Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The attraction is mutual. Maya knows it but Taani not quite.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 13

Maya and Aman are working out at the gym. Maya is weightlifting where as Aman is spotting for her, "You know I can't lift 80kg right? Tu woh hunk jese logo ki help kyun nai leti?" After Maya is done. "Because I don't need it" Maya says barely out of breath and sip at her water bottle.

They walk towards the treadmill, "Wese Shreya texted me something really weird today" Aman says while jogging on the treadmill, "Do I even want to know?" Maya says drily, "She said how you helped a particular student out with their notes, thn got them vada pav and even dropped them off at their house today?" Aman says in an amused manner huffing a little, "As a professor its my duty to teach them, Shreya ke liye vada pav liya tha toh, it would have been rude to not offer one to her as well and again Shreya ki wajah se lift di thi mene" Maya says upping her speed.

"Tuje kabse rude hone me problem hone lagi? Admit it, you are smitten" Aman says with a smirk which is quickly wiped off as Maya smacks his head hard having leaned over her treadmill to do so, "Oww" he says rubbing his head, "Tuje aur teri gf ko bakwas karne ke alawa aur kuch kaam nai he? Uska toh theek he, bachchi he woh, you toh know everything right? I am not going down that road again, I am fine with my hookups and one night stands. And there's no point in this conversation as she is probably straight, she has a dated some guy from the college called Rey or something" Maya says.

"One just because you had a shitty past relationship doesn't mean that you don't allow yourself to feel again for someone romantically, second I know you shouldn't out people without their consent but she might not be as straight as you think she is" Aman says silencing Maya.

"Also tuje uski dating history kese pata? Stalk kiya?!" Aman says with amusement, "Why the hell would you out her like that? Did she tell you about her sexuality?" Maya says sounding pissed off, "she told Shreya-", "I will need to have a word with Shreya thn, I thought she knew better thn to out someone like that", "Maya, Taani ne permission di thi Shreya ko muje batane ke liye after the club night, also the only reason I am telling you is because I can see how affected you are getting by her and if there's some chance-", "I don't want to talk about it, shut up" Maya glares at him and he stops talking.

Taani wakes up to the doorbell ringing, she goes out but sees no one, there's a bouquet of roses lying on the floor. There's no note on it, she picks it up, goes inside and locks the door. She thinks maybe Bhai ke liye honge so leaves the bouquet on the living room table and goes to her room.

She quickly gets ready for college as she had again overslept. Thankfully the auto strike was up so she reaches just in time for class.

She is huffing a little as she walks into the classroom, "Good morning" Shreya says used to Taani walking in huffing and puffing in class. "Morning, aaj fir late uthi, rickshaw mil gyi time pe warna pakka late ho jata" Taani says sipping at her water bottle after taking a seat next to Shreya, "Thank god us khadoos ki class nai he" Taani says after she gets her breathing under control, "Tu kuch zyada unhe notice nai karti?" Shreya asks amused, "Matlab?" Taani says not understanding, "Kuch nai ese hi, wese kal tu Kriya ke samne defend kar rhi thi Di ko" Shreya says with a sly smile, "Me kuch defend nai kar rhi thi" Taani says making a face, their professor walks in before Shreya could say anything more.

The rest of the day in uneventful, the team is practicing for the competition, Taani and Shreya attend their classes. Its time for Taani's detention, she sees the gang come out of the RH as she is walking towards Maya's cabin, Swayam sees her, "Taani tu abhi tak yahi he?" He asks forgetting about their fight for a moment, "Aapse matlab?" Taani says not very politely before making a motion to leave, "Taani why can't you just give him a straight answer?" Sharon says after seeing Swayam looking upset at Taani's reply, "Oh I am sorry for talking to your boyfriend rudely!" Taani says sarcastically to Sharon, "I don't have time for this" she says before leaving knowing if she is late for detention toh Maya will give her another one.

