Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 9 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Every actor/actress gets trolled. But Deepika and Alia take the top spot.

Of course smiley2 both are the current top-actresses in Hindi Cinema smiley1

Just imagine, that Deepika is the most mentioned acting person of Singham again - in which way ever smiley36 ...and the pic/clip with Kareena in the car just shows women-power...great smiley20

Edited by Clochette - 9 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

About which movie with Bhansali did you talk?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

btw..i hope to see Tripti with bhansali one day. Bulbul and Qala still fresh in my mind. what performances yaar. hopefully it happens, i really want dire performances of bhansali movies mastaani and padmaavat erased from my mind forever. fingers crossed.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

About which movie with Bhansali did you talk?

Inshallah and how it got shelved at the last minute.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dude no one’s criticising her for taking her goals seriously or having anxiety

But this just solidifies the “if u don’t take me I will be super upset” problematic nonsense she self admittedly pulls with directors (that’s how she lobbied for kalank) ..not to mention the fact that slb knew she threw a fit coz she probs did it in front of him or had someone from her family call him and tell him she’s locked herself up in a room …uggh …the icky professional dynamics here 🤣…imagine slb is ur boss and ur a corporate employee who has had a project fall through …peak brat behaviour

If she has a meltdown coz she can’t work with her fav director….Imagine her living the life of an outsider for a year ….🤔 ..karthik had a shelved dostana…vidya shot for a mohanlal film that got shelved ..srk Akki still have several unreleased films …I’m sure they must have felt incredibly bad too …but did they throw a tantrum for the director to offer them another film to “make it up” to them? If they even threw a tantrum they’d have lots of articles and blinds abt how unprofessional they are, or be labelled a bad luck charm…

Edited by pathaka - 9 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Why is Alia mocked for just displaying human emotions? Won’t we feel bad on losing out on something we desperately wanted? That movie was a big thing for her. SLB film..that too with Salman. Call it tantrum or whatever..this happens. More so with someone who has not tasted failure ever. She must’ve grown with the experience. Even the best of sports people have been through it. Locked themselves up after a big loss and refused to meet anyone.
Feeling dejected after the loss isnt a bad thing..giving up is wrong. Alia is a go getter

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 9 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

Dude no one’s criticising her for taking her goals seriously or having anxiety

But this just solidifies the “if u don’t take me I will be super upset” problematic nonsense she self admittedly pulls with directors (that’s how she lobbied for kalank) ..not to mention the fact that slb knew she threw a fit coz she probs did it in front of him or had someone from her family call him and tell him she’s locked herself up in a room …uggh …the icky professional dynamics here 🤣…imagine slb is ur boss and ur a corporate employee who has had a project fall through …peak brat behaviour

If she has a meltdown coz she can’t work with her fav director….Imagine her living the life of an outsider for a year ….🤔 ..karthik had a shelved dostana…vidya shot for a mohanlal film that got shelved ..srk Akki still have several unreleased films …I’m sure they must have felt incredibly bad too …but did they throw a tantrum for the director to offer them another film to “make it up” to them? If they even threw a tantrum they’d have lots of articles and blinds abt how unprofessional they are, or be labelled a bad luck charm…

Of course the actors u mentioned would have felt bad. We dont know how they reacted. Maybe they also locked themselves up and allowed the sadness to pass through. Vidya has mentioned she was so upset on being called jinxed. Kartik has spoken about his shelved films. All of them including Alia gathered themselves and kept going. Eventually succeeded.

Yes Alia comes from a place of privilege, she was served things on a platter. That makes it even more difficult for her to deal with setbacks.

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 9 days ago