Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Taani is sporting a hickey on her neck and it makes Swayam squeamish.

coderlady thumbnail

Both sets of parents are on board with Maya's lifestyle.

coderlady thumbnail

The gang is being super nice to Taani these days.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 25

Taani is walking towards Maya's cabin after all her classes have ended, she finds Maya grading papers when she walks in. "Busy?" She asks walking towards Maya, Maya seeing her smiles. "Not anymore, ready to go leave?" She says standing up. "Woh I wanted to ask you something" Taani says, Maya wraps her arms around Taani's waist pulling her closer, "hmm?", "Will you come clubbing with me?", "Clubbing on a Wednesday?" Maya asks. "Woh the dance team asked me to join them and invited my friends as well, I said yes but I want you to be there too, Aman and Shreya are also coming, please?" Taani says making puppy eyes. Maya is melting a little, "I am your friend now?" She asks with a smirk pulling Taani more closer to her leaving no space between them making Taani a bit flustered.

"Please say yes na! Pretty please?" Taani says with a breathy voice, loving the effect Maya has on her, Maya smiles and nods, "But before that I need a kiss" she doesn't wait for Taani to reply and puts her lips on her, Taani wraps her arms around Maya's neck and tip toes to kiss her back just as passionately. Maya bites her lower lip making Taani moan a little, she plunges her tongue into Taani's mouth tasting her making Taani whimper against Maya's lips.

They break apart and Taani pushes her away a bit, "the door is open, anyone could have seen us" she says breathing heavily. "Sorry" Maya says even though Taani can see she isn't. They leave college and find Shreya waiting for them near Maya's jeep.

"Ello lovebirds" she greets making Taani blush and Maya glare at her. "So Di aap aa rhi ho na with us to the club?" Shreya asks making Maya nod. "Okay thn, me jati hoon, see you later" and she walks away towards her car.

The gang see Taani and Maya go in Maya's jeep again, "Taani is quite close to this Professor noh?" Sharon notices making Swayam a bit uncomfortable. "Hmm, hum chale? We will all meet directly at the club?" Swayam says and they all leave.

Maya drops Taani off and leaves to get ready as well.

Taani is in her room getting ready, she is wearing a knee length half sleeve black dress which has a little deep neck. She walks out to see Swayam dressed up as well, he looks at her and asks if Maya is already on her way. "Nai, she is still at her house" Taani says sitting next to Swayam on the sofa. "Do you mind if I gave you ride? I mean ese hi, agar tuje ma'am ke sath jana he toh koi baat nai" Swayam says, Taani thinks for a moment in silence making Swayam think she is going to say no.

Taani picks up her phone and calls Maya, "Hello, ready ho gyi Miss GS?" Maya asks making Taani smile a little, "Haan, woh I am coming with bhai to the club, me aapko wahi milungi?" Taani says it as a question. "Off course, wese bhi club is closer to my house, me ready hoon, nikal hi rhi hoon" they hang up. Taani turns towards Swayam to see him smiling.

"Chalein?" She asks, they leave for the club as well. "Taani have you thought about ma'am and your.... relationship?" Swayam asks making Taani look at him, "what do you mean?" She asks, "I mean are you going to tell everyone, are you even allowed to date your Professor?", "I am not going to hide it, as for the college thing, she is quitting in a few weeks anyways", they reach the club putting an end to the their conversation.

Taani walks towards the gang who are standing near Shreya and Aman, Aman is talking on call. "Hey Taani, you look really beautiful!" Sharon compliments, "Haan Taani that dress is really looking good on you" the other girls agree making Taani feel a bit flustered with all the attention. "Thank you, you guys look really good as well".

She looks at Shreya with questioning eyes as she can't see Maya, Shreya points at the direction where Maya is sitting on her jeep smoking a cig making Taani feel a little deja vu moment. "Yaar yeh Prof toh kafi sexy he yaar, aur kitni bindas bhi!" Vicky says looking at Maya, "Haan na, bilkul Professor vibes de hi nai rhi" bharath agrees.

Taani makes a disgusted face and walks over to Maya, seeing Taani walking towards her Maya jumps off the jeep, "Yeh kya he?" Taani says pointing towards the cig, "tumhe nai pata?" Maya says confused, "throw it" Taani orders. "but abhi baki he isme" Taani takes the cig from Maya's hand and throws it. "I don't like it, bahot kharab aadat he" Taani says looking at Maya. "Abhi se itna haq jama rhi ho, aage pta nai kya karogi" Maya says with a smirk.

"Chup chap ander chalo, and no more smoking" Taani says tugging at Maya's hand and walking towards the gang, the gang is surprised seeing Taani being so frank with the Prof whereas Swayam is feeling awkward. Shreya and Aman are looking at them with knowing smiles "Finally tuje line pe lane ke liye koi mil gyi" Aman says in Maya's ear making her elbow him in the stomach. "oww"

They all go into the club, Rey keeps a wide distance between Swayam and Taani. Maya tries not glare at him as Taani had told her not to.