The gang are pissed at her rudeness, "Iska kuch zyada hota ja rha he" Bharath says, "Bharath don't" Swayam says walking out of the college, "Teri behen he iska matlab yeh nai that she can disrespect Sharon like that Swayam" Simmi says. "Guys leave it" Sharon says not wanting to make Swayam uncomfortable. Rey and Kriya had left a bit early as Kriya had to go somewhere but had no ride, so Sharon had told Rey to drop her. Rey not wanting to be rude had agreed.

"Sorry, sorry" Taani says walking in the Maya's cabin, Maya barely looks at her and motions her to sit. Taani is surprised with Maya's no response to her being late but she quietly sits down and takes her book out. "Go over the 14th chapter and solve the problems, if you have any doubts toh let me know" Maya orders but doesn't really look at Taani.

"Did something happen?" Taani after a fee minutes of silence, "What do you mean?" Maya asks, "You seem a bit off" Taani says cursing herself as soon as it leaves her mouth. "And why do you think I will tell you? Also why are you even noticing? I am your professor not your friend" Maya says the last part harshly making Taani feel hurt. She quickly blinks back the tears and whispers a small 'sorry' and focuses on the book, Maya regrets talking so harshly after seeing Taani's teary eyes. "No I am sorry, I didnt mean to be so harsh" Maya says surprising Taani, "Did YOU just say sorry to ME?", "Zyada nataunki karne ki zarurat nai he, chup chap padhai karo" Maya says with a small smile.

"Mera man nai he padhai karne ka" Taani says closing her book, "Man nai he? You are in detention, open up that book" Maya says looking at Taani as if she is mad, "I am in detention because of you because you enjoy bullying me and nai, I won't, me subah se bas padh hi toh rhi hoon, I am can't read more" saying this flops her head on the table dramatically.

"I don't bully you, you are in detention for arguing with me" Maya says amused with Taani's antics, there's still a light bruise on Taani's hand and as she is wearing her usual clothes Maya can see it, "Yeh hath me kya hua he?" Maya says walking towards her, Taani quickly sits up straight, "kuch nai, slip ho gyi thi" she says standing up as well, "Me aaj jaldi jaun? I am really tired" Taani says making a puppy dog face but Maya doesn't pay any attention to her and grabs her hand, "This bruise looks like someone grabbed you not like something you would have if you slipped, did someone hurt you?" Maya says with a very calm voice.

Taani tries to take her hand back, she is feeling a little flustered with the sudden closeness, "Its nothing ma'am", "Next time someone tries to hurt you, you fu*king punch them, you understand? Baki ka baadme dekh lenge but don't ever let someone manhandle you."Maya says with anger visible in her eyes, "Muje dekha he? I am skinny as hell, agar mene punch kiya hota na unhe toh mera hi hath tut jata" Taani snorts. "So it WAS someone, kon tha?" Maya asks pulling Taani closer.

"Why do you care? Abhi kaha na aapne that you are my professor not my friend" Taani says looking up towards Maya's eyes, Maya is looking at her intensely as well with concern in her eyes, Taani gets lost in them, this time its her who moves a bit closer making Maya shudder feeling Taani's curves press against hers.

Taani quickly realizes their position and steps back and Maya also let's her go, "I will drop you, chalo" Maya says picking up her wallet and keys from the table, "Kyun? Me chali jaungi, its not that late" Taani argues, "Kyun ki me keh rhi hoon, come on" Maya grabs Taani's hand and tugs her out of her cabin. "Ma'am leave my hand, what will someone think?" Taani hisses at Maya, "One there's no one here and second, is there something they should be thinking?" Maya says giving Taani a look. Taani not knowing what to say just looks down and starts walking fast to keep up with Maya.

Maya opens the car door for Taani and Taani slides in. Maya gets in the drivers seat and starts the car, "Why are you teaching at the college when you already have a job in the police?" Taani asks as she had been curious about it for a while, Maya is surprised a little hearing Taani wanting to get to know her, "I am on a 3 month leave, would have gotten bored at home toh Dad asked me to join as substitute" Maya answers Taani, "But why such a long leave?" Taani asks, "Because I hadn't taken any leave for the past two years and my senior forced me to take the leave" Maya says with a sigh.

