Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Well.....first lets see if she accepts Arjuns marriage proposal......

Also if she tells Arjun the truth then the serial gets over too soon.... he will resolve all their collective problems and also get married to her .....

I'm sure the writers realize that the lead couple has to clear up their deceptions and misunderstandings at some point, and unite as loving partners against some villain, and the story has to progress with more twists and turns.

I wasn't expecting Naresh to reappear! I guess Savi called him while Arjun was washing and changing, and she wasn't sure he would arrive in time

Savi thoroughly broke Arjun's heart, pretending to reconcile with Naresh after he dumped her for another woman ... after saying that Naresh wasn't worth her suicide attempt. Arjun's jealousy was aroused when Shyamal announced Savitri's engagement to some non-existent Jagadish, but Arjun's disgust might have been aroused, seeing Savitri behaving without self-respect.

By evening, Arjun was calling himself a fool for believing Savitri's claim that she was disillusioned with Naresh. Arjun convinced himself that Savi had been meeting Naresh on her own terms ever since she told Arjun to stay out of her personal life.

Did everyone notice the fly settling on Arjun's face as he stared as Savi and Naresh with his mouth hanging open? Perfect timing!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@anjs.......yesterdays episode did prove your point that Saavi's mother is indeed Arjuns mama's wife...... so now it is left to see how the truth unfolds.

What does everyone here think ? How will Saavi find out about her mothers past (ofcourse other than directly asking her mother) ?

I think Pradip could be Sharda's brother ? He said that she promised him that she would come back......must be a close bond !

in this PH's earlier show, they showed in the last few months that the female heroine is the daughter of the vamp who was turning a new leaf.... that seemed like a hotchpotch , lets hope here the plan it nicely, as it seems they have the track planned from the start....

If they dont want to show Arjun-Saavi as cousins, cause some people might not digest them as a couple, then they can show Bheema as the adopted daughter, that way there is no blood relation.....

I think Krishnai might know Sharada, if Saavi probes, she might share the story...... given the age of the kids, its seems like Krishnai, Sharada and Bheemai were in the house in the same time period.....

1215019 thumbnail

The scene of Savi refusing to marry Arjun was stark and minimal, which made it dramatically effective.

Arjun accepted humiliation with dignity, saying that he knew Savitri's answer but it was his duty to ask. He didn't want to know what was going on with Naresh; he just wanted to marry Savitri. He was too needy to be angry. He quietly asked, tears trickled from his eyes, and he left.

Savi tried to be stony-faced, but some of her battling emotions showed in her steady eyes as she watched the pain her lie had given Arjun. She wanted him, but not with a lie. She knew she was ruining her life and risking Mother Māulī's life, but she couldn't expect Arjun to protect her because she had planned to cheat him. Savi managed to look right at Arjun and let out just one word, "Nāhī." As soon as Arjun turned away, Savi lost control and cried quietly.

The quietness of the scene made it more powerful than a typical emotional drama.

1215019 thumbnail

Seeing Arjun made Pradip wary and unwilling to explain who Sharada is.

Does Arjun remind Pradip of Bhalachandra?

1215019 thumbnail

@anjs.......yesterdays episode did prove your point that Saavi's mother is indeed Arjuns mama's wife...... so now it is left to see how the truth unfolds.

What does everyone here think ? How will Saavi find out about her mothers past (ofcourse other than directly asking her mother) ?

I think Pradip could be Sharda's brother ? He said that she promised him that she would come back......must be a close bond !

How did the episode prove that Sharada is married to Arjun's Māmā?

I don't think the show has revealed that Arjun has a Māmā through Bhima'i. Pradip hasn't even confirmed that Savi's mother Sharada Waghmare is his Sharada.

Pradip only said that his Sharada lived in Bhima Sadan and used to give him meals. Sharada Waghmare could have lived there as a member of the Khopade family, or as a servant, although the Kawathekars keep Dipu in the outhouse.

Maybe Sharada was a round-the-clock personal attendant for Bhima or Moṭhe Mālaka or Bhima's hypothetical brother - some Khopade family member who used a wheelchair or had some other disability.

