Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just the way Saavi disliked Arjun but when she hears his plans for the village and realises he is a totally different person then love and respect bloom for him..... the same way Arjun will visit saavi's village and realise that she has done wrong but for a good cause.....

Cant imagine Arjuns fury when he gets to know the truth...... that actor is good with his negative emotions !!

Also if Saavi gets the docs signed and gives it to Vishwanbhar then Arjun will be dethrowned immediately and maybe asked to leave the house too.....

This is when Saavi will know her truth of being heir to the family and hence the house (coz the house belongs to Bhimas dad ) belongs to saavi. She will also come and live there or throw Vishwambhar and Balaram out.

And yes Shyamal has mentioned it twice that she will be there when saavi needs her help ......

All this is ok but how and why should a shrewd businessman sign any legal agreement without reading it is what makes it seem unreal.....

So Pradip may be shardas brother ....maybe saavis father was disabled and killed by vishwambhar for the property.... Sharda was blamed for his death and hence people came to attack her and thats when she fled the place....

1215019 thumbnail

It was funny to see Arjun trying to get at Priya while Vidyadhar restrained him with one hand!

Gaurav Malankar, as usual, ably maintained Vidyadhar's paralysis while seeming to respond spontaneously to Priya and Arjun darting around him.

However, there was a continuity error ... Vidyadhar clasped Arjun's right upper arm as he said, "I am proud of you," but when the camera switched to face Arjun, Vidyadhar's hand was suddenly on the front of Arjun's left shoulder as it had been earlier, and then it switched back to Arjun's right upper arm.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Just the way Saavi disliked Arjun but when she hears his plans for the village and realises he is a totally different person then love and respect bloom for him..... the same way Arjun will visit saavi's village and realise that she has done wrong but for a good cause.....

Cant imagine Arjuns fury when he gets to know the truth...... that actor is good with his negative emotions !!

Also if Saavi gets the docs signed and gives it to Vishwanbhar then Arjun will be dethrowned immediately and maybe asked to leave the house too.....

This is when Saavi will know her truth of being heir to the family and hence the house (coz the house belongs to Bhimas dad ) belongs to saavi. She will also come and live there or throw Vishwambhar and Balaram out.

And yes Shyamal has mentioned it twice that she will be there when saavi needs her help ......

All this is ok but how and why should a shrewd businessman sign any legal agreement without reading it is what makes it seem unreal.....

So Pradip may be shardas brother ....maybe saavis father was disabled and killed by vishwambhar for the property.... Sharda was blamed for his death and hence people came to attack her and thats when she fled the place....

Saavi's anger was stemming from injustice. She comes from an impoverish background and thought Arjun is unfair towards poor people, hence her anger. Arjun is a very moral person, he seems like a guy who will himself surrender to the police, if he commits some crime by mistake. Also he has major trust issue ( I would like to see his back story for that, why he doesn't trust anyone, has something happened in his past that made him so). For such a person, Saavi is at the worst end of the spectrum of morality....... I think initially he wont even visit her village ....Either Pankaj or Shyamal will play a big role here IMO.....

All cast in this show is quite talented......

I dont think Saavi will get the docs signed..... she has realized he is a good person, so she thinks that evenif its the family property, he has kept control with himself for the good of everyone.... Now he has saved her mother.....that is a huge deal for her........ her conscience can never let her take his sign...... And the day she realizes that he is the REAL heir of the property being BheemaTai's son.... she will realize how Vishambar fooled....... actually I am little disappointed with cv's that they are not making her see it yet...... an intelligent person like her, cannot be taken for a ride for so long by Vishambar, he is not that smart.........

Also the main point is that Balram was stopped by Vishambhar from killing Arjun, only cause they need his sign of the papers. Without that, all the property will go to a trust, if he dies......... So the moment Vish gets the papers, Balram will get green signal to kill Arjun......... So I dont think Vish will get the papers.....

Saavi might fake sign on the paper and Vish misunderstanding that, will give Balram go ahead..... and Saavi will run to again save Arjun...... maybe that will happen so that Arjun remembers later (After knowing Saavi's truth) that she saved his life 3-4 times...........

Will be interesting to see how the truth comes out......

1215019 thumbnail

When Savi assured Arjun that he would succeed in his effort to build a power plant, Arjun mused that there are two important factors in life: time and love; time waits for no one, and love isn't available to everyone.

Usually, the consideration is time and money, but Arjun has always had money and the power to disburse money. Will someone like Arjun, who knows countless poor people working hard and honestly for a little more money, be able to sympathize with Savi who steals because she needs a lot of money?

Will Arjun who thinks love is out of his reach respect Savi who has manipulated many men by pretending to like them?

1215019 thumbnail

Savi was having great difficulty leaving Arjun in his hotel room, even though she needed to go to Shyamal's home where Mother Māulī would find her with Çamaki. We didn't get a voiceover of Savi's thoughts, but I think she wanted to stay with Arjun to comfort him, not only for business but to say that she cares about him too. She knows she can't marry him for real, or stay in his life, or even leave without cheating him, but his desire to create opportunities in Kawathe-Bhairavgad is in her soul now.

Later, Savi told Çamaki that she has to lie to the two most important people in the world: Mother Māulī and Arjun. Arjun has become important enough to counterbalance Mother Māulī in Savi's heart!

