Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and emotional update👍

I really don't know but sone where deep I am scared for Luv & Kush as they know their parents are not in talking terms which is impacting them too as they feel devide between the family clearly 😞 

How I really wish siya to be here to complete the happiness of this family hopefully this will be happening soon ☺ & Kids banters along with the boys all were beautiful & nicely penned 👍  I liked the most Choti Urmila 🤣🤣 Ansh is really mamas boy 

Pawan the support & pillar to Raghuvanshis khatir to banti hai 👍 that was ubber cute of all the ladies treating him with all the affection ☺ poor him got scared on the name of marriage 😂 

Hopefully we will see Siya along with Valmiki family now in the next part hopefully Rams wait of 6 years end up now & Siya comes back home🏠 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Junior Super 5 are show stealer...RP ki raunak hain Ram Luv Kush scene last time jab Ansh bola tha mummy papa ladte hain ushke liye sabse jyaada bura laga tha but aaj Luv Kush ke liye ur jyaada bura laga raha for everything and everything they have to choose between one agli episode main Siya aayegi toh 6 years ka pata chalega but yeh sab jo inke parents ke andar chal raha thik bacho ke liyr nahin hain🤧how perfect there family would have been Ram and Lakshman Remembering their wives watching their sons acting like their moms was a proof that kids are mummas' boy from papas' team Sira ke duri ke bich Siya Ram ka khayal rakhi🥺baki tino couples bhi naraz hain fir bhi dur nahin inke bich ka pyaar bhi kam nahin huya Mus se dhakka huya jo solve kardo na junior super 5 ke liye  🤧🤧🥺🥺

Junior Raghuvanshis Senior Raghuvanshis scene❤️❤️ Bache especially Ansh apne Chachi ko follow karta sab kuch girls ki batata❤️Papas along with bacha toh ho gaya ab pancho ka mummas' boy avtar bhi inke mummas daldo 

These innocent kids 🤧🤧🥺cahe ke bhi ek sath nahin rehe pa rahe jaldi se past ka sab solve karo ne cuties dukhi ho jate🤧🤧

Pawan sachi charo beheno ka chota bhai hain ❤️❤️ hamesha protect karta care karya girls bhi pamper karte❤️

In sabke Siya kabhi mana toh nahin karegi media related prblm huya toh baat alag hain I guess aisha nahin hain cause media itni purani baat ki kyun pakad ke rakhegi Naya milte hi tapak padti hain na....

Iss baar Siya jaroor aaye...

Inki family ek sath hone ke baad ek video game match ho jaye Jn Raghuvanshis Vs Sn Raghuvanshis with Dashrath as refere😌 fir charo girls Sumi Kranti inka sar fod dalending excluding kids..pancho ke Pancho itne pyaare jo hain ❤️❤️jinme se Luv ur Taksh ko chodke baki tino shaitan we can say Luv ur Taksh ek type Kush ur Ansh ek type baki Subh dono team main aayega😬🤣

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: panditsania

Today's update was Luv -Kush special I loved their relationship with Ram. They really are Ram's aakhon ka Tara. Siya still cares about ram . I am pretty sure after their visits she also asks luv kush abt their papa. 

Pawan really have become like a family to the raghuvanshi s and why not after whatever he did. 

I hope Siya allows Luv kush for the puja or it would be much better if she would come. 

I can't wait for the precaps. We would get so many answers. I guess the next update we might see what happened with Siya. Are we goin to also see the twins birth. Or it would be some other update. Anyway can't wait for the next updates . 

💕💕

Siya cares for Ram, and this cant be changed. As Ram has asked about Siya to Luv and Kush, Siya will too be asking about Ram from them. 

About Pawan, then yes he had a long journey in their family, he is not less than Raghuvanshi now. 

So we will be seeing Siya in next part, and also about her back story will be soon covered in upcoming parts..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Superb update ❤️

Luv- Kush- Ram such a special bond…it actually seems distance can not effect relationships…but bache bhi samajh gaye unke mumma papa baat nahi karte…hope they keep trying aisi choti choti chezei to make their parents talk…Kush toh sach mein bhot naughty hai i am excited to read how he makes Siya runs behind him whole day…lol

Raghuvanshi boys charm has increased more in all these years…hope Siya allows Luv Kush for Ram’s special day tooo 

Pawan deserves all this pampering….he has given so much to Raghuvanshi family in all these years and previously too…

Continue soon 😍

That's true distance can never effect any relationship, in these 6 years Luv and Kush along with Siya are away from their family still we could see that bond and love. 

Siya can never deny to her kids to meet their father, hence Ram will be happy again to find his kids with him. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Luv and Kush are indeed the jaans of Raghuvanshi family, how everything looks happy when they have visited them. Ram is happy too, after leap this is for the first time when we have got our old Ram back. 

So now the kids will be coming the next day for the puja too, hopefully Siya will be permitting them. She can't say no for anything this we know. 

Pawan is indeed the best thing happened to Raghuvanshi family. He is their shubhchintak I must say. And this too is confirmed that in these 6 years he is been strength of Ram and Siya both. 

Excited for Siya's re-entry and the puja and party day....

Luv Kush had bought that happiness in Raghuvanshi Palace. Ram is happy to have his kids and how happy he will be to have Siya back in the family.

