Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: varshaoforange

he's gonna get happy very soon. unlike the tv show, my MUs clear VERY quick lol

Kitni pyaari hai ye ladki

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

my poor boy raghu😭😭 ye Pallavi na .. dumbo plz don’t leave him .. see i m requesting you idiot for my brave anna

“Raghav, please, I know you hate me, but please, don’t make a scene. I can’t take this today.” Pallavi pleaded.

Raghav was furious at Saanki Deshmukh, how dare he tell Pallavi to leave his house. Her house.

“He can’t just apologize and take you back, that’s not how it works. We’re married, this isn’t a game.”

Pallavi stared at Raghav, even more confused and even more frustrated, “But the only reason any of this is happening is you. You’re the reason I left my house, got kicked out of my house, lost everything, got married to YOU. It’s all you.”

Raghav pursed his lips, “Achaa, so that’s how you feel. Good. Ok well then, I’ll let you get ready for the press and the customers, looks like the line has already started to form, I’ll get Farhad to control it,” with that Raghav walked away.

Pallavi stared at him as he went to Farhad, what the hell was happening?

Ten minutes later, the press arrived. Pallavi was nervous, and she was about to take their questions, and then she saw Baba.

“This is my Baba’s dream, so I think it’s best if he answers the questions.” She smiled, one that barely reached her eyes.

“No, today my daughter, will answer all the questions. As this showroom, isn’t mine. It isn’t even my dream, it’s all hers. It’s the result of her hard work. The work she put in when the whole world was against her.” Baba’s voice broke “When her whole family was against her.”

Pallavi was taken aback, she knew Baba wasn’t trying to buy her forgiveness, but she also was afraid to forgive him. She also, didn’t think, she actually wanted to live with them anymore. She looked at Keerthi, Amma, Farhad, and then Raghav standing behind them, glaring at Baba.

She started her speech: “My Baba is right, there are times when my family was against me, when I thought I had no one to turn to. But today I am lucky, I have two families to support me. And unlike anyone else’s family in the world, they are both my in-laws homes.”

The rest of the conference was a success, and the line of customers didn’t dwindle down until mid-afternoon.

Raghav left the mall, not taking a second look at the showroom, at Pallavi. He didn’t even give her the gifts he brought. She liked her family, her families, he guessed. But that was only because of Amma and Keerthi, maybe she also likes that Farhad can’t stop thinking about her too. But she forgave that Saanki Rambo idiot Duffer, what if she leaves the house? Yes Amma and Keerthi might leave too, they’ll blame me. But, even if they left, they wouldn’t hate me like they used to, they’d still talk to me. All because of Pallavi. But if she left, she’d never come back. She has no reason to talk to me, no reason to look at me.

He walked back into his house alone. Thinking about how last night might have been the last time he could eat dinner with his whole family, with his wife. He threw the gifts on the pingpong table and drowned himself in drink after drink of scotch.

Continued...

Word Count: 1

ImHemangi thumbnail

he's gonna get happy very soon. unlike the tv show, my MUs clear VERY quick lol

humko yhi chahiye RR n pals happy rhe duniya jaye bhaad me☺️

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Baby shona janu 🤣🤣

I've decided to call him tht from now on 🤣 he seems to desperate no one calls him that, I mean he already sabotaged her image why use such words? Because secretly he wishes Pallavi to call him by those boyfriend names.

Can't wait for Pallavi to use it against him 🤣

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

humko yhi chahiye RR n pals happy rhe duniya jaye bhaad me☺️

Baby shona janu khush rahe or kya chaiye 🤣

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Baby shona janu khush rahe or kya chaiye 🤣

yes yes baby shona jaanu bs yhi chahiye ab hme... hum nhi manenge vrna🤣
cozy_vibes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey you are just amazing.. you made my whole day.. but one request can you mark every update with number it would be easie to find in my phone one updates is showing twice or thrice sometimes thats why
cozy_vibes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
raghav ne kaya kuta whole family ko wah wah maja a gaya
varshaoforange thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pallavi walked in the house late in the evening, starving. Amma and Keerthi had decided to go over to one of Amma’s friend’s house for dinner, because they met at the showroom, and Amma was sure she could get her friend to buy 10 more saris. Pallavi laughed thinking about Amma promising Pallavi, “you haven’t seen a real salesperson until you’ve seen me, Pallu beta. Main toh aag lagungi.”

