Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

hahaha.......agree...hoping the खरा वारस corrects the name :-)

Since Sharda still wears her mangalsutra shows that her husband was alive when she fled...could be that she was Saavis caretaker and her husband is Pradip.

She fears for saavis life hence she doesn't want her to ever visit bhairavgad.

1215019 thumbnail

Vishvambhar called Pankaj "mājhyā lagnānantaracī mī kelelī çūka." Why did he specify that the mistake was after marriage?

Was Vishvambhar saying that he regrets tying himself to Mona with a child, or that he treats Pankaj better than if he had been born out of wedlock?

When Vishvambhar mentioned Balaram's adultery, Balaram asked Vishvambhar if he once had an affair with Shyamal, and Vishvambhar's smirk indicated that it was true. Will the story reveal a child of Shyamal and Vishvambhar? A new character, or someone already introduced?

Vishvambhar once said that Savi reminds him of someone. Could that someone be Shyamal? Savi once told Çamaki that when you don't know what to do, imagine a traffic light, and watch for it to turn green. Shyamal recently offered the same metaphor. That could be a clue of heredity ... or just the dialogue writer recycling a line.

We should make a list of everything this show has recycled without explanation:

1. When Sub-Inspector Harishchandra S. Narkar arrested Arjun for drug possession, nobody acknowledged that Arjun had met Narkar as the investigating officer at Teju's wedding.

2. When Mahadu the peon from Arjun's bank appeared as Mahadu the peon at Arjun's factory office, no one acknowledged that Savi had shamed him for innocently touching her.

3. Dialogue line about green signal.

Savi said that Shyamal is probably older than Sharada, but I don't want Savi to be Vishvambhar's or Shyamal's child. Çamaki being their child doesn't appeal to me either. What about Paras? He's totally unlike them, so that would be a source of dramatic conflict. Imagine Paras and Pankaj as brothers!

1215019 thumbnail

Vishvambhar said to Pankaj that his father didn't teach him to stand in a crowd; he taught him to assemble a crowd. So, old Mr. Gadak craved power and money, like his son and grandson.

What did their ambitious father teach Krishna'i? Was it his idea to introduce her to Bhalachandra?

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago
1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

What could be Saavis dads name ?

Several of the names on this show are associated with brightness: Dipu/Dipak, Çamaki/Suvarna/Suvarnalata, Dipesh, Teju, Divakar, Savitri, Bhalachandra, Pradip.

Arjun's mother's name was Bhima - reminiscent of Arjuna and his elder brother Bhīma from Mahābhārata. In that same Mahābhārata, Tapatī was Sāvitrī's younger sister. So, even though I gave Savi's father the name Anil Waghmare in my fan fiction, I am now guessing that his bright name was Tapan.

Saavi is a Khopade hence she cannot be Vishvambhars child.

Shyamal def knows of Vishwambhars wrongdoings hence she knows she can support Saavi incase she lands in trouble. She maybe knowing that the guy on the cycle didnt actually die and it was Vishwambhars plot to blackmail saavi.

Saavi is going to tell Arjun the truth about her mother being Sharda and not shyamal.....her looks tell that she can no more lie to Arjun.

And now Arjun will help her find out Shardas connection with Bhairavgad.... by doing so he may think that saavi's only reason to say 'no' to him was bcoz of her mother....

Saavi will not tell Arjun about Vishwambhars plans but i think by telling him half the truth will ease her burden.

Looks like this sundays episode is going to be interesting :)

Dont understand why this PH doesnt show snippets of immediate next days episode but future episodes.....it is so damn irritating.....

Vishwambhars father may have been a good man, Krishna'i wouldnt have treated Arjun with so much love if she was after Bhalchandra for money.

He made use of his sisters affair and also legalised it by getting her married to Bhalchandra.

Maybe Vishwambhar was always disliked by the father hence to prove himself he sought to wrongdoings....easy way out...

Was Vidyadhar born handicapped ? Have they mentioned about him in any episode ?

1215019 thumbnail

Thursday's episode ended with a pāṇigrahaṇa moment between Savi and Arjun, right hands joined with a Gaṇapati mūrti in the background.

Their first pāṇigrahaṇa happened when Arjun grabbed Sapna's hand through the window of the getaway van, lacerating her with her broken bangle as it got embedded in his palm.

This pāṇigrahaṇa came right after Savi told Arjun to consider her "Thank you!" as coming from the Kākū's daughter, whom he will not get to meet.

Savi thinking that she wants to tell Arjun the entire truth and cry in his arms was a nice line. Usually self-reliant and assertive Savi now trusts Arjun to protect her because he rescued her from Bhaiyu's gang and dropped his meeting to take care of a stranger.