"Why hadn't you taken any leave for the past two years?" Taani asks, "well aren't you full of questions today? Why don't I ask you questions? Who hurt you?" Maya asks not wanting to answer Taani's question, "umm" Taani looks out the window not replying, "Fine, why do you not sing more? You have a beautiful voice" Maya says making Taani look at her in surprise, "You think my voice is beautiful?" Taani says cheekily, Maya looks at her straight in the eyes and says 'yes' and thn turns her eyes towards the road leaving Taani feeling weird, "you didnt answer my question, why don't you sing more often?" Maya repeats, "Woh I used to sing with my best friend back home in jodhpur but we had a fall out and yaha aane ke baad I was mostly busy with other stuff" Taani says looking away.

They don't talk for the rest of the ride, Maya drops her off and waits until Taani is inside the house and has locked the door before leaving.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 14

Taani goes to her room and sees a teddy on her bed with a note this time,

"A teddy for my teddy

~PC"

'Yeh PC kon he? And how the hell did this come in my room?!' Taani looks around scared, she sees the window open and quickly comes out of her room, "Bhai, Bhai!" Taani says knocking on Swayam's door, "Kya hua Taani, tu itni dari hui kyun he?" Swayam asks worriedly seeing Taani, "Bhai someone was or is in my room, they even left this teddy on my bed!" Taani says scared, "What? Tu idhar reh me dekhta hoon" Swayam says angrily and goes to Taani's room, Taani feeling concerned follows him. He checks everywhere and finds no one, he closes and locks the window, "Any idea who it could have been?" Swayam asks coming closer to Taani, Taani shakes her head and hugs him, Swayam hugs her back, "Bachcha koi nai he abhi yaha, shant ho ja, was there a note or something with the teddy?" He asks, Taani breaks the hug,

"Haan, yeh rha note" she hands it to Swayam and he sees the handwriting and clenches his hand.

"Tu soja me dekh lunga he" Swayam says to Taani, "Aapko pata he yeh kisne bheja he?" Taani asks, "Mene kaha na tu soja, this isn't going to happen again, me hoon na, don't be scared?" Swayam says to her cupping her face gently. Taani remembers past behavior though so she pushes him away lightly and walks into the bathroom.

Swayam comes out of her room and goes into his, he makes a call, "Mene tuje kaha tha na ki dur reh meri behen se? Tu uske room me gaya tha?" Swayam says angrily, "Swayam me uske room me nai gaya tha-" Rey says, "Toh woh teddy uske room me kese aaya? Huh?" Swayam asks pisses off, "Mene kaka ko diya tha uske room me rakhne ke liye", "Do you have any idea how scared she got seeing it in her room?! I-", "Swayam mera esa koi intention nai tha, I just wanted to make her smile, she has been so down lately, use udas nai dekha jata yaar", Swayam feels uncomfortable hearing this, "Rey you are doing more harm thn good right now, give her space and respect her decisions." Swayam hangs up.

Thursday

Taani is packing all her last minute stuff, they are supposed to leave at noon and its 10am. "Shreya, packing ho gyi? No, do not tell your Di to pick me up, me pahoch jaungi, hello Shreya? Hello?" Taani is that Shreya has hung up already. She curses Shreya and call her again but her phone is busy, 'Yeh ladki na maar khayegi kisi din mere hath se' Taani thinks before quickly finishing her packing. She comes out of room with her bag to see Swayam in the living room ready to leave as well with his bag.

"Aao sath chalte he college" he says looking at her, "nai I don't need a lift" Taani says goes out of the door sidesteping him, "Taani we are going to the same place" Swayam says following her, "We go to the same place everyday bhai, doesnt mean we go together" Taani replies. Swayam I'd going to say something but thn sees a car stop in front of them, "Professor?" He says looking at Maya, "Hello, Taani we are getting late, get in" Maya says nods at Swayam in greeting and thn tells Taani to get in. "Aapse bina order diye baat nai hoti?" Taani says putting her bag in the backseat.

"Taani why is a professor picking you up?" Swayam says Taani in a low tone hoping Maya doesn't hear him, "She is Shreya's sister and we are all getting late, I will see you at college" Taani says sliding in the passenger seat and motions Maya to start the car.

