Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

I prefer Saif's chic style over Shahid's Hipster look but let's not confuse Style with looks. Saif with that Massive beak of a Nose and short pudgy build is in no way "Good looking" by most standards, just stylish.

The question shouldn't have been someone hotter, but someone Richer!

I mean bro. Shahid is short, but even he has a couple of inches on Saif. It's really no comparison. Kareena is clearly drunk again.

1000018315.jpg

I mean…. Shahid doesn’t even need to approach me, I’d throw myself at him if he was looking like this smiley42
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Which boyfriend at what time ?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean…. Shahid doesn’t even need to approach me, I’d throw myself at him if he was looking like this smiley42

He only wants a vegetarian and thin person for his partner (thin person is according to some recent Vidya topic)

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

He only wants a vegetarian and thin person for his partner (thin person is according to some recent Vidya topic)

What makes you think I’m fat?
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What makes you think I’m fat?

I did not call you fat or non-veg, I just stated his requirements

Btw according to that topic on IF Shahid said that to Vidya

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

He aged better because he is still working & people maintain themselves while working.

Saif was Never really a huge star, so for him to be not aging well now is because he ain’t working. Otherwise he would have maintained him well. However, Saif in his 20s, 30s and even early 40s was million times better looking and classier as well.

not ageing well? SAK is 53 and he looks bomb! I feel he aged the best out of all khans, kumars and devgans

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

not ageing well? SAK is 53 and he looks bomb! I feel he aged the best out of all khans, kumars and devgans

My point was he isn’t a gym freak like others. But if you talk about looks. Saif in his peak was the most handsome. People just don’t say it coz he isn’t that huge a star.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

I prefer Saif's chic style over Shahid's Hipster look but let's not confuse Style with looks. Saif with that Massive beak of a Nose and short pudgy build is in no way "Good looking" by most standards, just stylish.

The question shouldn't have been someone hotter, but someone Richer!

I mean bro. Shahid is short, but even he has a couple of inches on Saif. It's really no comparison. Kareena is clearly drunk again.

1000018315.jpg

Saif is looking better here.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shahid and Saif are both handsome, Kareena has great taste in men.

The difference is, now shahid is a decade younger than Saif, and Saif is not close to how good looking he was when Kareena got with him (37). That was his Race era. Today he’s 54. And neither does he really take care of his looks. Overgrown hair and just a more relaxed vibe.

I think both were equally good looking, shahid is better looking now obviously, but saif has always been the better overall package in terms of his personality and charm. Not to mention, attraction transcends looks generally. It was always obvious Kareena had more chemistry offscreen with Saif, very evident in their body language. So when she says she found him hotter, she may not be lying. To her, he was and always has been.

Edited by desigal90 - 1 months ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a month ago

I mean it can't be Shahid, because he WAS and IS better looking than Saif lol. Must be someone else.

Bebo does obviously find Saif hot because she is clearly attracted to him and they have chemistry. The person you have the most chemistry with doesn't always have to be the hottest person on paper/objectively.