Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Maya will not leave Taani's side until she is sure she is OK.

coderlady thumbnail

Rey and Swayam have thrown their support behind Taani and the gang will follow.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 27

Taani and Shreya are in the class with the gang present, taking notes when VP sir walks in making the Prof to stop the lecture, "Sorry for disturbing you Professor, I just wanted to let everyone in the class know that there will be a basic self defense class held in the basketball court today at 2 pm, although its not mandatory, I think you students should attend" making some of the students nod.

VP sir leaves, "Yeh achanak se self defense class kyun?" Bharath whispers amongst the gang, "its a good thing, we are all going" Sharon says with a sharp look towards the gang. Making them nod.

"Why do I think your Di has some hand in this?" Taani whispers to Shreya, "I feel so too but who knows" she whispers back.

Taani doesn't really see Maya much as she doesn't have her class today, she mostly just ignored some of the weird looks the gang sent her way, she had told the truth to Maya, she didn't really care about their opinion anymore.

2PM

Quite a few students are around the basketball ball court, Taani and Shreya get there as well as the gang following Sharon. Swayam and Rey walk over to where Taani is standing making the gang go and stand with them too.

Aman walks in, Shreya sees him and calls him over, "What are you doing here?" She asks, "Hello sweetheart, good to see you too" he says with a sarcastic smile making Shreya smack his arm, "Ouch, tumhari behen se maar khane aaya hoon, she wanted me to be the guinea pig for y'all" he says making the gang look at him in surprise, "I told you its was your Di's doing" Taani says looking at Shreya.

"Here she comes, imma go, wish me luck so that I don't come out with too many bruises" Aman says before walking towards Maya, making everyone turn towards Maya who walks in wearing black leggings and a tank top, her biceps visible, "Dude she has some muscles" Nil says making Taani glare at him for checking her gf out but thn she realizes that a lot of guys are doing the same, even a few girls.

Rey and Swayam are also looking at her muscles in surprise, they knew she must have been fit with the way she had beat the guy to pulp yesterday but this fit?!

Aman and Maya walk to the middle with the students kind of surrounding them in circle. "Okay students, this is just basic self defense moves that we will be demonstrating for you guys today, "This is Aman Sharma, he is a cop and he has volunteered to help you guys learn a few things" making Aman snort at the volunteer part as Maya had all but ordered him to come.

"First things that you should do is focus, focus on your attacker’s vulnerable places: eyes, nose, throat, and groin." she says strongly making some nod in understanding, she looks at Taani now and thn making sure she is listening.

She turns Aman towards her, "If someone is coming at you from the front, bend your knee and swiftly lift it and kick, it can be in his groin or his stomach." she says demonstrating it by kicking Aman in the stomach making him let out a uff.

"But ma'am what if they come from behind and grab us?" A student asks, "For cases where the attacker is coming from behind, bend forward from the waist. This shifts your weight forward, making it more difficult for your attacker to pick you up. It also gives you a better angle to throw elbows from side to side to the attacker’s face, this should give you space to turn fully, using another move to injure the face or strike the groin. With the space these moves have created, you may be able to escape and run away." Maya says motioning for Aman to attack her from behind and showing the move.

The demonstration lasts for over an hour, seeing Maya effortlessly move, makes Taani feel flustered. The gang is surprised as well to see how strong Maya is.

"Thats it for today, we will have another session next week, VP sir will let you know the timings" Maya says dismissing the crowd. Aman is huffing, "Dushmani kya he teri mere sath haan?" He asks looking at Maya, Taani and Shreya hang around whereas the gang had left with the other students.

"Nataunki mat kar, you are fine" Maya says rolling her eyes, "Yeh achanak self defense class kyun?" Shreya asks giving Maya a knowing look, "Because its important, a person, especially a woman needs to know the basic self defense tactics" Maya says making Aman nod. "Thank you" Taani says looking at her, Maya walks over to her, "There's no need for that, are you okay? I didn't really get anytime to talk with you earlier" Maya says.

Aman and Shreya walk away, giving them some privacy, "I am fine" Taani says looking down, biting her lower lip, Maya lifts her chin and makes her look at her, "Its okay if you are not fine yk? I am here" Listening to Maya talk so gently with her makes Taani hug her, Maya hugs her back.

"I will be fine, I have a very good bodyguard you know?" Taani says in a teasing voice, "Achcha?" Maya teases back, tightening her hold around Taani, reluctantly they break apart after a few minutes, "Want to come home with me? Aman and Shreya are gonna be there for dinner at my place, I will drop you off after" Maya asks making Taani nod.

