Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Mahesh does not have equal share?

No they split after Sadak 2. Mukesh is the sole owner of Vishesh films.

Edited by you2 - 9 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I doubt...maybe, she puts up with the trolling as a side-effect or doesn't give a damn (relative to sm, she certainly should).

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she really desire to work with Salman Khan.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Clochette

I doubt...maybe, she puts up with the trolling as a side-effect or doesn't give a damn (relative to sm, she certainly should).

Every actor/actress gets trolled. But Deepika and Alia take the top spot.

Briaahna thumbnail

aww..i did same when begum let go of ram leela. i cried, ranted, fought with each and every begum fans out there. i even locked myself in a closet..yeah lights out.

imagine if begum kareena did ram leela, i reckon bhansali would have followed up with 2, 3 more moves with her.

and things would be looking very different todaysmiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, she definitely gives a damn. KJo actually gave her a segment on KWK last time for her to talk about all the trolling she gets. First, it was very obvious that she reads all the comments, on Reddit at least. Second, she kept repeating that she doesn’t care about trolling. It was a clear case of thou protesting too much. Even later on when there was this multiple choice questions about their personalities and traits, she reacted to the option that said she gets bothered by trolls.

On topic, She desired a movie with SLB, she came very close to getting it, and then it all fell apart at the last minute. Yea, I think we can all picture her breakdown. And crying over something you wanted not working out isn’t an issue. The issue is the extent to which she cried and threw a tantrum that SLB became aware of it, unless she was told in person and threw her fits right there in his office 🤷🏽‍♀️. She’s not having a good PR week. I wonder if her team will now send a cease and desist notice to all her directors asking them to never talk about her unless it’s 100% praise? smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

This girl is going to have some tough years ahead of her. She is so fragile that its comical.

Briaahna thumbnail

Too late now , she used her privilege wisely , now will focus on her home ptoduction . Strong and focused 💕

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deepu darling once sent prawn curry to Soojit and Imtiaz to work with them ye sab chalta rehta hainsmiley36