Pradip didn't say that he used to live in Bhima Sadan, but it's possible that he lived there or visited frequently, and got married to Sharada. Pradip used to do tasks for 4-5 families according to Pūjārī Kākā. During the five years that Pūjārī Kākā was studying in Varanasi, Pradip could have switched to working on the Khopade farm, and Moṭhe Mālaka promised to leave him the land in his will, but that promise was never kept due to the events that disturbed Pradip's mind and made Sharada flee from Kawathe-Bhairavgad.

Let's keep in mind that Sharada did not recognize Vishvambhar when he came to her house for Savi. As far as we know, Vishvambhar also doesn't recognize Sharada or the Waghmare family name, although he commented that Savi reminds him of someone.

So, a probable timeline is that Sharada lived in Bhima Sadan after Bhima'i's marriage to Bhalachandra, after Vidyadhar's birth to Bhalachandra and Krishna'i, and around the time Balaram and Arjun were born, but Sharada left Kawathe-Bhairavgad and Pradip became homeless before Vishvambhar arrived.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago
anjs thumbnail

So Savi, Arjun and Sharada all traveling to Mumbai. Savi will be doing the circus managing both parties but I don't think Arjun will see Savi with Sharada.

But I think he will have some interaction with Sharada.

1215019 thumbnail

If the interaction is character-driven ...

Sharada will notice a shoplifter, pickpocket, or other thief/cheat and give chase. Arjun will help her by beating up the offenders, until he hears Savi's voice in his mind, telling him to control his anger.

Then Sharada will tell Arjun about her brain tumour, for which her hard-working daughter is paying the medical bills. Arjun will tell Sharada about the woman he loves, whose mother also has a brain tumour.

Sharada and Arjun will then each tell Savi about the other, including admiration that someone values honesty so deeply.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago
rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think this mumbai trip is going to last a week long.... :)

Lots of interesting twists and turns and hoping Sharada and Arjun meet and Arjun reminds Sharada of KawtheBahiravgad !

If Sharda mentions to Saavi that Arjun reminded her of someone she knew then i am sure saavi will be convinced that Pradip's Sharda is her mother.

Also am sure Saavi will ask Sharda about her father.....and she may get some clue ......

Todays episode Vidyadhar promises Krishna aai that he will make sure Saavi n Arjun get married soon....... so mumbai trip is a turning point.

I think Saavi will intervene and get that land from Bhaiyyu by threatening that she will make a police complaint regarding kidnapping if he does not listen to her.

Hoping they dont drag the story too much.......

1215019 thumbnail

As soon as Arjun says "Kawathekar," Sharada will react nervously.

Savi asking Sharada about her father will be very emotional.

I hope Savi doesn't bargain with Bhaiyu about a police complaint. That would trivialize rape. It would be more in character for Savi to trick Bhaiyu into signing without reading, using her charm and maybe a disguise.

anjs thumbnail

I think this mumbai trip is going to last a week long.... :)

Lots of interesting twists and turns and hoping Sharada and Arjun meet and Arjun reminds Sharada of KawtheBahiravgad !

If Sharda mentions to Saavi that Arjun reminded her of someone she knew then i am sure saavi will be convinced that Pradip's Sharda is her mother.

Also am sure Saavi will ask Sharda about her father.....and she may get some clue ......

Todays episode Vidyadhar promises Krishna aai that he will make sure Saavi n Arjun get married soon....... so mumbai trip is a turning point.

I think Saavi will intervene and get that land from Bhaiyyu by threatening that she will make a police complaint regarding kidnapping if he does not listen to her.

Hoping they dont drag the story too much.......

I was hoping that Arjun sees Sharada and remember her face from his childhood but I think he must be too small to remember her. What is possible is that he seeing Sharada somewhere outside, like on her return journey and then back home while seeing some old albums, seeing the same woman posing with probably his mom..... He won't know that she is connected to Saavi otherwise it will be too easy for him to decode.....

Saavi wont ask about her father as I think Sharada panics in such discussions.

I think in order to get the land from Balram, Saavi will offer Vishambar a deal against Arjun's signature. They will not make it so easy for Saavi to come out of the trap. They will complicate it so much so that Arjun misunderstands and hates her...... only then Shyamal's dialogue of helping her when she is stuck will come into play.....