They walk out of the of the college together, Aman and Shreya are waiting near Maya's car, "Gaya nai tu?" She asks looking at Aman, "ek toh muje zabardasti bulaya, uske baad ek thanks tak nai bola he" he replies, "Toh kya mere thanks ka wait kar rha he yaha?" Maya asks, "Taani ne sahi naam rakhkha he tera, khadoos kahiki" Aman says making Taani and Shreya giggle while Maya glares at him.

"Ho gaya tera? Tu aur Shreya ghar pe milo, me miss gs ko leke aati hoon" Maya says pushing Aman off her car from where he was leaning on it, making him stumble which causes the girls to let out another giggle.

"Text your brother that you are coming with me" Maya tells Taani knowing Swayam might worry after yesterday's incident.

Taani texts Swayam as she gets in car with Maya after waving bye to Shreya and Aman. "Kya khane ka man he? Pizza mangwaun ya Chinese?" Maya asks while driving, "Gharpe kuch banado na, mene aapke hath ka khana nai khaya he" Taani replies making Maya snort, "Me aur khana? Jaan tumhe food poisoning ki wajah se agar hospital admit karna pada na toh tumhara bhai maar dalega muje", Taani's eyes widen at the use of 'Jaan' and she blushes but quickly recovers.

"Toh Roz kya khate ho? Do you have a maid?" Taani asks curious, "Nai, I don't have a maid, Aman ko thoda bahot aata he, though we use it as a last option, zyadatar bahar se manga lete he" Maya replies making Taani at her in distaste, "Aap roz bahar ka khana khate ho?! How can you both not know how to cook when you live on your own!!" Taani asks feeling bewildered whereas Maya looks a bit sheepish.

"I am sure aapke gharpe kuch grocery bhi nai hogi to cook, raste me kisi store pe rokna", "umm kyun?" Maya asks, "Kyun kya? Dinner me bana rhi, paneer pasand he aapko?", "Taani you don't have to cook for me-", "Mene aapse pucha ki me dinner bana sakti hoon ya nai? Nai na, joh pucha uska jawab dein" hearing Taani be bossy makes Maya smile, "I like paneer" she replies making Taani 'hmm' with a smile of her own.

coderlady thumbnail

Aman is ready for his beating. Poor guy.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya is taking no chances with Taani's protection.

coderlady thumbnail

Taani is cooking and bossing Maya around.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 28

The gang is hanging at Swayam's place in the living room, "So Professor Maya is a cop? Thn why is she teaching at the college?" Sharon asks Swayam, "I don't know, all I know is that she is just a sub and she will be quitting in a few weeks" he replies. "Taani kaha he abhi?" Rey asks but thn realizes that he and Swayam aren't on that good terms after the NDC incident.

"She is at ma'am's house for dinner with Shreya and Aman" Swayam says with an awkward face. "How did you find out about Taani and ma'am?" Sharon asks curiously looking at Swayam but seeing Swayam's uncomfortable expression at her question tries to change the subject but the gang gets curious too, "Haan Swayam how did you find out? Did Taani tell you?" Kriya asks as well. "I umm I saw them after the NDC results" and thats all he says.

Maya's place

"Itni der kyun lag gyi tum dono ko? Maya kaha reh gyi?" Aman asks seeing Taani walk in, "Ma'am car me se kuch bags la rhi, hum kuch shopping karne gaye the dinner ke liye, paneer chalega Shreya aur aapko?" Taani says just as Maya walks in as well with some bags.

"Tum khana bana rhi ho?" Aman asks a bit surprised looking at Taani, "I told her she doesn't have to but she insisted" Maya replies. "Nicee wifey material for my wifey eh?" Aman says teasingly making Taani blush whereas Maya glares at him. "I will help you, I unlike some 'adults' know my way in the kitchen" Shreya says walking towards Taani, "Right? I am still surprised on how these both don't know how to cook!" Taani says in an incredulous voice.

"Hey muje khana banana aata he!" Says Aman making Maya roll her eyes, "knowing how to make an omelette or Maggi doesn't count you idiot" Shreya replies making Taani giggle. They both go towards kitchen and start preparing for dinner while Aman and Maya sit on the couch and talk about a new case.

"You really like her huh?" Aman asks looking at Maya who had been staring at Taani from the couch for a while by thn, "I do, I promised myself that I wasn't going to go down this road again after what happened last time but how could I have resisted her?" Maya says with a fond look on her face making Aman smile, "I am happy for you you know, love suits you" he says.

