Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

I have never seen any director talk to people like this, all adil hussain said was he didn't realise the film he was starring in, he was only in a few scenes and didnt know what rest of the film showed, so when he watched it he didn't like the film and regretted being a part if it.

Vanga literally talks like a bully/thug, this isn't professional behaviour at all 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vanga is a nut job but I'm sure he didn't make Adil Hussain sign on to Kabir Singh at gun point. smiley29

Edited by ChanChanMan - 1 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Why does he type like a 14 year old who just opened a Facebook account for the first time in the year of our lord 2009? Makes it that much worse to read the trash that comes out of his twisted head.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yes, this is exactly how you talk to your colleagues with whom disagree 🙃4 saal ka baccha hai kya aadmi, itna kya ego? 

Also, Adil Hussain ke liye todhi naa koi film dekhne Gaya tha, how is it his hit, bas uske bahut saare filmon mein ek aur film hai... but phirbhi, "regret casting" just because he doesn't agree sounds bratty

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I saw the video and I don’t remember watching this guy in the film but he is entitled to his opinion. Vanga sounds like a nut job here!

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am not a Vanga fan but there is a difference between merely expressing his displeasure about something Vs being outright rude and disrespectful. AH was literally not just being disrespectful but also vehement and disgusted like as if someone forced him to do that part.Vanga could’ve chosen to ignore but he also has every right to retort in the same language.

Edited by loginidran - 1 months ago

Vanga returns n some ask y I troll lol 😂 though he’s rather blunt thoughts 

Kabhi Vanga vs Kangana dekhne ko mile to maza aa jaye 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This is the scary part.. AI can do anything.. smiley22
If it happens, I hope actor is able to sue Vanga over copyright / misuse