Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

An almost kiss and Maya is apologizing.

coderlady thumbnail

Now both are under the wrong impressions.

coderlady thumbnail

Rey never deserved Taani. She needs to rebuild her self esteem.

coderlady thumbnail

Taani came out in front of Maya. They have crossed a bridge.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 16

Taani realizes what she is doing so tries to tug her hand away but Maya tightens her hold on it, Taani is breathing heavily little feeling overwhelmed with the way Maya is looking at her, she looks down not being able to take the intensity of the moment.

Maya is liking the affect she has on Taani, she puts a finger on her chin makes makes her look up, she takes a step closer to Taani making Taani's eyes widen, "does me being so close make you uncomfortable?" Maya asks in a small deep voice, Taani licks her lips nervously and shakes her head making Maya's eyes darken with lust. She wraps a hand around Taani's waist and pulls her closer, "still not uncomfortable?" Maya asks, her lips inches away from Taani's, Taani shakes her head breathing heavily.

"Good to know" Maya steps back making Taani look at her with a dazed look, "huh?" She let's out feeling weirdly dazed, not understanding why Maya stepped away. "Woh kya he na, someone had shouted at me saying how disgusting it is to make out in the open, shameless really" Maya says with a smirk and turns back towards the way they come from, making Taani's cheeks go bright red.

Maya holds a hand out to her, "Chalein?", Taani looks at her hand with a moment's hesitation but thn slides her hand in Maya's. They walk back hand in hand, not saying a word.

Maya drops her at her room and goes to hers. Taani comes in and sees that Shreya is sleeping so she quickly goes to the bathroom to change but stops as she hears her phone vibrate. She checks to see a msg from Swayam, "Meet me on the terrace, muje kuch urgent baat karni he", Taani thinks ab kya ho gaya hoga, she quickly goes to the terrace but sees Rey standing there, she gets furious and is about to go back but Rey stops her, "Taani please, ek baar baat toh sun lo" Rey has tears in his eyes which make Taani stop in her tracks, "Rey bhai kaha he?", "So rha he, I knew you wouldn't come if I had texted from my phone" Rey confesses.

"Rey why? Why are you behaving like this?" Taani asks, "Taani I can't lose you, I love you dammit, how can you move on so quickly?" he asks with anguished look, "Rey its been more thn 2 months since we broke up, its high time we both move on" Taani tries to reason with him, "I can't, I don't want to Taani, I don't want to move on from you, please give me another chance, I can't live without you yaar" Rey begs, seeing him like this makes Taani emotional as well. "Rey try to understand, I can't be with you anymore", "why not huh? Is it because of that guy? Do you not love me anymore? Is that it?" Rey asks angrily, "Rey off course I love you, I will always love you-", "thn what's the problem huh?", "Because I am not in love with you anymore Rey, I am not."

"What do you even mean by that?" Rey says grabbing her elbow, "Rey leave my hand right now" but Rey only tightens his grip, "Rey you are hurting me again, please leave me" Taani begs, "No Taani, its you who is hurting me, do you have any idea how hard it is to see you with someone else? Why can't you see how much I love you" Taani is struggling now which is making Rey more angry, "Rey leave me" Taani says pushing Rey but Rey doesn't budge and Taani slips as she was standing near the stairs making her hand twist, she screams in pain. Rey quickly steadies her, Taani is crying out in pain and trying to push Rey away.

People quickly come up hearing the scream, Maya was the first one as she is a very light sleeper and she got scared when she heard Taani's pained voice. Seeing Taani struggling in Rey's grip makes Maya see red, she pushes Rey away from Taani and punches him breaking his nose. The guards pull him back when he tries to go towards Taani, "I didnt mean to hurt you Taani, it was an accident"

After punching him, she goes towards Taani, the gang enters and Swayam sees Taani crying holding her hand and Rey holding his bleeding nose. "What the fu*k is happening here?" He asks the guards, "Hume chheekh suni, yaha aaye toh dekha yeh ladka us ladki ke sath zabardasti kar rha tha" a guard says pointing towards Rey, the whole gang is shocked hearing this, they can't believe that Rey would do something like that. "Aapko koi galatfehmi hui hogi, our friend won't do something like that" Sharon says.