Savi even imagines that Arjun would forgive her. She would tell him the truth ... but then Mother Māulī would be heartbroken to find out that her daughter is a thief, criminally responsible for a vehicular homicide, and that Savi broke her promise never to go to Kawathe-Bhairavgad.

1215019 thumbnail

Shyamal def knows of Vishwambhars wrongdoings hence she knows she can support Saavi incase she lands in trouble. She maybe knowing that the guy on the cycle didnt actually die and it was Vishwambhars plot to blackmail saavi.

Saavi is going to tell Arjun the truth about her mother being Sharda and not shyamal.....her looks tell that she can no more lie to Arjun.

And now Arjun will help her find out Shardas connection with Bhairavgad.... by doing so he may think that saavi's only reason to say 'no' to him was bcoz of her mother....

Saavi will not tell Arjun about Vishwambhars plans but i think by telling him half the truth will ease her burden.

Vishwambhars father may have been a good man, Krishna'i wouldnt have treated Arjun with so much love if she was after Bhalchandra for money.

He made use of his sisters affair and also legalised it by getting her married to Bhalchandra.

Maybe Vishwambhar was always disliked by the father hence to prove himself he sought to wrongdoings....easy way out...

Was Vidyadhar born handicapped ? Have they mentioned about him in any episode ?

Interesting ideas!

I think the field is wide open for surprises to reveal that Sahil didn't die from getting run over by Savi. It doesn't have to involve Shyamal. The foreshadowing is clear that Shyamal will stand by Savi against Vishvambhar in some way.

As soon as Savi tells Arjun that she and Shyamal lied to him, she will have to explain the purpose of their conspiracy. How do you think Savi could avoid telling Arjun about Vishvambhar's plan?

Savi can't reasonably expect that she'll blow her cover, hide Vishvambhar's involvement, but fail to get the signatures, and Vishvambhar won't have her thrown in jail. Wouldn't Savi want to alert Arjun that it was Balaram, not Dhole, who tried to kill him during the flag run, and Vishvambhar knew about it?

If Savi confesses even a little of her criminal history to Arjun, that will give them a lot of distrust to resolve before she can expect him to investigate Sharada's past with her. What if Arjun on his own finds out that Savi is the Khopade heir, and he has to choose between his identity as take-charge game-changer Arjun and honestly giving Savi her rights?

Krishna'i is definitely not money-hungry. After Arjun rejected Sneha Lokhande, Krishna'i could have brought another distinguished family's proposal for Arjun, but she chose Savitri who supposedly had nothing more than income from a job.

No one on the show has mentioned why Vidyadhar's right arm and right leg are paralyzed. We can speculate that it coincided with Bhima'i's death and/or the traumatic event for Pradip and Sharada. I have speculated that Vidyadhar got hurt saving Arjun's life from a murder attempt by Vishvambhar. After Arjun was attacked during the flag run, Krishna'i said that Bhima Tāī's puṇyāī is the reason why Savi came to protect their family from harm. Krishna'i might have been thinking of Bhima'i losing her life while saving Vidyadhar (and Arjun).

Saavi does not have to tell Arjun about Vishwambhar.

She was in need of money for her mothers illness and got a good job in Bhairavgad which she wanted to do at any cost.

She will say that she has lied to her mother (who for some reason doesnt want her to step into Bhairavgad) just to cover her medical costs.

She may also say that she repents telling this lie but with no way out she had to do this. Also she will return as soon as her job is done, then Arjun will ask her what job ? she will say "when she saves enough for her mothers medical bills" she will leave Bhairavgad for good.

She had to get Shyamal (her mumbai friend) to play her mother bcoz Krishna'i wanted to meet her mother very eagerly and since she couldnt get her real mother she thought she could get shyamal to save her skin.

Now this will make Arjun certain that Saavi said "no" to him only becoz she cannot stay back in bhairavgad and he will begin his quest to find shardas link with the place.....it will lead him to his own home. Now he will tell Saavi to come and stay in his house , call her mother too ....

He doesn't have to give up his offices to her coz that is what his father has developed with the funds from Bhima'i s wealth. So that is completely Kawthekar wealth.

He will only have to give up Khopades land to her and now the power plant will depend on her giving her land.

Vishwambhar will again blackmail her about exposing her past to Arjun.

Now i want to see if my story gets any closer to the reel one :-)

1215019 thumbnail

Savi could have made up any name for Arjun so that Sharada wouldn't find him or discover Savi in Kawathe-Bhairavgad. Savi is adept at creating fake identities, but in this moment, her brain prompted her to say "Vidyadhar."

Sharada plans to donate an abhiṣeka in Vidyadhar's name. What plot twists will come of this? Will Sharada flash back to the child Vidyadhar that she knew in Bhima Sadan?