Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He is more shocked that its a Prof rather thn that it's a woman

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 21

Sunday

Taani wakes up with a smile but thn shifts a little and let's out a pained groan, she grimaces and takes her pain meds which are on her nightstand. She thn checks her phone, "Goodmorning Miss GS" which makes Taani smile, "Good morning Khadoos" she replies.

She gets a call a min later, "Hey", "Ab bhi khadoos hoon me?" Maya asks making Taani smile, "haan nai toh kya, itni subah subah call kyun kiya?" She asks teasingly, "I can call my gf anytime I want" Maya says making Taani blush a little, "Anyways I won't be able to talk to you much, I am going with Aman on a raid toh I might not have my phone on me, I will call you at night okay?" Maya says, "But you are off duty na?", "I am but I am not going to let Aman go alone, the only reason I am telling you is because I might pick up your calls and I don't want you to think I am ignoring you or something" Taani is touched with the Maya's care.

"Is it dangerous?" Taani asks in a small voice, "Nahi, I will be safe" Maya replies, "you better be safe" Taani grumbles making Maya laugh a little, "I have to go now, bye and take your meds on time" Maya says before hanging up the call.

Taani mostly spends her day doing assignments, she texts Shreya to join her and they both finish up their assignments together, its 8pm already but no calls from Maya or Aman. Even Shreya is biting her nails nervously, "do you think the raid was dangerous?" Taani asks finally not being able to hold the question in, "It was Maya Di's case" Shreya says as if thats an explanation of some sort. Before Taani could say anything further Shreya gets a call from Aman. Taani asks her to put it on speaker.

"Hello? Are you guys okay?" Shreya asks, "Haan me theek hoon, per is idiot ko lagi he aur yeh hospital nai ja rhi" Aman says from the background Maya voice can be heard, "Itni nai lagi he, me hospital nai ja rhi" making Shreya roll her eyes. "Kaha ho aap log?" Taani asks, "Maya ke ghar kyun?" But Taani hangs up the call making Shreya look at her in surprise.

"Ese kya dekh rhi he? Chal us khadoos ke ghar" though Taani says it in light tone, Shreya can see the concern in Taani's eyes so she nods.

Swayam is at Sharon's place so they don't see him when they leave the house, Shreya starts her and off they go. Taani is surprised to see such a big bungalow, "After her mother pass she got the insurance money which was quite a lot" Shreya says seeing the surprise look on Taani. They both get down and walk towards the house, the main door is open and they can hear the shouts. "Tuje kisne kaha tha bich me aane ko?" Aman screams, "Toh sale tera dhyan kaha tha? Agar me bich me nai aati toh-", "Toh kya huh? Its not your responsibility to always protect me Maya", "It is, I don't care if you like it or not, I will fu*king protect for as long as I can, ab tera rona dhona ho gaya ho toh first aid de muje", "khud lele kyunki me apne room me ja rha, yaha ek min aur raha toh tera gala ghot dunga" saying so Aman goes to his room and slams his door.

Taani is surprised to see the fight whereas Shreya has a tired look, "Tum di ko sambhalo me usko dekhti hoon" Shreya says making Maya look towards the door, "What are you both doing here?" Taani walks towards her whereas Shreya goes to Aman's room, "kaha lagi he?" She asks sternly, "woh around my abdomen" Maya says scared by Taani's glare. Taani lifts her shirt up gasps, "you need to go to the hospital", "Its nothing I have had worse, just first aid kardo, ek doh din me theek ho jayega, the blade didn't go deep." Hearing Maya talk so nonchalantly makes Taani mad, "Are you fu*king serious? Itna khoon beh rha he, we are going to the hospital end of the discussion" Taani says tugging Maya's hand.

"Muje hospitals nai pasand Taani please" Maya says with pleading eyes, "Per kyun?", "bas nai pasand, I have very bad memories about mom from the hospitals, I hate them" Maya whispers making Taani understand, she quickly takes the first aid box and makes Maya remove her shirt, her eyes are nothing other thn the wound. She applies antiseptic making Maya hiss a bit so Taani blows a little on the wound, after putting on a bandaid Taani looks up at Maya to find Maya already looking at her intensely, Taani looks at her lips and thn her gaze slowly lowers, making Maya smirk.