Swayam's focus is on Taani, Maya is gently caressing Taani's face, "Shhh, let me see your hand Taani, I will be careful I swear" Maya takes Taani's hand in her hand making Taani let out a small scream. Swayam quickly walks over to them, "Araam se, kya kar rhi he aap?!" Swayam says trying to push Maya away, "Her hand might be broken, we need to take her to the medical room" Maya says looking at Swayam. Taani hugs Swayam seeing him, "bhai bahot pain ho rha he" she cries in his arms. Swayam's eyes swell up hearing her cries, "Taani, bachcha we need to go to the medical room, its all gonna be fine okay? Come on" he gently tries to hold her without hurting her.

"Taani, come on, we need to get it treated fast" Maya makes Taani break the hug and holds her uninjured hand and tugs her, making Taani look at Swayam, "aap aaoge mere sath bhai?" She asks tearfully, "Off course bachcha, I am never leaving you out of my sight ever again." Swayam says putting a hand around Taani's back and the trio turn to leave, "Swayam I swear mera use hurt karne ka intention nai tha, it was an accident"

Swayam leaves Taani and comes towards Rey, "Mene kaha tha na ki dur reh usse?" Swayam says furious, Taani is still crying in pain which is making Swayam more angry and he punches Rey.

"Swayam!" Sharon screams, Swayam doesn't pay her any heed, "if I see you even in the same room as her, I will make you regret it" Swayam leaves saying this.

Maya, Shreya and Swayam are waiting outside the medical room, "The elbow is twisted, we have given her some painkillers and wrapped her elbow, she should be fine in a week, she should stay here tonight though, she is quite scared and disturbed." The dr says before telling them that they can meet Taani.

"Abhi bhi bahot pain ho rha he?" Swayam asks taking a seat next to Taani, "Nahi, the pain meds are kicking in" Taani says shakily.

"Taani kya hua tha?" Shreya asks with concern, Taani looks towards her and thn at Maya who is looking barely in control. "Woh R-Rey had texted me from Bhai's phone, calling me to meet him on the terrace, we had a fight and I was leaving when he grabbed my hand, I begged him to leave but he wouldn't and I got scared seeing him so angry so I started strugglin-" Taani bursts out crying, "Shhh" Maya goes towards her and envelops her in a hug, "bas, you are fine now and as for that guy he is going to f*cking regret whatever he did to you, he isn't even going to look at you again, I promise you okay?" Maya says breaking the hug and looking down at Taani with promise in her eyes, "No more crying tho, come on lay down" Maya says helping her lay down and thn covers her with the blanket.

Swayam is looking furious, he doesn't know what to do, more thn anything is angry at himself. "Bhai?", "haan bachcha?" Swayam says, "will you stay with me tonight?" She asks in small tone, thinking that maybe Swayam might say no. "You are an idiot if you think you even have to ask, I am not going anywhere" Swayam replies.

"I am just going to be outside, awaaz lagana if you guys need anything" Maya says stepping out of the room with Shreya following her. "Go to your room and sleep, don't worry about her, me aur Swayam he yaha" Maya says looking Shreya, Shreya hugs her, "How can someone be so violent towards such a sweet soul di?" Shreya asks, "Because people are sick, the only thing they care about is themselves but I am not going to let anything like that happen to her ever again." Maya promises.

Edited by Dramalicious21 - 2 years ago
Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 17

"Rey what the hell happened?" Sharon asks dragging him away from the terrace with the gang following, "She slipped Sharon-" Rey says, "Toh woh log yeh kyun keh rhe they ki tu Taani ke sath zabardasti kar rha tha? I can't even imagine you forcing yourself on her" Sharon says. They are all in the boys's hall.

