Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

The first page that Arjun signed detailed someone's compensation at each stage of shooting and dubbing a film. Arjun's signature wasn't on a line next to a date; it was below an incomplete sentence about someone attaining the age of majority.

The second page that Arjun signed was about an Artist, production and exhibition, travel expenses outside Mumbai ...

Arjun flipped to the last page that prompted his AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE below "Jurisdiction of the court of situated at NASHIK DISTRICT" - dangling preposition!

Vināśa-kāle viparīta-vācanam, I guess!

he signed without reading???
1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

he signed without reading???

Yes, that was the point of the scene, although I don't think the producers expected me to read the document.

It's very apt storytelling. Just when Savi feels loath to betray Arjun, he puts his trust in her, and smiles, confident that he won't regret it. And Vishvambhar tells Savi that the day Arjun signs the property papers without reading them, Arjun's face will be a sight to behold. Savi is within sight of getting Vishvambhar off her back, and yet she's feeling saddled with guilt over Arjun.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Yes, that was the point of the scene, although I don't think the producers expected me to read the document.

It's very apt storytelling. Just when Savi feels loath to betray Arjun, he puts his trust in her, and smiles, confident that he won't regret it. And Vishvambhar tells Savi that the day Arjun signs the property papers without reading them, Arjun's face will be a sight to behold. Savi is within sight of getting Vishvambhar off her back, and yet she's feeling saddled with guilt over Arjun.

ooofff the great betrayal arc is coming 😆

Let's see if love wins over betrayal.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow....liked your keen observation !

I think that mad man is def saavi's father. The way he calls out to "sharda" ....he is yearning to meet her.

If he was Bhima aai's brother then the entire village would know about it.... must be some farmer who pledged his land to bhima aai's father and then he was made to run away so that the land could be illegally grabbed by bhima aai's family.....

i think Vishvambhar is behind all this..... made Bhalchandra get married to Bhima aai for her property and then also had a hand in her demise (maybe).......

Cant wait for the plot to unfold......

1215019 thumbnail

Welcome to the discussion, rainbow_colours! Thanks for the compliment.

Arjun told Vishvambhar that if Bhalachandra were alive, he wouldn't even have allowed Vishvambhar in his presence. So, Bhalachandra marrying Bhima for her property doesn't seem likely. Nevertheless, Bhalachandra at one point trusted Vishvambhar with his factory, so it's possible that Vishvambhar arranged his marriage.

Vidyadhar reminded Nanda that Bhalachandra's first wife was Bhima'i and his second wife was Krishna'i. That could mean that Bhalachandra was already married to Bhima'i when he met Krishna'i (and Vishvambhar).

On the other hand, if Krishna'i's statements that the well dried up 23-25 years ago, right around the time she arrived upon marriage or suddenly after Bhima'i died, are to be taken seriously, it's possible that Bhalachandra was involved with Krishna'i first, Bhima'i's death allowed Bhalachandra to marry Krishna'i legally, and Vishvambhar made it happen.

1215019 thumbnail

If Pradip was a poor farmer whose land the Khopade family seized, we have to be cynical about the scene in which the poor farmers of Gangapur-Vadi fell at Arjun's feet and said that the well was full of water in the time of moṭhe mālaka, Bhima'i's father. It's rare for honest poor people on TV to pretend that rich tyrants are righteous.

If Pradip ever owned the land, the entire village would know about it as a matter of public record. Wouldn't everyone attribute the dried-up well to divine retribution for the injustice against Pradip, who was seen at the mandira every day, begging in tattered clothes? With Pradip in plain sight, does it make sense that the farmers' grandfathers would prophesy that water will return to the well when the true Kawathekar heir plants the flag?

Suppose Pradip was born to moṭhe mālaka Khopade from a secret affair. There's no reason why the entire village would know about it. Pradip's mother might have avoided gossip by hiding his paternity. Upon Bhima'i's death, the well dried up because the land hadn't passed to its rightful heir Pradip, and the well sprang water as soon as Pradip's daughter Savi was given the honours of flag-hoisting and mahā-āratī.

1215019 thumbnail

Krishna'i's trick has forced Arjun to admit that he can't watch Savitri marrying someone else. He is determined to propose, and adorably tongue-tied, trying to work his way through the words to "love."

Savi is futilely trying to avoid Arjun, knowing that if he proposes, she has to say yes, and if she says yes, it will be painful to betray him. She wants to tell Arjun the whole truth, but then Vishvambhar will reopen the vehicular homicide case against her and murder her mother, Dipu Māmā, Çamaki and her mother, Paras and his mother ... and she can expect Arjun to feel hurt and reject her.

Come to think of it, the dialogues have never mentioned Çamaki or Paras having a father. Do only single mothers live in Sharada's neighbourhood?

You are correct Brhannada_Armour........ swamiji did mention that the land originally belongs to the Khopade's and hence when their heir puts the flag on the hill then the well will get water.

And only because Saavi put the flag the well got water hence she is the legal heir.

Could be a secret affair and Pradip and his mother were never rightfully accepted. Pradip plays an important link here.....and Saavi with her intuitive detective skills will join the dots.

She will go to any length to get her mother the justice and respect she deserves once she comes to know the truth.

Well.....first lets see if she accepts Arjuns marriage proposal......

Also if she tells Arjun the truth then the serial gets over too soon.... he will resolve all their collective problems and also get married to her .....

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

You are correct Brhannada_Armour........ swamiji did mention that the land originally belongs to the Khopade's and hence when their heir puts the flag on the hill then the well will get water.

And only because Saavi put the flag the well got water hence she is the legal heir.

Could be a secret affair and Pradip and his mother were never rightfully accepted. Pradip plays an important link here.....and Saavi with her intuitive detective skills will join the dots.

She will go to any length to get her mother the justice and respect she deserves once she comes to know the truth.

Well.....first lets see if she accepts Arjuns marriage proposal......

Also if she tells Arjun the truth then the serial gets over too soon.... he will resolve all their collective problems and also get married to her .....

I dont think its affair of Pradip's mother.... why will Sharada be wary of the place in that case...... also proving that illegal relation will be difficult as both the parents of Pradip must be dead long back..

IMO, Sharada must be the wife of the real son of Bheema's father..... Bheema can be an adopted daughter....or even if Bheema and Saavi's father was siblings, still its natural for Mama's daughter and Aatya's son to marry each other..... Pradip must be a friend who knows what happened to Sharada and her husband........... maybe husband was murdered by Vishambar as he wanted all the property in his BIL's name... and Sharada managed to escape with Saavi

@anjs.......yesterdays episode did prove your point that Saavi's mother is indeed Arjuns mama's wife...... so now it is left to see how the truth unfolds.

What does everyone here think ? How will Saavi find out about her mothers past (ofcourse other than directly asking her mother) ?

I think Pradip could be Sharda's brother ? He said that she promised him that she would come back......must be a close bond !