1215019 thumbnail

Sharada said to Paras, "Pahilyāndāça āleya mī Mumbaīlā!" and to Shyamal, "Māzhaṃ lagna zhālele nā, tavāṃ ālele." That's a contradiction in the same episode, but why was it created?

Dipu told Savi that he only got the invitation to Sharada's wedding fifteen days late because he was on location, working in the film industry. Did newlywed Sharada visit Mumbai in a hurry to find Dipu, maybe in the middle of the night, so that she wasn't able to do sightseeing?

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Arjun is a very moral person, he seems like a guy who will himself surrender to the police, if he commits some crime by mistake.

Arjun's morals are about obligations - community, employees, animals, family. He commits crimes (breaking Balaram's foot, vigilante beatings) without turning himself in to the law. Whatever āpalaṃ zunaṃça kāma Arjun told Peter to do to get the land from Bhaiyu, it's probably not lawful.

I think initially he wont even visit her village ....Either Pankaj or Shyamal will play a big role here IMO.....

Has it ever been established that Savi lives in a village? I am still trying to figure out the geography.

The show began with a heist in Pune, interwoven with Phulchand threatening Āpalaṃ Ghara. Then Arjun and Savi went to Pune and she never worried about running into anyone that knew her, either as Savi or as Rukhsana.

Later, Arjun drove Savi to Pune and she reached Sharada's home quickly. She called Shyamal at night, and Shyamal reached Sharada's home the next afternoon from Shyamal's usual hangout, which we now know is in Mumbai. Vishvambhar called Savi to meet him at Shivaji Nagar Police Station (Edited to add: in Bhiwandi), and she got there right away from Sharada's house.

In the first episode, Savi told a representative of Phulchand to meet her in Pimpri tomorrow, and she would hand over money for Āpalaṃ Ghara. Maybe we should infer that Āpalaṃ Ghara and the rest of Savi's neighbourhood are in Pimpri. Or, Savi only chose to meet in Pimpri because that's where she planned to loot Teju's wedding. When Arjun visited Pune later, he expected to meet Teju's brother Dipesh.

And the day she realizes that he is the REAL heir of the property being BheemaTai's son.... she will realize how Vishambar fooled....... actually I am little disappointed with cv's that they are not making her see it yet...... an intelligent person like her, cannot be taken for a ride for so long by Vishambar, he is not that smart.........

Savi is already well aware that Arjun is the rightful heir to the Khopade property. When Vishvamitra Mahārāja made his prophecy, Savi was right there, listening to Krishna'i's commentary, and it was Savi who thought, could the prophecy be about someone else raising the flag?

Savi is doing Vishvambhar's work due to blackmail, not because she believes his story about rescuing Krishna'i, Vidyadhar, and Priya from Arjun's clutches.

Also the main point is that Balram was stopped by Vishambhar from killing Arjun, only cause they need his sign of the papers. Without that, all the property will go to a trust, if he dies......... So the moment Vish gets the papers, Balram will get green signal to kill Arjun......... So I dont think Vish will get the papers.....

Vishvambhar told Balaram that his plan is to murder Arjun and frame Savi. No way would Vishvambhar trust Balaram to murder Arjun without incriminating both of them.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago

"Savi is doing Vishvambhar's work due to blackmail, not because she believes his story about rescuing Krishna'i, Vidyadhar, and Priya from Arjun's clutches."

Yes Saavi has realised that Vishvambhar is a crook coz she even mentioned to him that she will keep an eye on him. She knows Arjun is a good guy doing good for the family.

I somehow like this plot.....it is very different from the regular serials and not very predictable. They've portrayed love in a very subtle and respectful way and yes all the actors are good.....Priya is the little sister everyone would like to have :)

Since Sharda has mentioned she was married and since she was living in Bhima Sadan then it definitely means she was a Khopade member.

Also the way "Bhima" in Bhima Sadan is spelled is wrong , i feel this is on purpose and has something to do with the plot...... someone changed the name once Bhimas brother and his family were done with.

What could be Saavis dads name ?

saavi is on the verge of expressing her love.... i think a little push and she will confess.....

I really really hope Saavi doesnt cheat Arjun and get his signatures for Vishwambhar .

I will be heartbroken if she does this...... just not right.

She should be courageous to go to jail if required but now cheat a man who trusts her so much.

I feel even Pankaj will help Saavi and go against his dad.....also he is the only one who knows that Saavi hoisted the flag (Arjun told only him....must be for a reason)

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Also the way "Bhima" in Bhima Sadan is spelled is wrong , i feel this is on purpose and has something to do with the plot...... someone changed the name once Bhimas brother and his family were done with.

I hope the first thing the खरा वारस does is to correct the spelling from भिमा to भीमा!

Your idea that someone put in the effort to misspell Arjun's mother's name on purpose seems farfetched. Whoever produced the sign for the show simply didn't care which वेलांटी has the correct sound.

It's a terrible shame, but so many Marathi folks (even writers, educators, grandparents) don't realize that our language's देवनागरी alphabet is phonetic. Instead of ह्रस्व इ and दीर्घ ई, they know only डावीकडची and उजवीकडची or पहिली and दुसरी, so their brains aren't trained to listen to the vowels and write accordingly. Some folks use the wrong वेलांटी because they've always seen a particular word misspelled, and others randomly switch from one वेलांटी to the other, as if half-right, half-wrong is a consolation.