Someone clears their throat making Taani jump and stand up away from Maya, Maya looks at Aman with an irritated expression. Shreya looks a bit shy whereas Aman has a smug look, "Di how are you now?" Shreya comes closer to Maya, "I am fine Princess, nothing to worry about, it was just a scratch" making Aman and Taani both let out snort.

Maya glares at them both, "Did you guys have dinner?" She asks looking at Taani and Shreya. They both shake their head in negative, "Pizza?" Aman asks and they all agree.

Taani keeps glancing at Maya's topless figure, which is making her a little flustered making Maya enjoy her affect on Taani.

Aman sees Taani a bit uncomfortable so he goes in Maya's room and throws a tee at Maya, "Kapde pehen" making Maya grumble but she wear it, hissing a bit making Taani look at her in concern.

The pizza arrives and they all eat it, mostly Aman and Maya making bickering making Taani and Shreya giggle at them.

Its 10pm by the time they all get up, "Tu dono ko drop kar aa, thoda late ho gaya he" Maya says looking at Aman, "Okay wifey" Aman says making Shreya and Taani giggle whereas Maya smacks him. "Ow", Shreya and Aman walk out giving Taani and a Maya a bit privacy, "I am fine, Miss GS" Maya says coming closer to Taani and cupping her cheeks, Taani just looks at her, Maya not knowing what else to say put her lips on Taani's, Taani quickly deepens the kiss making Maya groan, she pulls Taani closer "ouch" Taani quickly backs off. "Are you okay? Sorry!" Taani asks, "I am fine but ab tum jao Aman and Shreya are waiting for you" Maya says looking at with warmth in her eyes. She kisses Taani on her forehead and thn Taani leave after saying goodbye.

coderlady thumbnail

We would have never thought Maya was afraid of hospitals.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya is so considerate. She let Taani know she would not call the whole day.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 22

Monday

Taani wakes up to a call from Maya, "hello? Aap theek ho?" She says as soon as picking up the call. "Me theek hoon, I called you to tell you to be ready in 30, I will pick you up for college" hearing Maya Taani sits up, but before she could say anything Maya has ended the call making Taani glare at the phone, she calls Maya again but she doesn't pick up. With an angry sigh she gets up and gets ready.

(The whole gang had stayed over at Sharon's, including Swayam, he had texted Taani this.)

She comes out of her house to find Maya wearing sunglasses with her hair open, the first few buttons of her shirt open and tight pants looking like a dream. She quickly collects herself and walks over to Maya, "What are you doing here? Aapko rest karna chahiye na? Go back home, take a leave today go" Taani says making Maya smiles at her. "Me kya koi joke mar rhi hoon?" Taani says offendedly seeing Maya's smile, "Arey nai, its just not many people get concern over my health na, anyways I am fine, koi pain bhi nai ho rha he, if I feel any pain toh me tabhi ghar wapas chali jaungi.", "pakka?", "haan pakka, ab chale Miss GS?"

The gang arrives to the college with tashan, after all they did win the nationals. Swayam has a small smile seeing the gang's enthusiasm but Rey is just standing there without much emotions. "I am proud of you guys, have you made the whole college proud!" VP sir says with a big smile. He sees Taani walk in, "Taani this win couldn't have been possible with you!" VP sir says looking at Taani making the gang look at her in respect as well, after all that happened between her and Rey she still made them performing possible. "VP sir is right, thank you so much Taani" Sharon says looking at her, "Haan thank you Taani!" The gang say, Swayam looks at Taani with a proud smile, Taani feels a little awkward with so much attention so she just gives a small smile.

Rey is avoiding looking at Taani out of guilt whereas Maya is glaring daggers at him. They all get to class, while Maya goes to her cabin.

"Esa lag rha he ki saalon baad padhai karne beth rhe he" Bharath says making the gang chuckle, "sahi me, out of touch sa lag rha" Simmi says making the others agree.

