Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Cover is definitely the better of the bunch. But overall it’s a 👎🏽 IMO. She’s not able to work it or carry it and however one wants to phrase it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAG0FY8OKaR/

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Cover is definitely the better of the bunch. But overall it’s a 👎🏽 IMO. She’s not able to work it or carry it and however one wants to phrase it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAG0FY8OKaR/

Thnx for sharing ! Unique look!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It’s not Oct 31 yet.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

who hacked ur acc LOL

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My alter ego did! smiley20 What to do?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I she supposed to be playing some sort of space alien? Because this look is not something that belongs in this world, that's for sure. smiley37

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

This look does not suit her. It is for actresses with model type features. She should have gone for cutesy girly look.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

This look does not suit her. It is for actresses with model type features. She should have gone for cutesy girly look.

You mean like a pre-teen?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Agreed. I feel like based on her expressions and the way her hair is so tightly pulled back, that she's trying to copy Deepika. This is a look Deepika could pull off but it loses any impact on Alia. Compare both to their film debuts and you can see who debuted with a high-glamour, timeless look and who debuted with a student/schoolgirl image.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You mean like a pre-teen?

Frankly, she's too old now to pull that off. There's a whole band of nepogirls who can fill that role so Alia is in that weird position where she's not young enough to compete with them anymore but she's not mature enough to be taken as a contemporary of Deepika and Katrina. She goes jumping back and forth between both roles, Gangubai and Rocky Aur Rani as a mature leading lady and Jigra as a young girl but she isn't believable in either type.