Pawan is really a blessing for Raghuvanshi family especially for Ram as he was always with him in the toughest period of his life. Let it be Siya, Lakshman or Luv Kush now, Pawan always stands with his Ram Sir.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and emotional update👍

I really don't know but sone where deep I am scared for Luv & Kush as they know their parents are not in talking terms which is impacting them too as they feel devide between the family clearly 😞 

How I really wish siya to be here to complete the happiness of this family hopefully this will be happening soon ☺ & Kids banters along with the boys all were beautiful & nicely penned 👍  I liked the most Choti Urmila 🤣🤣 Ansh is really mamas boy 

Pawan the support & pillar to Raghuvanshis khatir to banti hai 👍 that was ubber cute of all the ladies treating him with all the affection ☺ poor him got scared on the name of marriage 😂 

Hopefully we will see Siya along with Valmiki family now in the next part hopefully Rams wait of 6 years end up now & Siya comes back home🏠 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Living with separated parents is really difficult for kids, and now looking at Luv and Kush we could easily say that. Hopefully Ram and Siya will be together soon.

Ansh is really the naughtiest amongst them, and Lakshman tagging him as choti urmila told all, lol. 

Pawan is always one of the favourite character here as he always is supporting Raghuvanshi family in any way. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Junior Super 5 are show stealer...RP ki raunak hain Ram Luv Kush scene last time jab Ansh bola tha mummy papa ladte hain ushke liye sabse jyaada bura laga tha but aaj Luv Kush ke liye ur jyaada bura laga raha for everything and everything they have to choose between one agli episode main Siya aayegi toh 6 years ka pata chalega but yeh sab jo inke parents ke andar chal raha thik bacho ke liyr nahin hain🤧how perfect there family would have been Ram and Lakshman Remembering their wives watching their sons acting like their moms was a proof that kids are mummas' boy from papas' team Sira ke duri ke bich Siya Ram ka khayal rakhi🥺baki tino couples bhi naraz hain fir bhi dur nahin inke bich ka pyaar bhi kam nahin huya Mus se dhakka huya jo solve kardo na junior super 5 ke liye  🤧🤧🥺🥺

Junior Raghuvanshis Senior Raghuvanshis scene❤️❤️ Bache especially Ansh apne Chachi ko follow karta sab kuch girls ki batata❤️Papas along with bacha toh ho gaya ab pancho ka mummas' boy avtar bhi inke mummas daldo 

These innocent kids 🤧🤧🥺cahe ke bhi ek sath nahin rehe pa rahe jaldi se past ka sab solve karo ne cuties dukhi ho jate🤧🤧

Pawan sachi charo beheno ka chota bhai hain ❤️❤️ hamesha protect karta care karya girls bhi pamper karte❤️

In sabke Siya kabhi mana toh nahin karegi media related prblm huya toh baat alag hain I guess aisha nahin hain cause media itni purani baat ki kyun pakad ke rakhegi Naya milte hi tapak padti hain na....

Iss baar Siya jaroor aaye...

Inki family ek sath hone ke baad ek video game match ho jaye Jn Raghuvanshis Vs Sn Raghuvanshis with Dashrath as refere😌 fir charo girls Sumi Kranti inka sar fod dalending excluding kids..pancho ke Pancho itne pyaare jo hain ❤️❤️jinme se Luv ur Taksh ko chodke baki tino shaitan we can say Luv ur Taksh ek type Kush ur Ansh ek type baki Subh dono team main aayega😬🤣

Junior super 5, we got new name.!! Yes indeed it feels bad for Luv Kush as they are getting the separate love from their parents. But as we know, things have to get at place soon. Inki perfect family to banni hi hai, thats why it is titled as Hum Saath Saath Hai.!!

Now in next part, we will be having Siya back and hence we will be getting to know what is going on with her from these 6 years. And how she is managing to keep her and her kids away from media and the cruel world. 

You are right in these years media ko dusra topic mil gaya hoga, but what this family especially Ram has did for Siya this will also be known soon.

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saumya is making us cry, kabhi khushi ki ansu, kabhi gham ki. Aab kya kaare, Devi Saumya kuchh to taras khao iss kamzor dil paar and bring back the real happy family!!

But cute update. Love to see the bond between Luv-Kush and the members of the family. Kush is my soul child, I was kind of same in the studies LOL.

We want Pawan's love story. And Amaan's update 😉

#WeWantPawansWedding

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Saumya is making us cry, kabhi khushi ki ansu, kabhi gham ki. Aab kya kaare, Devi Saumya kuchh to taras khao iss kamzor dil paar and bring back the real happy family!!

But cute update. Love to see the bond between Luv-Kush and the members of the family. Kush is my soul child, I was kind of same in the studies LOL.

We want Pawan's love story. And Amaan's update 😉

#WeWantPawansWedding

Kabhi khushi kabhi ghum, that's the reality of life isn't it.? Here in these 6 years, Raghuvanshi family had many bad and sad days but they had happy days too.! And the kids are the proof of that

Pawan's love story, lol. Then we have to find a suitable girl. Also about Aman, arey he is the most favourite characters of ours. Many hashtags waiting for him.!

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.