As she walked in the door, taking off her shoes, she felt like something was wrong. All the lights were off, but Raghav never really sleeps that early. And more importantly, he basically keeps the lights on in the house well until he’s asleep and has the workers turn them off. Probably because something traumatic happened in his childhood, Pallavi thinks, remembering the couple of times she awoke in the middle of the night to his bad dreams.

She walked to the bar and the ping pong table, his usual place in the house. There he was, asleep on a chair, his head on the bar, clearly he had had too many drinks.

Should I help him, Pallavi thinks, he can’t sleep here, let me wake him up and get him to walk to the bedroom.

She taps him, calls him by his name, she taps him harder.

Raghav wakes up with a start, “Oh, you. I thought you had decided to go back to your old house? What are you doing here?”

“Raghav, tumne aaj kuch zaada hi pee le, na? Come on, let’s go upstairs, get up.” “Why will I go up with you, I hate you. Right? Just like you said. Don’t get sad, don’t get mad. Don’t give me a lecture. I hate you. I HATE YOU PALLAVI DESHMUKH. No wait. I HATE YOU PALLAVI RAO.”

“Raghav, calm down. What are you talking about?”

“Today, what you said. You didn’t say anything when your Saanki Baap asked you to come back to his house, and then, you said.” Raghav tripped, and Pallavi barely could catch him.

She was able to drag him to the stairs, but he was climbing the stairs very slowly, Raghav Rao style Pallavi guessed. Drunk Raghav Rao Style, two steps up, one step back.

As she tried to get him up the steps, he ran back down. And grabbed the sari and jewelry box from the ping pong table.

“How can you say I hate you? How dare you?”

“Raghav, calm down.”

“I dressed up for your showroom opening. I brought these gifts, I was trying to apologize, and instead you accepted those stupid Assmukhs’ apology…”

“Raghav, it wasn’t like that. I just, I can’t fight with Baba anymore, he was there for me when Mandaar—“

“You’re not Pallavi Deshmukh anymore, you are The Pallavi Raghav Rao.”

Raghav pushed her to a chair and got on his knees.

“Raghav get up, what are you doing?”

“I brought this sari for you, you know, you made it, and I stole it. I’m sorry, but you should remake it all over again, I only want your saris in my shop.”

“Raghav, this—“ Pallavi took out the sari from the bag, she went quiet.

“And this, I made this years ago. But I knew if I ever sold it or gave it to someone, it would be someone who made me feel the way I felt when I designed it. When I put the diamonds on it myself.”

He opened the box, and took out the bracelet.

“Raqhav, you didn’t have to do this, why are you—“

He grabbed her wrist and put it on her.

“See, only someone else can clasp it, it’s a bracelet made for two that way, not just one.”

Pallavi’s heart did a leap when his fingers stroked her wrist, her eyes started to fill with tears. What was happening? She couldn’t handle this Raghav, she can’t understand him like this. She needs Gamandi Raghav Rao, who doesn’t leave a chance to insult her or yell at her.

“You know, even if you think I hate you, you can keep this bracelet, but you can’t take it off…” he wagged his finger smiling. He stood up and pulled Pallavi to her feet close to him, “you can’t take it off unless I take it off for you. Sure you could ask someone else…I guess. But I think…”

“Raghav,” Pallavi composed herself, staring at the bracelet and then at Raghav.

“No, Baby, Shona, Jaanu. Woh hai meri pyaari nicknames, right Pallavi Rao?”

“Raghav, let’s go upstairs.”

“Not until you call me by my nicknames.”

“Raghav.”

“Nooooo.”

“Gamandi Rao.”

“Nahin Yaar.”

“Fine. Baby. Shona, Jaanu. Hum upar chalein?”

Raghav laughed and followed Pallavi up the stairs.

Pallavi sits Raghav on the bed, and he lays down, but before Pallavi can turn around to go to the washroom to change her sari, Raghav pulls her arm again, Pallavi falls on top of him.

“Aaj ke baad, tum kabhi nahin…KABHI nahin woh deshmukh ghar jayegi. Yeh teri ghar hai. Ardhamaindha? Sorry. Samazla?”

“Teek hai, raghav. Now go to sleep.”

She pulled herself off him, that scent of sandalwood, whiskey, and musk overpowering her now. What did Raghav just say? What will he remember tomorrow?

She changed, and when she came back into the bedroom, Raghav was fast asleep. She climbed into bed, this time, just a little bit closer to Raghav than she used to sleep.

Continued...

Edited by varshaoforange - 3 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing updates

Continue soon please