Taani and Shreya are in the front seat laughing and talking, Swayam has a small smile on his face seeing Taani happy and a pang that she would barely even look at him, smile toh bahot dur ki baat he, he shakes his head and focuses on the Prof.

After the class ends they all go to the canteen, "Taani why don't you and your friend sit with us?" Sharon calls out, Taani is a bit surprised but declines the offer as she doesn't really want to sit with Swayam and Rey though she can see the cold atmosphere between them both.

She and Shreya go to their usual table and eat, "Aman was really angry at ma'am yesterday na?" Taani says biting into her sandwich, "They bicker all the time, he was angry at her out of concern, Di has this habit of putting herself in danger for her loved ones, without caring about herself." Shreya says, Taani doesn't know how to feel about this new information. "Their 'fights' never last, they can't stay angry at each other for more thn 10mins" Shreya says with a fond smile making Taani smile as well. They quickly finish their meals and leave for their next class not wanting to be late.

They all are seated by the time Maya walks in, "Good afternoon, I can see some new faces, I am Professor Maya and I am a substitute teacher until the college finds a permanent replacement for Prof Mehra, do you guys have any question?" Maya says looking at the gang but its Taani who raises her hand making Shreya hide her laugh.

"I wasn't talking to you Miss GS, put your hand down" Maya says thru clenched teeth, amusement in her eyes, "But what if I have a question ma'am? Aren't you supposed to clear our doubts?" Taani says innocently, Swayam feels a bit uncomfortable after having seen them together whereas Shreya is having a hard time suppressing her laughter.

"Fine, ask away" Maya says with a sigh, "oh I forgot what I wanted to ask, sorry, carry on" Taani says with a forgetful expression and Shreya bursts out laughing not being able to keep it in making Maya glare at them both, "Out, both of you out of my class right now" Maya shouts making Taani and Shreya quickly stand up and leave, the gang is shocked at Taani's behavior as she is not one to cause a scene in class or be disrespectful towards a Prof.

Here Taani and Shreya are giggling, "Teri wajah se muje bhi bahar nikal diya" Shreya says making a face, "haan toh tuje kisne kaha tha itna zor se hasne ke liye?", "Did you see her face? Kitna lal ho gaya tha gusse se, bilkul tamatar lag rhi thi woh!" Shreya giggles. "I have never gotten thrown out of a class like this", "Me neither, its fun abhi but Di na bahot dante wali he" Shreya says feeling a little scared now, "She was anyways going to go over the last few weeks work to get the team upto date"

They both go to the music room and play around a bit, singing and giggling, Maya comes over there after the class and a wide smile takes place seeing his two favorite women so happy. She stays there for while just staring at them.

She walks in and seeing her, Taani and Shreya both stand up nervously waiting for a scolding, "Is baar jane de rhi hoon, next time there will be punishment, do you both understand? I don't like it at all when you guys don't take your education seriously" Maya says with a stern expression. Taani and Shreya nod.

Maya is feeling a little pain so she goes home as she had promised Taani, Taani and Shreya attend their last class and are leaving when Swayam and the gang sees them, "Taani mere sath chalegi ghar?" Swayam asks a bit hesitately making Taani think about it for a minute, she looks at Shreya and tells her that she will see her tomorrow. Swayam quickly steps away from the gang and walks over to Taani, they both walk towards Swayam's car and get in.

"Ma'am isn't dropping you today?" Swayam asks wanting to strike up a conversation, even though the idea of his sister and her prof makes him uncomfortable, he wants to know about it so he knows thats his sister is safe. "She wasn't feeling well toh she went home early" Taani replies feeling a surprised by Swayam asking about Maya, she gets a call from Maya, "Hello? Are you okay now?" Taani asks in concern making Swayam a bit uncomfortable, "Good, take rest and sleep, I will talk to you tomorrow" Taani says ending the call seeing Swayam get awkward which makes Taani shake her head a bit at his typical behavior.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 23

Tuesday

As usual Maya goes to Taani's house to pick her up but Swayam is waiting outside while Taani is still getting ready, Maya nods at Swayam in greeting after getting out of the car. "Hey ma'am, I just wanted to tell you I won't give a damn that you are a Prof or a woman, if you hurt my sister-" Swayam stops midway when Maya holds hand up, "I know, you don't have to worry, I have no intention of hurting her but if I do so thn you are allowed to punish me in a way that you think I deserve" Maya says making Swayam relax a little at the genuinety behind her words and eyes.

