Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Kareena is born to a Hindu AND Christian family. Her mother is Christian. And she was raised by a single mom so she is more inclined to follow Christianity

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigal90

So a naturally aging woman offends you? do you also get offended by the aging actors? just curious.

Where is this defense when Katrina, Deepika, Priyanka, and Madhuri are being attacked for aging? When dozens of posts were made in a thread by a certain user about Sushmita and Aishwarya aging and how that user would pay money to watch their fandoms feud over their looks? Have you ever spoken out when Janhvi and Khushi's plastic surgeries are trolled? For Vidya, Parineeti, Sonakshi, and Rani being shamed for their weight gains? For Suhana when racist comments were made about her skintone and features? Interesting that you never seemed to interfere in those cases but you only felt the need to defend your fav this once. If I made that comment about any other actress, you would have remained silent.

BTW when Kareena was attacking Amisha on her looks, saying in her debut film she was given no attention and so little makeup that her every flaw was showing onscreen, what did you have to say about that towards Kareena? Or when Kareena was downright racist to Bipasha and called her a kaali billi? Please save your performative actions for your heroine. She needs the moral instruction and has a much larger platform with her foul and vicious comments.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

When dozens of posts were made in a thread by a certain user about Sushmita and Aishwarya aging and how that user would pay money to watch their fandoms feud over their looks?

Just to clarify ,since I was a part of that conversation ,it was not about ageing ,it was about Botox.

Kareena is attractive and all but strictly looks wise Ameesha is way prettier . Really petty of her to say that esp since she was considered for the role first.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Just to clarify ,since I was a part of that conversation ,it was not about ageing ,it was about Botox.

Kareena is attractive and all but strictly looks wise Ameesha is way prettier . Really petty of her to say that esp since she was considered for the role first.

It wasn't you I was calling out so I hope you don't feel I put you on the spot. My reference was to the one user with multiple accounts posting back and forth some nonsensical remarks in that thread.

Ameesha was a more delicate beauty. And Kareena, especially in her youth, had some puppy fat before she made the size 0 so trendy around the time of Tashan. It was out of jealousy that she made that derogatory remark. She claims to this day that she left the project because there was too much focus on Hrithik and not enough on the heroine (hence her remark that they didn't even properly apply makeup to Amisha's pimples or some nasty comment like that) but Ameesha says that Rakesh Roshan told her that Kareena was asked to leave the production. I think she was acting too much like a diva which I can believe. Even on Ajnabee, besides her feud with Bipasha, she had some feud with Bobby's wife.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wasn’t in those threads so how can I held accountable? Just coz someone else does something wrong doesn’t make it ok for you to do it. Just coz member X critiqued madhuri on aging does not make it ok for someone to do the same to Kareena. There’s aging actors romancing women in their 20s, our women are just NOW getting opportunities. Time to get rid of sexist culture and it begins with these type of comments.

Edited by desigal90 - 18 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I wasn’t in those threads so how can I held accountable.m? Just coz someone else does something wrong doesn’t make it ok for you to do it. Just coz member X critiqued madhuri on aging does not make it ok for someone to do the same to Kareena. There’s aging actors romancing women in their 20s, our women are just NOW getting opportunities. Time to get rid of sexist culture and it begins with these type of comments.

It also begins with equal treatment and pay so why is Kareena not paying Kriti and Tabu the same salary as she got for The Crew? She claims she deserves as much payment as Akshay for films like Good Newwz (ignoring the fact that he put his own money into the movie as a producer), so by her logic, the same should apply to her female co-stars. It was a three heroine picture so all three should be paid equally then with her reasoning. Why was she not championing Tabu and Kriti whose names also headline the films? In fact, when The Crew came out, PR was already reporting this as a Kareena-led hit and ignoring the other two completely, straight from KJo and Alia's playbook. Because Kareena is the original Alia.

Kareena not looking good at her age really has nothing to do with age. Karishma is 7 years older but she looks much better and more fresh. It has to do with temperament and spirit and Kareena's inner self is still so venomous and full of spite, that it affects how she looks on the outside. When you cause so much pain to others, it comes back to you and you can't hide from the effects. Karishma was forced into acting as a young girl because her family needed the bills to be paid. She didn't get any star treatment and even in her latest interview, she said they'd have to go to the restroom in the bushes because they had no trailers for the actors. She was ridiculed for her looks and what were for the time rather raunchy dances. Yet, despite all the obstacles in her life and being the family's sole breadwinner for about a decade (and I won't even get into her psychotic husband), there aren't any stories about her acting like a diva and constantly feuding with everyone she's ever worked with. She's always been a good person, especially by Bollywood standards, and you can see that on her face. That's karma and what Kareena looks like now is also karma.

And finally, I want to point out that coming from a Christian family does not mean Kareena can't be insensitive to Christians. I'm not saying I find the title of her book offensive but I'm also not going to pretend that a person can't offend the sensibilities of someone from the same group or affiliation. There are women who are openly misogynistic and support the patriarchy. Similarly you can be a Christian or come from a Christian family and offend other Christians so pretending that Kareena is automatically absolved because of her mother is rather ridiculous.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In her defense I don't think she meant to offend or any disrespect

As I said in my other post Bible also means a comprehensive guide, that's why titles like Beauty bibile, Va*** Bible are common

That's what Kareena meant too, she simply copied the west

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here all Bible means is a book that helps the reader figure out the Dos and Don'ts of pregnancy. It's like saying " That was his Waterloo". The guy is just seeking attention I.e if he didn't do this for Kareena's team to keep the book in the news lol

If he wants to get offended he could read the Old Testament. Like any other scripture of any faith , it's a coffee table book of horrors.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Kareena is born to a Hindu AND Christian family. Her mother is Christian. And she was raised by a single mom so she is more inclined to follow Christianity

Omg was Babita not a Hindu ..🤔😮

Never knew that before

Banned

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]