Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Usually, when an Indian TV couple starts to act loving, the outrageous cruelty from their fighting stage is never acknowledged. Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā had the integrity to flash back to Arjun denying water to Savitri, drinking water in front of her, and telling her to throw the bottle in the trash.

I still wish he hadn't done that!

Savi is overwhelmed by Arjun's kindness to Sharada and she feels his love for her as they share his bottle of water, but she won't forget that Arjun is capable of hurting her just because he's in a bad mood.

Savi wanted Arjun's permission to spend the night in Mumbai so that she could be with Sharada until Paras returned in the morning. Poor Arjun thought that Savi was concerned about him being overexerted, and mentally urged her to admit that she loves him!

It's nice to see realism in this romance. Savi can be in love with Arjun and still keep her priorities in perspective.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Judging by today's episode and the way Savi was stressing on Sharada"s morality, I feel that Savi is not Sharada's daughter. Savi can be Bheema's daughter and Sharada the servant abducted the baby.....

In that case Arjun might be the adopted son...... this story angle creates more drama

1215019 thumbnail

Savi's remarks were about Mother Māulī, Çamaki's mother, mothers in general ... I wouldn't overanalyze the remarks for ironic foreshadowing about exposing Sharada as a villain.

Some surprises are good, when characters surprise us with their depth. For example, Shyamal has vices like alcohol, but she is genuinely supportive of Savi, even though Savi openly dislikes her and only uses her. Or Shali, who once poisoned Arjun, didn't hit him when he gave her a chance; she just spoke her hurt feelings.

Sharada being a baby-stealer would not be a nice surprise. It would undermine the trust between audience and storyteller. If we can't believe in a beloved character like Sharada who has been the moral conscience of Savi, Dipu, and Çamaki ever since the show began, why should we invest in any of the relationships?

Similar "drama" could be created with these story angles: Balaram is secretly working with Arjun, playing villain-and-superhero just to feed Arjun's ego ... Vidyadhar's insults to Nanda are just foreplay ... Ballal Gurujī's orphanage-school has a pizzeria in the basement ...

All of these are distasteful plot twists, right?

Vidyadhar said to Nanda: "Bhima'i-cyā poṭī Arjun ālā." Vidyadhar would surely remember if his half-sister was kidnapped and his stepmother later adopted Arjun.

If Vidyadhar was at least five years old when Arjun was adopted, Vidyadhar's written consent would have been required for the adoption to be legal.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What is wrong with Deepak ?

The guy saved your niece from r***, saved your sister's life in mumbai,, yet all you think is of cheating him ?

Both Deepak and chamki are natural thieves, not made by circumstances. Even if given option of a good dignifiex job, they would steal stuff. Whereas Savi is not so....

1215019 thumbnail

Sharada's life wasn't in clear danger from fainting in the street, but Arjun deserves Dipu's gratitude nonetheless.

Vishvambhar has threatened to kill Sharada and the mothers of Çamaki and Paras too, so Dipu feels desperate to placate Vishvambhar.

1215019 thumbnail

I liked the moment when Arjun tried to comfort Priya who was scolding Savitri and Suvarnalata for leaving her out of their Mumbai plans and not even telling her. It gave me the impression that Arjun also felt left out.

Was Arjun telling the truth about a late-night phone call with investors? Or, did he lie awake wondering why Savitri lied to him about Priya calling her to the hospital? Had Savitri been following him when the lady fainted, and was it in fact her voice yelling "Mother Māulī" that he heard?

Is there a possibility that Arjun remembers what Savi let slip when they were both intoxicated during Raṅga-Pañcamī? As I've noted before, Arjun suspected that Savi was drugging him, and insisted on her drinking thaṇḍāī too, so maybe he lied about not remembering what happened. He recalls her saying that her name is Savi, not Savitri, and that she came to level him, but he let it go as incoherent babble while he and Savitri grew closer, saved each other from harm, and he fell in love. He even unveiled Sapna in a dream and saw Savitri, but let the realization slip away because he wanted to be with her. Now that Arjun knows that Savitri is lying to him, will he take his suspicions seriously?

What does everyone think?

1215019 thumbnail

Vidyadhar should not have asked Arjun for a progress report with Savitri. Savitri answered Arjun's proposal with a clear no, and Arjun should respect her choice.