"Excuse me, you guys have been removed from the NDC finals" A girl comes to inform them, "What? Why?" The gang ask simultaneously, "we have no violence policy which obviously you guys broke, you can stay the night but you will have to leave in the morning."

"There has been some misunderstanding, you can talk to our GS", "okay if you say so, where's your GS?

They all go towards the medical room, where Maya is sitting with her eyes closed outside Taani's, she hears people coming and looks in that direction. Seeing Rey makes her blood boil but the bleedy nose and black eye calms her down a little.

"What are you guys doing here?" Maya asks "ma'am they are disqualifying us from NDC, they need to talk to Taani to clear up the misunderstanding," Sharon saying this opens Taani's room before Maya could say anything. Maya walks in as well, "get out, all of you get out now!" Maya says pouting to everyone making everyone look a bit surprised as to why doesn't she care about the competition? After all that why she came here.

"Ma'am, its fine, I can talk" Taani hiss aa she tries to sit up making Maya and Swayam both at her side to help her up. "So Miss shekhwat tell me what happened from the start, my name is Priya I am this institute's counselor."

Taani with a moments hesitation tells everything that happened, word to word, after hearing her the gang is disburted and shooting Rey disgusted looks. Where as Swayam and Maya are furious, the only reason Maya is not going there to beat the hell out of him is because Taani is hoping her hand tightly.

"Okay with all this information, I am sorry to say but you guys can't take part in the competition, the no violence clause has been broken." Saying so she leaves, Kriya drags Rey out of the room to an empty room.

"What the hell was that Rey? How could you hurt her like that?!!" Kriya bursts looking at Rey in disgust, "I don't know Kriya, I didnt mean to hurt her I was just scared that she had chosen someone else over me and even the idea of it broke me" Rey admit ashamed of his actions.

"Even if she had chosen soemone over you, it doesn't give you any right to grab her like, you can't force her to be with you dammit!" Kriya screams, "Woh koi khilona nai he ki tum uski zid pakadke betho, insan he woh and she doesn't want to be with you, are you that much of an as*sh*le that you would force her into being with you?"

Rey is looking ashamed, as if someone just slapped him.

"This isn't the Rey I knew, my Rey knew how to respect people's opinions, their choices their space even tho they didn't match with his" Kriya says, "you are right Kriya, I don't know what came over me, I should respect whatever her decision is, even though I am not in it. Its just so hard to see your love move on tho....", "how could I have hurt her like that, I can never face her again, hell I can never face Swayam, he will never forgive me nor do I deserve his forgiveness" Rey says remorseful.

"Rey promise me you won't do anything to hurt Taani again, she has moved on and she happy, let her be. If you actually loved her thn you would do this" Kriya says making Rey feel shattered at the thought of Taani with someone else but he promises.

I have to make it right, I can't even go in front of Taani but I do have to apologize to Swayam and the team, I have to stop being an obsessed lover, she has clearly moved on and whatever I am doing is hurting her driving her away more.

"Rey I didnt expect this kind of behavior from you, you have really disappointed me" Sharon says coming towards them, that gang agrees, 'Tu esa kese kar sakta he uska sath Rey? I am ashamed to even call you my friend" Vicky says looking at Rey in disgust. "I am sorry guys, I swear I didn't mean to hurt, I just wanted her to forgive me, I thought if she only listened to me she might get where I came from, how guilty I was for my past mistakes, that I love her, I love her more thn anything guys, I am ready to leave everything that she doesn't like if that would make her happy."

"Thn leave me, let me go Rey, I don't love you like that anymore, you asking me again and again isn't going to make me come back to you, instead its making me go further away from you, please forget about me? I am sorry for hurting you but I don't want to be with you, please understand" Taani who had come from the medical room following everyone, ignoring Maya's protest. Taani goes in front of Rey, "What you did today was unforgivable, I don't think I can ever forget that but all I want is you to move on and to let me go as well. Please Rey, I don't want you as partner anymore. Taani pleads.