They all sit at a big table, and the boys go to get drinks for the girls.

Maya is sipping at her whiskey while the others are dancing, Rey is sitting on the table nursing a beer too. Taani is having fun with Shreya and Aman.

Maya needs to go to the washroom so she walks past the dance floor making Taani notice her, Taani follows her too as she had wanted to use the loo as well. She is a few steps behind Maya, as Maya walks in someone exclaims her name, Maya turns towards the voice but is instead got a handful of someone who threw themselves on her and attached their lips to hers. Taani walks in exactly at that time, Maya quickly pushes the drunk person away, some women are making disgusted faces at them but Maya sees Taani behind her with angry expression in the mirror.

She quickly turns around but Taani has already left, she follows her out but Taani is running through the crowd making the gang notice her as well. They think that something is wrong so they also leave after her but she was already out of the door.

Taani takes a turn towards the alley stomping angrily, she can't hear her name being called out because of the loud club music.

The gang and the trio (Maya, Shreya and Aman) are outside the club now, "What did you do?" Swayam asks angrily to Maya, "Swayam ma'am ne kya kiya hoga, she might have felt the need for some fresh air, yahi kahi hogi woh" Sharon says

Maya walks in the direction of the alley where Taani had found her the first time. The others follow her.

"I said leave me!" Maya runs in the direction of Taani's voice and what she sees boils her blood, Taani was surrounded by a few guys, she shoves the hand of the guy that had been touching Taani roughly pulling her towards him and punches him holding that hand and thn snaps it making making the girls let out a scream while the guys wince, they are all in shock at the sudden violence.

The friends of the guy shout and make advances towards Maya so Aman and Swayam jump in too and so do the boys but the most violent is Maya. She is still punching the guy bloody for touching Taani.

Some people had called the police hearing the shouts, Aman pulls Maya away with a tug, Maya kicks the guy in the stomach while stepping away making him groan in pain.

Swayam is talking to Taani asking her if she is okay but she is kind of in shock, they all hear the police van.

Half an hour later

The guys and Maya are in the cell, (Maya in women's), the girls are trying to bail them out. "Dekhiye abhi inspector saab aayenge fir hi kuch ho sakta he" The constable says. "I am in the police you-!" Aman says for the umpteenth time but as he didnt have his ID the constable wouldn't believe him. "Me uncle ko call lagati hoon" Shreya says making Aman shout, "No, dude marwana he kya?", Maya isn't saying anything and same with Taani.

Maya is pissed at herself as she is blaming this all on herself, if she had just gotten to Taani on time toh she wouldn't have had to have gone through anything. Taani on the other had is scared of what happened.

Finally the inspector walks in, he is surprised to see Maya behind the bars, "Ma'am aap? Jai hind, aye yeh pata he kon he? ACP he, lock up khol" He says pointing at Maya making everyone shocked. They are all looking at Maya with open mouth.

"Me bhi hoon Sharma, muje nikalne ke liye kya muharat nikalwaoge?" Aman asks irritatedly, he and the boys are quickly released as well. Aman gives a statement of what happened and thn they leave the station. They are trying to process the fact about what happened with Taani, the brutal fight and Maya being a cop.

"Bhai kya hath toda tha Prof ne, meri fatt ke hath me aagyi thi" Bharath wispers, a few who heard nod along with him. Swayam walks towards Taani making her take a step back, "Taani ghar chalte he come on" But Taani doesn't answer instead she looks towards Maya.

"I will drop her" Maya says making Swayam shake his head, "I am not letting her out of my sight", "Thn come with us because I am not letting her out of my sight either" Maya says strongly. The gang is looking at her with surprise, they are confused as to why Aman is not being as concerned about his gf as he should whereas Maya is being overly concerned.

"How about we all go to Swayam's? Taani would that be okay with you?" Aman asks Taani gently making her nod.

The girls had come in the cars while the guys had been taken by the police so they all get in their respective cars other thn Swayam who sits with Maya and Taani.

coderlady thumbnail

The gang does not yet know about Taani and Maya.

coderlady thumbnail

Taani made assumptions about what she saw.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya let those guys have it. Beat them to a pulp.

coderlady thumbnail

Police force getting locked up in jail. That was a joke.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya is good about clearing her stance. She will make Taani listen.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 26

They all reach Taani and Swayam's place. Everyone is sitting in living room, Taani hasn't uttered a word yet and Swayam and Rey are getting hella worried. Maya is standing in a corner looking at Taani. No one knows what to say after all that has happened.

Maya slowly walks towards Taani making Swayam glare at her while Taani looks up. Maya sits on her knees in front of Taani, "I am sorry" Maya says and Taani's face crumbles. Maya envelopes Taani in a hug, "shhh love, its okay now, you are safe" Maya says assuring Taani, "They said... They said they were gonna ra.." Taani cries harder making Maya tighten her hug. Everyone is disturbed to hear Taani, Swayam, Rey and Aman are clenching their fists in anger. "I will break every single bone in the person's body if they even THINK about harming you, do you get that? You say the word and I will hunt the motherfu*ker down" Maya swears.

