Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

lol the cover is not bad...i just want her and begum to do movies than all this shit. smiley36let non actors like deepikas, bahu, katty's do all this. smiley36

Ya ofc Alia is the meryl streep of India. Now she is Amitabh bacchan of India too as shown in her latest trailer. And ofc her fans don't care about her appearance at Met gala, cannes etc. They never spam pages after pages with random tweets hyping her look.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Ya ofc Alia is the meryl streep of India. Now she is Amitabh bacchan of India too as shown in her latest trailer. And ofc her fans don't care about her appearance at Met gala, cannes etc. They never spam pages after pages with random tweets hyping her look.

Exactly, the same users who claim that she is the #1 actress and is universally beloved created post after post in her Met Gala and L'Oreal threads, only posting the positive stuff while conveniently ignoring anything negative (which was 90% of the discussion about her online). Same for when she won the Filmfare. And remember how they said RRR was Alia's Oscar-winning movie. smiley36

When PR hyped up her box office, they would boast about how she's the only actress who has ever drawn such a crowd. Yet, when Shraddha did so with Stree 2, suddenly box office isn't important anymore because Alia has clearly lost that battle and was never even a contender. So we adjust the goalposts yet again.

Now they claim that photoshoots, endorsements, and box office don't really count. She should just stick to acting. We'll see if even her acting is up to snuff in Jigra because I can bet it won't be based on the trailer and low engagement.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Exactly, the same users who claim that she is the #1 actress and is universally beloved created post after post in her Met Gala and L'Oreal threads, only posting the positive stuff while conveniently ignoring anything negative (which was 90% of the discussion about her online). Same for when she won the Filmfare. And remember how they said RRR was Alia's Oscar-winning movie. smiley36

When PR hyped up her box office, they would boast about how she's the only actress who has ever drawn such a crowd. Yet, when Shraddha did so with Stree 2, suddenly box office isn't important anymore because Alia has clearly lost that battle and was never even a contender. So we adjust the goalposts yet again.

Now they claim that photoshoots, endorsements, and box office don't really count. She should just stick to acting. We'll see if even her acting is up to snuff in Jigra because I can bet it won't be based on the trailer and low engagement.

True. The script elevates her performance. She can not lift a bad movie. If Jigra is poorly made then her 'acting' would be of no use.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: -raVen-

GX3fknoWoAADS7U.jpeg

GX3fkn1WUAApxu2.jpeg

She looks Doraemon here

More like Tele Tubbies Tinky Winky ..

Screenshot_20240921_023105_Chrome.jpg

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Non-actor bahurani just won a prestigious award for her acting in Ponniyen Selvan. But you are right she would have prob pulled off this photo shoot a lot better. smiley36

take a quick walk to her recent Cannes showstoppers...baap reh baap.smiley36
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

take a quick walk to her recent Cannes showstoppers...baap reh baap.smiley36

still better then this photo shoot ! smiley36

HanLi thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
I did not think she could get any uglier but somehow she has proven me wrong. My heart goes out to poor Bira being stuck with this chaprasi ladki.