Rey is overwhelmed, "I am sorry Taani, I lost my control like that and thats not an excuse, muje lagta tha ki you are just angry at me and if I made some efforts toh you will forgive me and back together with me. I see now how crazy I was being, I swear you will have no problem from me from on, I am really sorry this" Rey says with tears in his pointing Taani's injury.

Taani leaves followed by Maya and Swayam. "I don't want to talk, can I just go to sleep?" Taani asks, "haan, we are right here, just close your eyes shona" Swayam says petting Taani's hair.

Swayam sleeps on the chair near Taani's bed whereas Maya sit on waiting room chair outside Taani's room all night. Taani is given the permission to leave and they all quitey leave towards their rooms to pack their stuff, Maya following Taani quietly, "Ma'am muje kuch kaam he, aap jao me baad me aati hoon" Taani says, "Kya kaam he?" Maya asks, "I don't have to tell you everything, now please time waste mat kijiye mera", "Fine mat batao but I am coming with you and thats final." hearing Maya Taani gets irritated. She knows how stubborn Maya can be so didn't argue and leaves to do her work.

An hour later

"After all the things he did to you, you did all this for him?" Maya surprised, "I didn't do it for him, I did for bhai and his friends, dance is everything for them. Ek person ki mistake ki wajah se I am not going let the whole team suffer" hearing Taani, Maya can't help but feel a pull towards her, her humbleness, generosity, caring, its making Maya feel things for that she would rather never admit. "Kaha kho gayi aap? Team ko batane jana he chalo jaldi" Taani says tugging at Maya's hand and leads her towards gangs room who are all the boys hall not talking.

They all look up seeing Taani, "Are you okay Taani? Why aren't you taking rest? Is it still hurting?" The whole gang is bombarding her questions where as Rey is just looking at her in concern. "Taani what are you doing here? Muje text kar deti? Swayam asks although Taani is till upset at him for the past, she trying not to let it affect too much in present.

"You guys have to start getting soon, aap logo ki 2 ghnate me performance he!.", "what? But hume toh disqualify kar diya tha na?" Sharon asks, "Miss GS ne bahot mushkil se yeh possible kiya he, you guys better be thankful to her and win this competition" Maya says sternly. "What Taani! You didn't have to do that, meri galti thi, you should have just let us suffer" Rey finally speaks.

"Aap sahi keh rhe he but I was not going to let my brother's and his friends hardwork go to waste, so you better put on some good make up to hide the bruises on your face and you guys please quickly get ready, all the grudges, every issue can be solved later, after we have won this competition", "please bhai, I really want this win" Taani begs looking at Swayam like she used to as a kid whenever she wanted something, and Swayam always fulfilled her wishes.

Edited by Dramalicious21 - 2 years ago
Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 18

The team performs, forgetting everything that is happening in their lives they just focus on their dance, their passion.

Taani and Shreya are smiling impressed at their performance. Maya is looking at Taani, she can't seem to take her eyes off her which is making Taani blush now and thn, "Stage waha he, waha dekhiye na" Taani says finally after not being to take the staring. "Kyun tumhe uncomfortable lag rha he?" Maya asks with a smirk making Taani roll her eyes.

The performance ends and the team takes a bow and they go to the green room, Taani, Shreya and Maya are already present there. "Guys you did an amazing job out there" Shreya compliments, even tho she doesnt like them but she can appreciate their talent. "Haan you guys were brilliant out there" Taani says with a small smile. "You guys can change and thn we can wait for the result to be announced" hearing Taani being so normal makes the whole gang hang their head down in guilt.

"Taani we are really sorry for our behavior, we were so rude to you while you were just doing your job" Simmi says making Taani surprised, "haan Taani thank you for always helping us, we are really sorry for being such bad friends" says Vicky.