After they get out of Swayam's earshot, "What was all that?" Maya asks, "What was what?" Taani asks back, "Shreya said you didn't have a ride, you clearly had a ride, he is your brother isnt he?" Maya asks looking at her, "Jab pata he toh puch kyun rhi ho aap?" Taani says looking out the window, "Are you guys having a fight?" Maya asks gingerly not getting why she is wants to know everything about Taani. "Esa hi kuch, aap ko aane ki zarurat nai thi, I could have taken a cab or an auto you know?" Taani says looking towards her.

"I know, I just wanted to" Maya says as a matter of fact, "Why?" Taani asks surprised, "Pata nai" Maya answers.

They don't talk for the rest of the ride to college, Maya tells Taani to get down in front of the gate where Shreya and Aman are standing while she goes to park her car.

The gang also arrives, "Swayam aur Sharon ko kitna time lagega?" Vicky asks Rey, "Sharon texted, they are 5 mins away" he replies but his eyes are on Taani.

"Hi Taani, I couldn't reply to you yesterday, I had a lot of work but I did like the essay, quite good." Aman says seeing Taani, "Hey Aman, sachi?" Taani asks with a smile, "Haan na, did you submit it?" He replies, "I did, ab pata nai woh khadoos kya grade dengi" Taani says making a face, making Aman and Shreya smile at her. "Wese muje kyun nai bheja yeh essay?" Shreya asks looking at Taani, "Kyunki tu copy kar leti toh?" Taani says cheekily, "Haww tu ruk" Shreya says making Taani run and hide behind Aman, "Idhar aa tu" Shreya says, Taani pokes her head from behind Aman and shows Shreya her tongue. Aman doesn't Shreya get to Taani making Shreya pout.

"This is not fair, you both can't gang up on me" Shreya says with a pout, "Yeh pout na teri Di ke sath chalta hoga, mere uper nai" Taani says with a smile, "Kya baat ho rhi he?" Hearing Maya's voice Taani jumps away. "Kuch nai" she goes and stands next to Shreya.

Rey is clenching his fists looking at Taani touching and laughing with another guy, "Lag rha he finally move on kar rhi he, kuch zyada bada nai lag rha woh Taani se?" Simmi says looking at Taani as well. Making Rey glare at Simmi, Kriya is looking at Rey feeling like why is Rey getting so affected by Taani. "Yeh Professor kafi hot he na?" Vicky says looking at Maya, "Haan na, very hot" Nil agrees with him.

Swayam and Sharon arrive, "So guys, the bus should be here in a few minutes." Shreya walks over to the team to inform them, they all nod. Taani, Maya and Aman walk towards them as well as they see the bus coming. "Okay guys me chalta hoon" Aman says moving towards Taani and Shreya but is stopped by Maya holding his shirt, "Bahot mel milap ho gaya, tu nikal ab" Maya says as she doesn't like Shreya and Aman being too touchy and she also doesn't like Aman and Taani being too friendly even though she knows that Aman only loves her sister. "Teri kyun jal rhi he? Gf he woh meri, I can hug her goodbye if I want to" shocking everyone as they think he is talking about Taani, Shreya on the other hand blushes while Taani has a smile on her face. Rey looks at Taani in anger where as Swayam looks at Aman with a glare, Taani realizes its getting late tells everyone to get in the bus, "Haan chalo sab" Sharon says dragging Swayam in before he makes a scene.

Taani quickly side hugs Aman and gets on the bus as well, Rey seeing this feels like punching someone, he angrily gets on the bus as well.

Maya also gets on the bus with a face, Shreya quickly hugs Aman after seeing her sister get on the bus and thn follows Maya.

Taani is standing, waiting for everyone to sit down, Shreya sits near a window at the front keeping the other seat for Taani and Maya seats at the seat next to them alone. Taani quickly counts everyone and thn tells the driver to start the bus and comes and seats next Shreya.