Everyone is looking at Maya in astonishment except Shreya and Aman. "Look at me Taani" Maya slowly breaks the hug and cups Taani's face, "You are safe now, okay?" Taani calms down a little hearing Maya, thn she sees Maya's bloody knuckles and she quickly takes her hand in hers and looks at her in concern. "Its nothing, I don't even feel anything" Maya says trying to take her away from Taani's grasps.

"I got scared when you snapped his hand" Taani says in a small voice, "Well he is lucky that I didnt snap his neck for touching my girl, I am sorry if I scared you but I am not going to let anyone misbehave with you, if they do thn they are ending up in the hospital". Swayam is looking at Maya with respect even though he is feeling a little uncomfortable with their closeness. But the gang can't take it anymore, "WHAT?! YOUR GIRL?", Taani jumps hearing the loud noise making Maya and Swayam glare at them. "What is going on here?" Sharon asks.

"Taani you have had enough today, go to your room" Swayam says ignoring Sharon and the gang. Shreya and Aman also take their leave. "Ma'am you can leave as well" Swayam says pointedly. "I am not going anywhere" she says and takes Taani's hand and takes her towards her room. Making Swayam glare at her retreating figure but he knows if he picked a fight it will only upset Taani more rn.

"Swayam tell me what I think is not the truth" Rey says shocked, "It is" Swayam says in a resigned voice. "But what about that dude?!", "Aman is Sneha's bf, he is just a friend of Taani and Ma'am" Swayam replies. "So Taani and-and.. since when?!", "I am not sure but I found out at the NDC" Swayam says grimace remembering how he found out.

"Guys what the hell is going on here, saaf saaf bolo ho kya raha he" Sharon asks frustrated. "Taani and Ma'am are dating" Swayam announces. "What? Pagal ho gaya he kya tu? Taani dated Rey, how can she be a lesbo?" Vicky says with a disgusted expression and Rey punches him shocking everyone while Swayam is just looking at Vicky with anger. "Ek aur homophobic comment nai samje? Aur Taani ke khilaf toh bilkul nai" Rey says warningly.

"Rey he didn't mean it in a bad way, its just a lot to process in such a short amount of time" Sharon says trying to calm Rey down. "Isme process karne ka kya he Sharon? Taani aur woh Prof agar ek dusre ke sath he toh usme hume kya? Baba adam ke zamane me thodi he hum" Bharath says surprising everyone.

"Right, thank you Bharath, Taani is bisexual. If any of you have any problem with it thn there's the door, you can leave and don't expect me to be your friend after that. I won't tolerate any kind of homophobic comments or behavior towards my sister" Swayam says, "Same goes for me" Rey says. No one moves towards the door, even though some aren't that comfortable with the idea, they aren't going to lose their friends over it.

Next morning

Taani wakes up alone, she is still upset by last night's events but sits up, she sees a note on her bedside table

'Gone home to change, will pick you up for college at 8:30 and agar college jane ka man na ho toh hum bunk mar lenge' Taani smiles at the idea of Maya and bunking. She decides to get ready for college.

Its still 8 when she comes out of her room to find the gang all sprawled in the living room. Not wanting them to be late for college she nudges Swayam and Rey, they open their eyes and squint at her and thn Swayam jumps up, "Tu theek he?" He asks looking at Taani with concern. "Mein theek hoon, college ka time hone ko he, aap sabko uthaiye" and Swayam checks the time and curses.

Rey is looking at Taani, she feeling his eyes turns towards him and tilts her head in question making him shake his head. Taani goes to the kitchen to make coffee for everyone.

Everyone wakes up slowly, Taani walks in with a tray of coffee making some look at her a bit weirdly. She doesn't notice it tho, the gang have their coffee and quickly go the guest rooms to change, they have sleepovers all the time at Swayam's, Rey's and Sharon's so they have extra pair of clothes at their places.

Taani is waiting for Maya at the door when the others also get out ready to leave for college. Maya's jeep stops in front of Taani and Taani quickly gets in the passenger seat. The gang is looking at them in different light, especially Rey. Maya looks at Taani and thn starts the car.

"How are you now?" Maya asks taking Taani's hand in hers while driving. "I don't know, I am sorry for causing so much trouble last night" Taani says looking down. "Hey, it wasn't your fault at all, I am sorry I let it get so bad" Maya says making Taani look at her, "You saved me, you don't have anything to be sorry for" Taani says not wanting Maya to feel guilty.

"The way you fight is scary" Taani says, "Well you have to train well being a girl otherwise your colleagues won't take you seriously" Maya says as a matter of fact.

"I heard your brother tell his friends about us" Maya says, "I thought so too, with you calling me your girl and the weird looks we got when you picked me up were a giveaway" Taani says. "You aren't upset about it?" Maya asks, "I don't really care about their opinion" Taani says making Maya smile.