"To be bad friends you have to first be my friend Vicky, I was never you guy's friend, I was your friend's sister and thn your best friend's gf who you were force to hang out with. I don't really want to talk about the past anymore, can we just not mention it?" Taani requests

"Only on one term, would you want to be our friend? Not because of Swayam or Rey, we would like you to be our friend because of how amazing of a person you are" Sharon says, thn she extends her hand out towards Taani who doesn't take it for a few minutes making everyone think she isn't going to. But at last she does take her hand, "friends, wese bhi aap toh bhabhi banne wali ho" Taani says with a smile making Sharon blush.

"Taani, I am really sorry for my behavior for the last few month-", " bhai I don't want to hear it, I can't forgive you nor can I forgot the past, I can't trust you. So please from now I want you maintain distance from me, please" Taani requests. Swayam understands where she is coming from," I know I have hurt you Taani, but can't we even try be close like we used to be in the past?" Swayam requests, "nahi" she says and thn turns towards the team, "aap log change kar lijiye hum bahar he" pointing towards Maya and Shreya.

"Are you okay Taani?" Shreya asks when they come out, "I am not, but I will be, tune hi kaha tha na I shouldn't let someone else affect my self esteem, I am not going to let them affect me. I have a lot of good things going on in my life and I am not going go ruin them because of my past relationships" Taani says determined.

Maya has a proud smile on her face, "Kafi zyada keh diya he, ab yeh meds lelo" Maya says handing Taani a pill and small water bottle. "Kya baat he, aapko Taani ki davai ka kafi dhyan he" Shreya teases, "tu chup kar" Maya says, Taani blushes and takes the pill.

The trio

Are waiting under the stage waiting for the winners to be declared, the teams are in the backstage.

The D3 wins the first place making Taani and Shreya smile, where as Maya could careless but she let's out a small smile looking Taani.

The gang come back to the green room after collecting their trophy, some are a happy while some have alot on their mind. Rey and Swayam are the most silent of them. "I am sorry for disappointing you all, especially Swayam" Rey says he says looking down, "I won't lie and say its okay, because its not Rey, what you did was wrong, how could you do that to Taani dude?" Sharon says, "We need sometime process this, at the moment let's just try to make it up to Taani" Vicky says and everyone agrees.

Swayam walks over to Rey, "I will never forgive you, I can't be friends with someone who hurt my sister like that but I will try to put the animosity aside for the team" Swayam says and thn walks away, the team following him.

"Hey guys, so the bus is ready, we leave in an hour so lets pack our stuff and get ready to leave." Shreya says to the team. Shreya had already packed and she is finishing up the last minute formalities.

Maya and Taani are already packing their stuff, Taani is done packing when she hears a knock on her door, "aap? Kuch kaam tha?" Taani says looking down, "umm I came to see if you needed any help with packing" Maya says walking in without waiting for an answer making Taani smile.

"Nahi, packing ho gyi he, me bas niche hi ja rhi thi" Taani comes and stands in front Maya, Maya looks at her injured hand, "Bahot pain ho rha he?" Gently pulling closer from the uninjured side. Taani willingly steps in her embrace, "Nahi, the pain killers are really good, aap chinta mat karo" Taani says with a smile. "Me chinta nai kar rhi, just ese hi puch rhi" Maya says looking here and there.

Taani makes Maya look at her and steps a bit closer to Maya making Maya inhale sharply, "does me being so close make you uncomfortable?" Taani whispers, "You deserve someone better thn me Taani, I am not a good person" Maya whispers back. "Please don't decide what is good for me or what I deserve, just let me have what I want? Please?" Taani pleads, "what do you want Taani?" Maya replies back but Taani doesn't say anything, instead she bridges the gap between them and kisses her. The kiss starts as gentle but soon Maya wraps her arms around Taani's waist pulling her more closer and bites Taani's lower lip making her moan, Maya takes opportunity to plunge her lip in. The kiss soon turns very passionate, "Taani do you need-" Swayam is shocked to see his sister kissing her proffersor.

Maya and Taani quickly jump away and look at Swayam in shock.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya used Taani's own words against her.

coderlady thumbnail

Rey never intends to but still ends up hurting Taani.

coderlady thumbnail

For the first time the gang has not blamed Taani.