Stealing glances at Maya, who is doing the same. "So Aman ko hug diya?" Taani nudges Shreya whispering in her ear so that Maya can't hear them, Shreya nods with a slight blush, "Is khadoos ko kya problem he?" Taani says, "She is like one of those overprotective sibling, abhi toh fir bhi kam hua he, when we had just started dating na, tab she used to make him stay at one hand distance" Shreya whispers back making Taani giggle.

"Kya whispering chal rhi he waha?" Maya says looking at them suspiciously, the gang looks up hearing the Professor's voice, "Aapko kyun bataye?" Taani replies making the gang surprise as they haven't seen her be anything but polite to the authority. "Kyun ki meri baat ho rhi thi" Maya says, "haan toh aapki tarif kar rhe the" Taani says cheekily, "Tum aur meri tarif?" Maya says with a smirk, "Haan yeh thoda zyada ho gaya na? Aapne aajtak esa kiya hi kya he ki aapki tarif karun mein" Taani replies making Maya smirk more and the gang is shocked, "Taani" Swayam says trying to remind her that she is talking to a Professor.

"Haan, kuch chahiye aapko?" Taani asks looking at him and he shakes his head in negative, "Aur aap, kisi ne aapko kaha nai he ki eavesdropping is bad manners?" Taani says looking at Maya, "Aur tumhe kisi ne sikhaya nai ki Professor se kese baat karni chahiye?" Maya retorts back. "Shreya inhe keh de ki mujse behas na kare" Taani says looking at Shreya who is smiling looking at Taani and Maya's banter.

"Muje bich me mat lao in lovers quarrels" Shreya whispers in Taani's ear, making Taani scream "Kya?!"

Dramalicious21 thumbnail

Chapter 15

Taani is looking at Shreya in shock, the gang and Maya are looking at them, surprised with Taani's shout.

"Kya hua Taani?" Swayam asks, "huh? Kuch nai" She says absentmindedly, "Tu pagal ho gyi he? Kya nab shanab bol rhi he?!" Taani whispers sharply in Shreya's ear, everyone has gone back to talking among themselves but Maya is looking at Taani and Shreya.

"Mene toh ese hi keh diya tha, tu itna hyper kyun ho rhi he?" Shreya asks smugly, "Me hyper nai ho rhi, tu pakka pagal ho gyi he, she is my professor!" Taani says defensively, "oh toh yeh problem he, she is only a temporary professor yk that right?" Shreya slyly, "I don't see her that way and neither does she! We dislike each other for Godsake!" Taani replies.

"Are you sure that you guys dislike each other? I see the way she looks at you, yk?" Shreya says, "How does she look at me?" Taani whispers feeling unsure if she wants to hear the answer. "Well tumhe kya farak padta he, you dislike her na, let's change the topic" Shreya says cheekily.

Taani can't get Shreya's words out of her mind, everyone is sleeping but she can't seem to fall asleep, she keeps on looking at Maya's sleeping face. 'Yeh Shreya ka dimag kharab ho gaya he, ma'am mostly just glares at me... but she sometimes looks at me lik- nai, nai, she is your professor and also she is wayyy out of your league. Don't go there Taani, you already know what happens when you go out with people out of your league, Rey ne toh phir bhi Bhai ki wajah se notice kar liya tha but why would Maya ma'am look at me like that.' Taani falls asleep thinking all this.

Taani wakes up to someone gently nudging her, she looks up to see Maya standing next to her seat, "We are here, come on wake up, Shreya wake up" Maya leans over Taani to nudge at the sleeping Shreya making Taani inhale sharply, Maya looks over to her and their lips almost brush, "Umm" Shreya let's out at being woken up, Maya quickly steps away and clears her throat where Taani is shocked, "Pahoch gye?" Shreya says looking around to see everyone is slowly waking up. "Kya hua Taani? Itna hanf kyun rhi he?" Shreya asks in concern, "Kuch nai, niche chalte he, formalities complete kar lete he jaldi se" Taani stands up and sidestepping Maya quickly gets down from the bus.

