Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Film makers buying tickets..to goa elections which was over weeks ago

kaise jod diya?

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Busted...😆.....this happens all the time...taking out one tweet or one sentence out of context...😆

Yes but she compared and bought that the film makers buy tickets and fake housefull boards.. that timing of tweet is what made the damage and gave chance to troll ... 😆

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

She started talking about elections but then ties it in with fake movie collections when her own sister's movie JUST released with unpredicted numbers. It's def shady. I feel like she knew what she was doing.

I don't know...I feel if she had to speak against the movie she would have done it without talking about elections. Besides, it doesn't make sense why she would tweet about Alia in that way...she does seem to be fond of her...judging from what she said about her last month unless she's a hypocrite.

Remind Pooja that she has returned to the industry at a time when her sister Alia is among the top actresses, and she says, “Well, this will require a whole different discussion because I can’t sum up Alia Bhatt’s career in two sentences. I have to be fair to my younger sister, who is the better version of me. I can’t speak about her work in films in a few lines.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-alia-is-the-better-version-of-me-says-sister-pooja-bhatt/articleshow/89042290.cms

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

she posted the 2nd tweet..so that people dont claim that her handle was hijacked.

she is very clever.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: you2

Film makers buying tickets..to goa elections which was over weeks ago

kaise jod diya?

To save Alia superstar 10.5 crores opening .. 🤣

1204950 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Pooja and her dad never shy away from expressing their political views, or any views frankly. At any different time I wouldn’t have been surprised by her claim about producers. But her posting this now … she’s not stupid or naive. She knows where this will lead. Is this about exposing the truth or is there something else going on?

ETA: I just noticed the other topic.

Her previous tweet was about Goa election, but her analogy doesn't go with the Goa election situation much. She just wanted to say the empty theater houseful sign thing so she said it... like Salman would have said some random shit starting with this, "Kutton se yaad aaya... kitne kutte the theater mein?" (Referring to his kutta comment on Guzarish)

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

sure everyone is lying only pooja bhatt s trustworthy

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

sure everyone is lying only pooja bhatt is trustworthy

Thats the first time that was ever said 🤣

Originally posted by: -PD-

Yes but she compared and bought that the film makers buy tickets and fake housefull boards.. that timing of tweet is what made the damage and gave chance to troll ... 😆

People were trolling before that tweet happened.....kyonki common sense toh kinaare rakha hua hai.....like some one would spend 30-40 cr to buy tickets just to hype Alia?? kyon Bhai??😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

oh....that explains BajiRao Mastani and Padmavat success....ab aayaa famajh mein ki kya hua tha....🤣

matlab kuchh bhi...🤣

Chahe jahan bhar mein kuch bhi ho Ranveer ki bajni hai, jaise woh Ranveer nahi Mandir ke ghanta hai. 😳 (please excuse my terrible Hindi grammar😆, I just love using Hindi just like Anil Kapoor in Welcome loves Painting even when he ends up drawing a donkey for a horse🤣)

Ye lo ji inki account is rescued from that khatarnak hacker.