He doesn't have to say anything as Taani walks out, she gives Swayam and Maya a weird look before getting the front seat without a word. "Would you like to join us? Hum bhi toh college hi ja rhe he." Maya offers a ride to Swayam making Taani look at her in surprise. "I don't think Taani would like it, its fine I will come in my car" Swayam says not wanting to make Taani uncomfortable. "Nonsense, get in come on" Maya insists and Swayam slides in the back seat awkwardly, Taani glares at Maya as she slides in the driver's seat, "Aapko order diye bina baat karna kyun nai aata? You could have nicely asked him to ride with us na? Ese order kyun kiya?" Taani says in an irritated voice while Swayam is surprised seeing Taani take a stand for him, Maya just smiles and starts the car making Taani huff.

"You dance really well Swayam" Maya says after a while, "Thank you" Swayam says politely, "What are your future plans?" She asks, "Well I want to open a dance academy with my friends" Swayam says with a hopeful expression, Taani has a fond smile hearing Swayam, "hmm, thats a great plan" Maya says and that conversation ends there. Maya gets a call, "check kiska he" she says to Taani, Taani sees its Aman's and picks it up. "Ello" she says with a smile, "Khadoos car chala rhi he, kuch urgent tha?" Taani says making Maya glare at her while Swayam just awkward stares out of the window. "Achcha me bol dungi, okay bye" Taani ends the call. "Kya tha use?" Maya asks, "he just wanted to remind you of your dinner plans with his family tonight" Maya hmms and they reach college. The gang sees Swayam and Taani get out of Maya's car and are curious.

Swayam goes over to them while Taani walks over to music room to find Shreya. "Tu us hot prof ki car me kyun aaya?" Vicky asks, even Sharon is feeling a little jealous. "She is Taani's best friend's sister, Taani and her have become...friends so she picks her up sometimes, she offered me a ride toh I said yes" Swayam the word friend awkwardly.

The rest of the day passes by uneventfully, Taani is walking in the hallway when Rey comes near her with his head bowed, "Taani can I talk to you? I just want to say I am sorry, I promise I will never come near you again. I really didn't mean to hurt you so bad" Rey says with teary eyes making Taani almost feel bad for him.

"Rey I can't forgive you, at least not anytime soon but thank you for apologizing" Hearing Taani talk so gently with him, makes him feel more guilty and a tear drops from his eye, Taani wipes it with her palm, "I am sorry as well, for breaking your heart, but I think its best if you move on, I have as well" Taani says stepping away and Rey nods before they go their separate ways, Maya had been watching this with clenched fists, she couldn't hear what they were saying but she did see Taani touch his face. Taani sees Maya looking furious and quickly walks over to her, before she could say anything Maya grabs Taani's hand and pulls her inside her cabin and locks it.

"He was just apologizing-" Taani is shocked to find Maya press her against a wall kiss her, she is kissing her as if she staking some kind of claim, Taani slowly starts reciprocating as well, she wraps her arms around Maya's neck while Maya arms are around Taani's waist pulling her closer, Taani breaks the kiss when she feels she is running out of air but Maya just starts leaving wet kisses on her neck making Taani let out a tiny breathy moan, Maya bites and sucks leaving marks on her neck.

Taani is clutching at Maya's hair, breathing heavily, Maya kisses her lips again, its a slow compared to the first kiss but just as passionate. After breaking the kiss Maya rests her head on Taani's, their eyes are close, lips swollen and Taani's huffing can be heard around the room.

"Kya tha woh?" Taani asks finally after her breathing is under control, "I just made out with my gf" Maya says nonchalantly. "He was just apologizing, I didn't even forgive him, it was like a closure between him and me" Taani explains making Maya feel a bit better. "I didnt like seeing you with him" Maya says a bit petulantly making Taani smile, "Jealous?" Taani asks teasingly, "Yes" Maya says truthfully making Taani smile in surprise with how open Maya is about her emotions.