'Hey Krishnaji, what just happened?! It was an accident but my heart feels like its going to jump of out my chest!!! Yeh sab us Shreya ki wajah se ho rha he, na woh mere dimag me yeh sari baatein dalti aur na hi me-' Taani mutters to herself making crying faces

"Ise kya hua?" Shreya asks looking at Maya who is standing very stiffly, "Muje kese pata, tell everyone to get down quickly" saying so Maya gets down from the bus as well.

"Miss GS, wait" Maya calls out Taani and Taani who was walking towards the entrance stops but doesnt turn back, Maya goes and stands in front of her, "I am sorry for what happened in the bus, it won't happen again." Maya says cursing herself for the almost kiss, even if it was an accident she should have been more careful.

Taani feels a little bad hearing about it not happening again but she quickly composes herself, 'why would it, I knew it, she isn't into me like that', "Its okay, it was an accident, I have to go now" Taani says walking away.

The team comes down with Shreya and Kriya in tow, they wait with Maya at the entrance for Taani. "Yeh rhe aap logo ke pass, the Sharon, Kriya and Simmi will be sharing a room and Vishakha, Neha and Rinni will be sharing another. Boys guys have a hall, you will all have to share that" Taani says coming back towards them.

"Yeh kya baat hui, girls ko special treatment kyun? Taani this is not done" Vicky says looking at her as its her fault, "Excuse me, stop complaining and get settled in your rooms, you guys have a competition to perform on tomorrow" Maya says not politely, "Haan guys, chalo" Sharon says and they all go in.

"Taani where will we be staying?" Shreya asks, " we will be staying in that room, here's the key and ma'am here is your key to your room" Taani says handing a key to Maya avoiding looking at Maya's face.

Maya and Shreya notice it, Maya thinks that she is uncomfortable because of the almost kiss and so just leaves towards her room.

Shreya and Taani walk into their room, "Kya hua he?" Shreya asks Taani as soon as their door is closed.

"Kya hua he? Kuch bhi toh nai" Taani replies. Shreya takes Taani's hand and tugs her towards the bed making her sit on it.

"Taani I know we have only known each other for a few weeks but I really consider you my best friend and I don't like seeing you upset, did I make you upset by my teasing in the bus? If so thn I am really sorry" Shreya says holding her ears making Taani smile, she is really touched seeing Shreya's concern.

"I consider you my best friend too Shreya and I not upset with you at all, don't think that, I know you were just teasing me" Taani says with a smile. "Thn tell me why you are upset, batao na" Shreya says.

"After my breakup with Rey I have had very low selfesteem and today when you teased me it made me realize how out of league Rey was for me, Ma'am too" Taani says looking down. "Are you mad? If anything you are out of league for Rey! As for Di, she is so not out of league for you, I even think she likes you, jabse tum log mile ho, she constantly talks about you, she keeps on staring at you when you are not looking, she notices everything about you, she even smiles at you! Do you know how big of a deal that is?" Shreya goes on, "And can you even blame her, I mean look how beautiful you are, with such an amazing voice and such a warm heart, you could charm anyone you want." Shreya says with a confidence.

"Bahot zyada ho gaya esa nai lag rha tuje?" Taani says feeling overwhelmed, "Taani, I am serious, don't underestimate yourself, don't pull yourself down because of some guy who didnt know how to value you, life is too short to dwell on past, give yourself a chance and after that give it another chance, keep doing it until you are happy" Shreya says.

Taani hugs Shreya tightly, "You are right, thank you!" They break the hug and before anyone them could say anything they hear a knock, "Haan ek second", its Maya, "Dinner karne chalo" She says as soon as Shreya opens the door. "Aap order diye bina baat karna kab sikhoge?" Taani says who was standing behind Shreya.

"Jab aap mujse har baat behas karna bandh kardengi" Maya retorts back hearing Taani talking to her normally. "Aap behas karti he mere sath, me nahi" Taani replies, "Tum log yahi ladte rho, me dinner karne ja rhi" hearing Shreya Taani quickly follows her. "Nai, me bhi aa rhi hoon na, muje ese khadoos logo ke sath akele chhorke jayegi tu?" Taani says walking beside Shreya, "Yeh khadoos kisi keh rhi ho tum?" Maya says walking behind them, "aapko" Taani turns and pokes her tongue at Maya before turning back. Maya smiles at her antics.

