention of Krishna'i and her children in Bhimai's house....

Am sure the name "Arjun" wudve taken Sharda to her memories about the past.... coz Arjun was born before Saavi and in the same house......

Sharada would react to hearing "Kawathekar," but she might know more than one "Vidyadhar" and not instantly connect the name to Vidyadhar Kawathekar, whom she might remember as an innocent child, not a source of her fear of Kawathe-Bhairavgad.

Why do you say that Arjun was born before Savi? I don't think their ages have been stated on the show.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Sharada would react to hearing "Kawathekar," but she might know more than one "Vidyadhar" and not instantly connect the name to Vidyadhar Kawathekar, whom she might remember as an innocent child, not a source of her fear of Kawathe-Bhairavgad.

Why do you say that Arjun was born before Savi? I don't think their ages have been stated on the show.

Then why did Saavi avoid telling sharda "Arjuns" name ? Or maybe she didn't want sharda to connect the dots if she ever heard of Arjun's name in saavis work related conversations ?

The story writer has done lots of brain storming before finalising the script..... :-)

Arjun and Saavis families have begun marriage talks for them respectively recently.... and a guys marriageable age is slightly more than a girls in Indian households...... ;-)

1215019 thumbnail

As I originally said, Savi's need of the moment was to make up any name other than "Arjun Kawathekar" so that Sharada wouldn't have a clue where to find him, and wouldn't discover that Savi broke her promise to stay away from Kawathe-Bhairavgad.

Savi's brain wasn't working properly, so she used Vidyadhar's name instead of a random name.

If I understand correctly, you're arguing that Savi thought, "Mother Māulī will feel upset if I say 'Arjun' because it will remind her of living in Bhima Sadan with him, but I can safely say 'Vidyadhar' instead because he didn't move into Bhima Sadan until after Mother Māulī fled."

Savi cannot think like this without knowing more than what has been revealed to her on the show.

So now we have a new "Sutradhaar" of the entire deception plan....a mastermind who Vishwambhar consults......

Who do you think it could be ?

i cant think of anyone other than Vidyadhar but that swamiji gave him a clean chit....and he genuinely looks like a good character.

Mona said Vishwambhar is going to get cheated by his own..... i think Pankaj is going to get some very important info which he will share with Saavi and then she changes her game plan.

Mona also told Saavi to get ready for marriage......hmmm.... just hope she gets clarity on her being a waaris so that her mother can be there for her marriage.....

This is becoming quicksand for saavi.....she is drowning in her own lies and deceit.....

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So now we have a new "Sutradhaar" of the entire deception plan....a mastermind who Vishwambhar consults......

i cant think of anyone other than Vidyadhar but that swamiji gave him a clean chit....and he genuinely looks like a good character.

Mona said Vishwambhar is going to get cheated by his own..... i think Pankaj is going to get some very important info which he will share with Saavi and then she changes her game plan.

Mona also told Saavi to get ready for marriage......hmmm.... just hope she gets clarity on her being a waaris so that her mother can be there for her marriage.....

This is becoming quicksand for saavi.....she is drowning in her own lies and deceit.....

I think it has to be Vidyadhar If not then other option is only Krishnai, which will be a bigger blow to Arjun......It was Krishnai who first suggested Savi as Arjun's bride, so quite possible she was in on the plan with Vishambhar....

Cheating part seems like Pankaj only.....

Marriage will happen I guess, cause if Arjun gets to know the truth, he will not marry her at any cost.... that's why marriage has to happen before.... truth will come out after the marriage, and Arjun will hate Savi but can't go away from her.....

anjs thumbnail

Saavi is definitely a Khopade hence the well got water.....can't be Bhimaai's daughter....then that will make her a kawthekar.....Arjun is Bhimai's son for sure.....

Sharda may have been Saavi's caretaker and had no choice but to run away with the child just to protect her from the "maarekaris" who had come to attack them (as heard in the scene where they showed Pradip)

All i want to know is how Arjun will find out about Saavis truth...... maybe her being a waaris will come out first.... but how ?? She needs Arjuns help to find out.......

Since Sharda didnt react on hearing Vidyadhars name means that Krishnai was not living there while Bhima'i was alive...... and there was never a mention of Krishna'i and her children in Bhimai's house....

Am sure the name "Arjun" wudve taken Sharda to her memories about the past.... coz Arjun was born before Saavi and in the same house......

Sharda has a peti full of Saavi's toys and old stuff..... that could have some proof of the past....

Pradip has a potli too....that could also have some proof.....

hmmmm...... too many loose ends......

Arjun is a kavthekar too by surname, so its not about being the son's heir or the daughter's, its just the bloodline I guess....... I know they have talked about his childhood with Bheemai, but that can be after the adoption too, right ??

oh yea, I forgot the maarekari part....... but we dont know the entire story naa...... what if Bheemai's people went after Sharada to rescue baby Savi and Pradip mistook them to be maarekaris ??