"Khana ban gaya he, Di, Aman, dinning table set kardo" Shreya calls them making them stand up, they do as she asked them to. Aman takes a seat after setting the table and Shreya joins him as well while Taani is cooking the last roti, Maya walks over to her and hugs her from behind making her jump.

"Dara diya aapne! Hato" Taani huffs making Maya chuckle, "Sorry" Maya says after giving Taani a neck kiss making her blush a little, they both join Aman and Shreya who are waiting for them. Maya pulls a chair for Taani and thn takes a seat next to her, "Smell toh bahot achchi aa rhi he, when did you learn to cook Taani?" Shreya asks, "I used to spend a lot of time with Taiji in the kitchen, we used to bond over cooking" Taani replies with a nostalgic smile.

"Muje toh cooking classes leni padi thi, after this incident where Maya Di burnt the pan after cooking Maggi for straight two hours, my parents were scared that I will also do something like that" Shreya says making Aman snort at the memory while Taani is looking at Maya in shock, "You do know that Maggi ko bas 2 minute tak pakana hota he?! How can anyone even think that you can cook Maggi for 2 hours?" Hearing Taani, Aman and Shreya start laughing making Maya glare at them.

"I.....I poured too much water for one pack and it was taking too long for the water to burn off so mein thodi der ke liye TV dekhne lagi and thn I forgot about it" Maya answers sheepishly making Taani shake her head in disbelief. "Taani soch lo, if you get serious with her thn you will have to do all the cooking, are you sure that's what you want?" Aman asks teasingly making Maya glare at him, "Tu muh bandh kar apna warna me kardungi" Maya says warningly making Taani smile.

"I don't mind cooking, as long as you are the one doing all the clean up!" Taani says looking at Maya with narrowed eyes, "Is this your way of saying that we are serious?" Maya asks with a smirk. "Wellll, pata nai since you have yet to ask me to be your girlfriend" Taani teases her right back.

"You haven't asked her to be your girlfriend yet?!" Aman asks disbelievingly and Shreya is surprised, "Tum dono ese kyun dekh rhe ho, she IS my girlfriend!" Maya says making Taani roll her eyes, "She didnt ask me, she ordered me that I am her girlfriend!" Taani says making Aman and Shreya chuckle while Maya has a smug smile.

"Now that I can believe, she isn't that good with the asking" Aman says, "See I told you!" Maya says looking at Taani who just shakes her head. They finish their food with bickering and teasing each other. "The food was really good" Maya says looking at Shreya and thn at Taani. "Haan, the food tasted delicious, ab tum dono couch pe betho, we will put this away and bring the ice cream from the fridge" Aman says making Maya nod.

Taani gets a call as she and Shreya take a seat on the couch, she sees that its Swayam and picks it up, "Hello?", "Haan Taani are you still at Ma'am's house?" Swayam asks, "Haan we just had dinner, me bas thodi der me nikal hi rhi hoon" Taani replies, "Abhi bahot barish ho rhi he, are Aman and Shreya there too?", "Barish ho rhi he? Umm haan Aman and Shreya yahi he, kyun?", "Weather news me bata rhe he that the rain might not let up till very late, its not a good idea to drive in this weather, agar late take barish na ruke toh subah aajana" Swayam says this with extreme difficulty but his main priority is his sister's safety, hearing Swayam Taani is surprised, "are you sure? Theeke, goodnight" they hang up.

Taani stands up, "Kya hua?" Shreya asks, "Bhai said barish ho rhi he" Taani says and walks towards the main door and opens it to see that it infact is raining a lot, "uff achanak se itni tez barish" Aman says walking into the living room with Maya. "Haan bhai ka call tha, he told me to stay here and not drive in the middle of the rain" Taani says looking a bit unsurely at Maya. "He is right, I wouldn't feel comfortable with driving you in this rain, I will drop you off in the morning, abhi yeh ice cream khalo" Maya says and Taani closes the door and walks towards her and sits next to Maya, Maya wraps one arm around Taani casually and Taani leans into her a bit and eats her ice cream, occasionally feeding Maya as well who hadn't brought ice cream for herself, not feeling judged or uncomfortable by people around her for being a bit different or you can say for being herself.

coderlady thumbnail

A new chapter. Good to see you back.

coderlady thumbnail

Does the gang know the equation between Taani and Maya?

coderlady thumbnail

Two hours for maggi? Thats one hopeless cook.