Shreya and Maya go towards the buffet, while Taani goes towards the gang as Sharon had called her, "Haan Sharon, kuch kaam tha?" Taani asks, "Yeah I just wanted to double check ki humari performance 11am ko he na kal?" Sharon asks wanting to reconfirm. "Haan, its at 11am-" Taani gets a call and sees that its Aman so she smiles picking up the call, "Itni jaldi miss karne lage muje?" Taani says teasingly, making Swayam uncomfortable where as Rey is furiously lookin at her, 'I have to talk to her, she can't just leave me like, pehle laga tha maybe space doon but I can't loose her, I will talk to her'.

"Haan, muje laga hi tha, ruko doh min", Taani puts the phone on hold and looks at the team, "aur kuch kaam he?" She asks and they shake their head in negative so she walks away towards Shreya. She is out of their earshot and almost out of the view, "Yeh lo tumhare bf ka call he" Taani says handing the phone to Shreya, Maya makes a face at the word bf, "Aap ese muh kyun bana rhi he? Privacy dijiye inhe, let's go sit there" Taani says tugging Maya a bit far from Shreya making Maya surprised with the sudden frankness in Taani's behavior.

They both sit down and start eating, "Kuch alag si lag rhi ho" Maya wonders out loud, "Kesi alag?" Taani asks, "Pata nai, bas alag" Maya says shrugging. Taani smiles remembering Shreya's comment about Maya noticing her, "Are you single because of your bossy personality?" Hearing Taani Maya almost chokes but quickly drinks some water, "what?" Maya asks in a shocked tone.

"Why are you interested in my relationship status?" Maya asks perplexed, "aapko nai batana toh mat bataiye" Taani says looking down a bit upset, she thinks what if Maya is dating someone or something or what if sees me as some kid?', Maya gives her a long look, "I was in a relationship for four years, she dumped me to marry some guy two years ago because she didn't want to tell her parents that she was into women" hearing Maya Taani looks up in shock, "Haven't found anyone, haven't really searched for someone to be honest after she left" Maya says looking away from Taani's searching eyes.

"Do you still love her?" Taani asks making Maya look at her, "No, I haven't for a while now" Maya answers and they both just look at each other. "Kya baat ho rhi he?" They both jump as they hadn't heard her coming, "Kuch nai, jaldi khale, we all have to wake up early tomorrow" Maya says to Shreya.

Taani is quietly eating trying to process what Maya just told her, 'How hurt must Ma'am have been when their ex left them, I was barely with Rey for a 8 months and I still had such a hard time getting over him, yaha toh chaar saal. No wonder ma'am is such a khadoos"

"Taani chale?" She looks up to see Shreya done with her food and even Taani's plate is empty, Maya is looking at her with one of those searching looks. "Shreya tu ja, me and aur Miss GS baadme aate he" Maya says looking at Shreya, Shreya is a bit surprised but goes after wishing Maya goodnight.

Maya and Taani stand up, Maya guides Taani towards the entrance of the institute, Taani follows her without a word. As they get to the road, its mostly deserted, "Do you find the idea of me with a woman uncomfortable?" Maya says looking forward, "Matlab?" Taani asks not understanding, "Matlab do you find the idea of two women or men together romantically uncomfortable?" Maya clarifies but doesn't look at Taani.

"No, why would I?" Taani asks, "most people do" Maya replies, "well thn I am not most people and also it would be hypocritical of me to be homophobic being bisexual myself" Taani blurts out and looks away.

"Thank you for telling me" Maya says squeezing Taani's hand and letting go but Taani grabs her hand making Maya look at her with surprise.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya can lift more weight than Aman. Way to go Maya.

coderlady thumbnail

Were the roses for Taani? She didn't even look.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya is melting just a tiny bit. Even Taani is getting better with Maya.

coderlady thumbnail

A teddy now. Who is PC? Is it Rey?

coderlady thumbnail

So it was Rey. Maya may not be that cheesy.

coderlady thumbnail

They are all thinking Taani is dating Aman.