The whole thing about Krishnai and Bheemai getting married to the same man and living in the same house is so logic defying...... I mean why would the husband (dont know his name) marry Bheemai when he has a sweet loving wife like Krishnai ? Vidyadhar is elder so their marriage must've happened first....... The way they all respect him, its clear that he didn't have an extra marital affair with Bheema but was forced by situation to marry her...

My initial thoughts were that maybe Bheema was the only daughter and due to some threat to her father's life, he forced the husband to marry her. He got married to give peace to the dying soul but couldn't accept her as his wife. So Krishnai with Vidyadhar and Balram, went to her mayka so that husband can consummate his marriage with Bheema......... later she got pregnant and delivered the baby..... only thing is it was a daughter but no-one knew except the Doctors...and maybe the husband....... then anything can happen from there....... Sharada abducting the baby..... husband sending guards to fetch the baby..... making pradip think that maarekaris are after Sharada........Sharada escaping with the baby.....and husband in order to not distress Bheemai, bought baby Arjun and told Bheema that Arjun is her son....... maybe Arjun's biological mother died during child birth and he had no other family to look after him...

In the above case, only husband would know that Arjun is not the real heir....... maybe Sharada was hired by husband to look after Bheema after Krishnai left and hence Sharada doesn't know about Vidyadhar......

Later as Bheema got a baby Krishnai came back with her kids....and they all lived together happily.... till Bheema died when Arjun was still a kid......

1215019 thumbnail

Arjun's middle name is Bhalachandra, so that's what I've been calling his father.

Vidyadhar's explanation to Nanda clearly established that Bhalachandra's first wife was Bhima'i and his second wife was Krishna'i. Krishna'i also said to Arjun that while doing her best at saṃsāra with Bhalachandra, she tried to protect Bhima Tāī's saṃsāra - not that she made room for Bhima.

So, there's no need for your speculation about Bhalachandra being forced to marry Bhima. You can speculate about why Bhalachandra, already married to Bhima'i and living on her father's property, had two children with Krishna'i before Arjun, and later had Priya.

1215019 thumbnail

The unseen person consulted by Vishvambhar could technically be Balaram, but it's probably another character about to be introduced. It doesn't have to be a sūtradhāra or mastermind; it could be someone to whom Vishvambhar has promised a share. Vishvambhar gives this unseen person a say in the plan, but might backstab later. I suspect that Vishvambhar doesn't really intend to share with Balaram either.

No way is it Vidyadhar. If he was involved, why would he not have been in the scenes of Vishvambhar and Balaram plotting so far?

Vishvambhar was standing at the front door of a small house facing Bhima Sadan, similar to the outhouse where the cook and his daughter live with Arjun's secretary. Does the unseen person live there, and work for the Kawathekar family?

We know that Vishvambhar's plan's next phase after signatures is to murder Arjun and frame Savi. If Savi doesn't marry Arjun, that weakens her motive to bump him off. That's probably what Vishvambhar was asking the unseen person: since we have to murder Arjun before he disputes the signatures, can we afford to get the signatures without the marriage to Savi?

Why Vishvambhar opposes the power plant has never been explained. It's a for-profit undertaking, and Vishvambhar, an embezzler, should see his own benefit in the prosperity of Kawathe-Bhairavgad.

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Vishvambhar was standing at the front door of a small house facing Bhima Sadan, similar to the outhouse where the cook and his daughter live with Arjun's secretary. Does the unseen person live there, and work for the Kawathekar family?

We know that Vishvambhar's plan's next phase after signatures is to murder Arjun and frame Savi. If Savi doesn't marry Arjun, that weakens her motive to bump him off. That's probably what Vishvambhar was asking the unseen person: since we have to murder Arjun before he disputes the signatures, can we afford to get the signatures without the marriage to Savi?

Why Vishvambhar opposes the power plant has never been explained. It's a for-profit undertaking, and Vishvambhar, an embezzler, should see his own benefit in the prosperity of Kawathe-Bhairavgad.

The person whom Vishwambhar speaks to will be interesting to know..... and yes that person should be working for Kawathekars since he resides in the outhouse.....but dont recall any other character strong enough for this roll...... fact that Pankaj doesnt know who stays there means the person doesnt reside there.... must be a visiting member....

Dont see why Arjun n Saavi should get married.....Vishwambhar can get Arjun killed and still show evidence that his secretary did it for money.....etc etc..... maybe he feels that Arjun will sign the papers more easily if presented to him by his wife than secretary....

And yes the way Vishwambhar looks at the office with admiration he definitely wants to sit on that chair.... Balaram will be sidelined.....

anjs thumbnail

As per new promo, Vidyadhar overhears Vish and Savi talking about signatures, so it's clear he is the mastermind. Honestly he always gives this 'too good to be true' vibe.

Also, Savi entered as his dead classmate's sister.... but he never questioned about the said classmate.....

Another needle of doubt pointing at him..

Savi still wants to take Arjun signature. I think she will stop only when she will see Vidyadhar's real face.

Arjun will be shattered by Vidyadhar's beteayal, even more then Savi's.

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago