Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 days ago

Look, I know some women genuinely have a thing for aggressive bad boys.  Many women also romanticize the notion of being the only person who can make bad boys soften and settle down. But these women are out of touch with reality. They are unable to separate the fantasy of Shahid Kapoor vs someone like Kabir Singh in real life. 

If a random guy came and marked them as his, almost every single one of these girls would be mortified, offended, scared, shocked, or a mixture of all of them. If a guy was so possessive, volatile, and aggressive, almost every single one of these girls would be scared for their lives, feel stalked, and want to end such a relationship. Real world data shows that men like Kabir Singh are most likely to commit domestic violence, marital rape, and even kill their wives. 

Edited by return_to_hades - 22 days ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's easy to fall for or fantasize about a guy like him when he's on your screen (& you are naive), in less than an hour the whole story would unfold before you eyes, he would make your heart flatter & you might even sympathize with such characters by the end of the film.

But in reality, it is different.

Imagine, you are out there peacefully attending your class & a stranger suddenly comes to you, touches your body while teaching you, kisses your cheeks & claims you as his? It would be hell. 

Edited by piya2025 - 23 days ago

These girls are pure Nibbi coded.. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Posted: 22 days ago

Girls after dating someone like kabir singh.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Pyar se dar nai lgta sahab 

Thapad se lgta hai

Edited by naaznin - 22 days ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

In the real life drivel like Kabir Singh, Arjun Reddy and what3ver the guy’s name is in Animal will get royally ignored. The incels love them and may be build a temple or something for them and rot there together.🤮

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bad boys always get attention or sympathy. He was born pure but poor thing he went through so much in his life. If I enter his life, I will fix himsmiley23 I do not understand how the movie got so much success??smiley5

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kabir singhs of bollywood are very successful and have huge fan followings 

all heroines also die to be their GFs 

I think in real life too bad boys get sympathy and Gfs actually 

But yes woman think twice to marry such men 

These bad boys are expert at creating sympathy by saying their personal life issues and girls fall for that and want to take care mother such men 

Most of these bad boys are narcissist and manipulative they know to emotionally blackmail any human especially girls because girls by nature are emotional to get their work done 

Contrary to belief that such bad boys are innocent its reverse they are very clever at pr and controlling others minds 

Edited by myviewprem - 22 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Nope, just nope. You see a guy do this, you run away in opposite direction. You may loose someone who "loves" you truly, but it's much better than losing your self of identity with each passing minute as your identity just becomes his "bandi"