"I will drop you and your brother quickly, fir I have to go Aman's for dinner as well" making Taani nod, "ek kaam karo tum jao, I have to talk to dad for a minute, I will meet you at the car" and they both leave the cabin.

Taani finds Aman and Shreya in the parking, "Oh bhai kafi zehrile machchar ne kaat liye he lagta he tuje" Shreya says seeing the hickey on Taani, Aman smacks Shreya's arm to not embarrass Taani. Taani is blushing and looking down horrified realizing that Maya might have left a mark or two. The gang walks into the parking.

"Taani, Ma'am offered to drop us both home, tumhe koi problem toh nai he na?" Swayam asks hearing Swayam Taani turns towards him and shakes her head, "I don't have any issue, she is in VP sir's office rn" Taani says. Swayam's eyes widen looking at her neck, he feels like he is going to be sick where Rey looks at her and Aman a bit sadly, Shreya quickly turns Taani towards her and adjustes her hair a bit making Taani blush like crazy.

The gang leaves and its just Swayam, Taani, Shreya and Aman. "Hey, I am Aman Shreya's bf" Aman says forwarding his hand towards Swayam, "Swayam shakes his hand, "Hi, I am Swayam, Taani's brother" he says with a small smile. Maya walks out of college before they could say more, "Tu abhi tak yaha kya kar rha he? Nikal jadi" Maya says looking at Aman making everyone except Swayam roll their eyes. "Ja rha hoon, see you later Taani, see you Swayam" and he and Shreya leave after sayinf goodbyes.

Taani, Swayam and Maya sit in the car. Swayam is feeling extremely uncomfortable after having seen the marks on Taani's neck, "How's the pain now?" Taani asks Maya, "its better, did you complete your assignment, the one I assigned two days ago?" Maya asks, Taani makes faces at Maya's unromantic self and mutters "yes".

They reach Swayam and Taani's house in relative silence, Maya leaves after just wishing them goodnight not wanting to make it awkward for Swayam. She had noticed the hickeys on Taani and on one side she felt smug but she also didn't want to rub it in her brother's face.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 24

Sharma house

Maya, Aman and Aman's parents as well as Maya's father are sitting on the dinning table, "So yeh leave decrease karne ka sudden plan kese bana?" Maya's father asks looking suspiciously at Maya, Maya looks down, "Dad please", "Woh kya he na uncle Maya ko rules break karne ka man nai ho rha tha, toh she thought it better to just leave the college sooner" Aman says with a sly smile making Maya glare at him. "Ab kya nai shaitani chal rhi he tum dono ki?" Aman's mom says looking them both, "Mom is baar mene kuch nai kiya, its all on her" he says pointing at Maya, "esa kuch nai he Maa, aap bhi kiski baatein sun rhi ho" Maya says looking innocently at Aman's mom.

"Maya we have known you for over a decade, we know when you are lying" Aman's dad says, "I might be dating a student" she says knowing there's no out of it, "What?!" Her father says in shocked, "Maya you know that's against the rules, the student can get a very bad reputation if the word gets out" Her father says in a disapproving tone, Maya just looks down in silence.

"She won't get expelled if the word gets out?" Aman asks, making Maya's father shake his head in negative.

"What's her name?" He asks, "Taani" she says looking up towards him.

"But she used to date Reyansh if I am not wrong? Leave that, she is a very good student and a really kind person, if you are not serious about it thn don't toy with her and hurt her", "I am not toying with her dad, I..I really like her okay? Thats why I am quitting the Prof job soon so that me dating her won't cause any problems for her" Maya says sincerely.

"Well well, my baby has finally found someone special for her!" Aman's mom exclaims. "Maa don't baby me, I am a grown woman" Maya whines, "I will baby you if I want to, you will always be my baby".

"Are you sure about this Maya?" Her dad asks one more time, Maya nods.

The rest of the dinner is filled with light topics with Aman occasionally teasing Maya about Taani and Maya smacking him in the head.

Taani

She is reading a book when she hears her phone ringing, she picks it up with a smile after seeing that its Maya, "How was the dinner?" She asks, "Tiring" Maya huffs from the other side making Taani smile. "Umm I wanted to tell you something" Maya says, "Haan?", "Woh I kind of told Dad about us" Maya lets out nervously, "WHAT?!" Taani sits up in shock, "Why would you do that? What must he be thinking of me? Oh god how will I face him again?" Taani goes on and on, "Taani calm down, he doesn't think badly of you at all, if anything he was giving me disapproving looks, he told me to not hurt you" Maya says to calm Taani down, "Why would he tell you not to hurt me?" Taani asks, "well I had a habit of fooling around a bit and he thought I was doing the same with you" Maya in a low tone, "What did you say to him on that?" Taani asks nervous about Maya's answer, "I told him that I like you, that I am dating you and that I have no intention of hurting you" Maya says sincerely.

"You said that to him?", "yeah", "You can say this to your father but you can't ask me to be your girlfriend?!" Taani asks incredulously. "But you are already my girlfriend and I am not good with asking stuff" Maya says making Taani roll her eyes.

"Oh god how am I going to face him now, its going to be so awkward" Taani says making a face. "It will be fine" Maya says nonchalantly making Taani irritated, "Off course it will be fine for you, he is your father, it will be awkward for me because he is my vice principal and I am dating his daughter who by the way is my professor!". "I am sorry" Maya says feeling a bit bad. "Aap kyun sorry bol rhe ho? Its fine, kabhi toh pata chalna hi tha, esa toh he nai ki you are a subtle person" Taani says with a small smile.

"Kafi jaanne lagi ho muje?" Maya says with a smirk. They talk for an hour more before Taani starts feeling sleepy and they go to sleep.

Wednesday

Taani is having breakfast when Swayam walks out of his room ready for college, after a bit of hesitation Taani calls him, "Breakfast kar lijiye" she says pointing towards another chair making Swayam let out a big smile and he joins her. They eat breakfast in relative silence, Swayam not wanting to say anything and make Taani mad.

After Taani's done with her breakfast she gets a text from Maya saying she is outside. "I am going, do you want to come with us?" She asks getting up, "No its fine, I have to go pick up Sharon, her car broke down" Swayam says a bit apologetically, Taani nods and leaves.

Maya and Taani reach college, Maya goes to her cabin and Taani goes to her class to find Shreya already there. "Aaj shayad free period hone wala he" Shreya says as Taani sits down next to her, "kyun?", "The professor got sick, he has been in the toilet since he came to college in the morning" Shreya says hiding a giggle.

The gang comes in as well, Rey avoids looking at Taani and goes and sits in a corner. "Taani would you come here for a minute please?" Sharon asks, Taani is a bit surprised but goes towards the gang, " Woh we were going to go the club today to celebrate our win and we wanted you to join us, you can even invite your friends" Sharon says, "Umm" Taani hesitates a little, "If you are not comfortable because of Rey toh don't worry, he isn't joining us" Simmi says making Taani look at her in surprise. "Why isn't he joining you guys?" Taani asks making them look a little uncomfortablely.

"Guys whatever happened, happened between us, we have talked it over, I don't have any problem with him anymore, so you guys shouldn't hold grudges against him either, he needs his friends right now" Taani says making the gang look at her in respect.

"Please toh fir tum bhi aao na, we really want you to celebrate with us, without you we would have never even been able to get into finals, please?" Hearing them plead Taani agrees.

She walks back towards Shreya and tells her what they said, "Are you sure tuje jana he?" Shreya asks, "I don't know but agar tum, Aman and Ma'am honge sath me toh it would be better?" She says a bit nervously. "Ma'am? Wese a little birdie told me that someone is datinggg" Shreya nudges Taani teasingly making her blush. "Do you think Aman and Ma'am will join us?" Asks Taani. "Aman will, he is on his weekly leave and he won't say no to a club night, Di ko tum mana lena" Shreya says with a smile.

Edited by Dramalicious21 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Injuries don't keep Maya down.

coderlady thumbnail

The girls got kicked out of class. No special treatment for them.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya is very upfront. No run around.