Arjun is Savitri's employer, and he shouldn't think it's normal to use their work travel as an excuse to persist in courting her. In the real world, where no means no, what Vidyadhar thought Arjun was doing could create an unpleasant work atmosphere and lead to an accusation of sexual harassment. At least Arjun recognized that Savitri found a way to avoid him.

Vidyadhar should not have quoted Vivekananda's answer that worse than losing everything is losing the expectation that one could get it all back! (Imagine saying that to a gambling addict! "You're broke, but it would feel worse if you stop playing!") Arjun hasn't lost everything; Savitri was never his to lose, so the advice to hold on to umīda is nonsense.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I liked the moment when Arjun tried to comfort Priya who was scolding Savitri and Suvarnalata for leaving her out of their Mumbai plans and not even telling her. It gave me the impression that Arjun also felt left out.

Was Arjun telling the truth about a late-night phone call with investors? Or, did he lie awake wondering why Savitri lied to him about Priya calling her to the hospital? Had Savitri been following him when the lady fainted, and was it in fact her voice yelling "Mother Māulī" that he heard?

Is there a possibility that Arjun remembers what Savi let slip when they were both intoxicated during Raṅga-Pañcamī? Arjun suspected that Savi was drugging him, and insisted on her drinking thaṇḍāī too, so maybe he lied about not remembering what happened. He recalls her saying that her name is Savi, not Savitri, and that she came to level him, but he let it go as incoherent babble while he and Savitri grew closer, saved each other from harm, and he fell in love. He even unveiled Sapna in a dream and saw Savitri, but let the realization slip away because he wanted to be with her. Now that Arjun knows that Savitri is lying to him, will he take his suspicions seriously?

What does everyone think?

Definitely Arjun didnt sleep coz he was disturbed by the fact that Savitri lied to him. He detests liars and he didn't want to believe that the girl he likes and trust so much lied to him......

But i am so upset that Savi didn't tell him the truth about her mother...... was so so hoping she would.

She thinks Arjun will not be able to find her if she cheats him and runs away..... so silly of her after knowing what all Arjun can do if he is after something......

If Arjun can find out all the details about Bhaiyyu then why doesn't he think it is important to find out about Savitri since he is thinking of getting married to her..... her expressions have been so doubtful so many times.... with the suspicious nature that he has he shud actually get into her background......

some of these things are so unbelieveable......

Also Arjun believing her story about chamki seeing him go to the hospital...... seriously.... Arjun desperately wants to believe all that saavi tells him coz he doesn't want to let go of her...... hmmm....

Not understanding anything about the plot...... too much gondhal !

1215019 thumbnail

Savi should remember that she only told Arjun that her boyfriend's name was Naresh Bagalgote, and Arjun on a whim located Naresh, kidnapped him, put a bag over his head, tied up his hands, and slapped him around.

How much easier it would be for Arjun to locate Savi, since Pankaj will tell all for the right price!

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Judging by today's episode and the way Savi was stressing on Sharada"s morality, I feel that Savi is not Sharada's daughter. Savi can be Bheema's daughter and Sharada the servant abducted the baby.....

In that case Arjun might be the adopted son...... this story angle creates more drama

Saavi is definitely a Khopade hence the well got water.....can't be Bhimaai's daughter....then that will make her a kawthekar.....Arjun is Bhimai's son for sure.....

Sharda may have been Saavi's caretaker and had no choice but to run away with the child just to protect her from the "maarekaris" who had come to attack them (as heard in the scene where they showed Pradip)

All i want to know is how Arjun will find out about Saavis truth...... maybe her being a waaris will come out first.... but how ?? She needs Arjuns help to find out.......

Since Sharda didnt react on hearing Vidyadhars name means that Krishnai was not living there while Bhima'i was alive...... and there was never a mention of Krishna'i and her children in Bhimai's house....

Am sure the name "Arjun" wudve taken Sharda to her memories about the past.... coz Arjun was born before Saavi and in the same house......

Sharda has a peti full of Saavi's toys and old stuff..... that could have some proof of the past....

Pradip has a potli too....that could also have some proof.....

hmmmm...... too many loose ends......