Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved it Saumya dear

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

But after reading this I remember that song Thoda hai thode ke zaroorat hai 👍 kids are really sweet & are lifeline of RP & their sweet banters & naughtiness keeps everyone on toes ☺

Hmm 😞 I really agree with Kranti their are lot of changes in the kids & their relationship with their partners but still they love each other hopefully when Siya will be back she will bring back the incomplete part of this family ☺

Hmm 🙄 Ram is really lost after loosing his siya 😞 & he seemed to have loose interest in anything near him  just his family & his shaitans are his life now & good that at least he has few smiles left 😞

If Luv & Kush are coming & Ram knows about them then I can feel that Siya has definitely denied to return back to RP or her confrontation was strong that no one dared to question her decision

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vishukonde

Muze sacchi ek min ke liye laga SiRa ek sath hai 🥺 and me khush ho gayi lekin badme wo bas sapna tha poor ram 🥺 . Kranti tension me hai aur hogi bhi kyuki baccho ki zindagi me kuch theek nahi chal Raha hai 🥺 And yaar sumitra 💕💕 meri favourite hai cahe wo ramayan ho ya ye modern ramayana hai kyu na ho sumitra ka saumitra jo favourite hai 🙈🙈❤️❤️hayeee sumitranandan 🙈❤️ . Yaar ye ansh Inka leader ban Gaya hai 😂😂 sabhi uske piche ha ha bol rahe hai and no tepeat telicast thike pehle yaha hona chaiye tha phir pata chalta 😂. And taksh awww protect ker raha hai bhaiyo ko 😂 yahi ek smart hai in sab me warna ye dono pranksters 😂 . 

And ram and babies ki bonding awwww ❤️ tauji sorry inka best friend ❤️ . And chocolate khane Wale hai chupke chupke maao ne pkd kiya na to papas bhi nahi aa paenge bachane 😂 . and kiska message aaya hai Ram ko . Muze esa lagta hai valmiki family me se kisi ne kiya hai and luv kush aane Wale hai to aur maja aaega 🤩 In sabhi ko Masti karne ke liye aur do log mil jaenge 😂phir family members ka kya hoga hey bhagwan 😂 .

Update soon . ❤️

Ram ka sirf Sapna hi tha to have him and Siya together, but kya pata yeh Sapna jald hi Sach hojaye. Kranti ka udas aur pareshan rehna is obvious, but nevertheless she have Sumitra by her side, always. 

Baat ho baccho ki to Ansh is there leader for sure, jaise Lakshman is leader of papa gang,lol.!! But yes jab Luv Kush aayenge tab inka yeh gang complete hojayega. 

Let's see what happens next

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Loved it Saumya dear

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

But after reading this I remember that song Thoda hai thode ke zaroorat hai 👍 kids are really sweet & are lifeline of RP & their sweet banters & naughtiness keeps everyone on toes ☺

Hmm 😞 I really agree with Kranti their are lot of changes in the kids & their relationship with their partners but still they love each other hopefully when Siya will be back she will bring back the incomplete part of this family ☺

Hmm 🙄 Ram is really lost after loosing his siya 😞 & he seemed to have loose interest in anything near him  just his family & his shaitans are his life now & good that at least he has few smiles left 😞

If Luv & Kush are coming & Ram knows about them then I can feel that Siya has definitely denied to return back to RP or her confrontation was strong that no one dared to question her decision

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

What a beautiful song that is, thoda hai thode ki zarurat hai..!! Literally Raghuvanshi family needs this thoda in their life. 

Yes that's true, once Siya is back their family will be complete and whatever gila shikva they have all will be solved.! 

Ram, his only hope is that one day he will have his family back. It is good that Luv Kush are by his side and he atleast have his children with him. But let's see what happens in their life...

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update❤️

Ram’s dream was so realistic…it felt like 6 saalo mein sab theek ho gaya ho and SiRa is living happily with their children

Agar ye teen bache milkr pura ghar hila salte hai toh i wonder jab bali 2 bhi aa jayege tab toh sabki duniya hila dege..lol

True, it was evident that children are only ones who can make Ram do anything at this point without a single complaint

Waiting for Luv-Kush entry

Continue soon😍

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally the entry of luv kush. Luv seems just like his mother and Kush is the sweetest. Sumitra's advice for kids were really nostalgic and you have probably  heard this quite a lot but the kids really are the carbon copy of their Papa's. I can really imagine their dad's doing the same. Luv and Kush seems to be a bit mature . Of all of them Ansh is my favourite maybe because his dad's my favourite but he is the cutest of them all.

I was suprised with Pawan like does he live in with siya or near her and now the stow the story really seems to be a mystery and thriller . What happened during these 6 years. The nation wants to know 😅😅.

Update soon 💕💕

PS: kya 6 saalo mein Aman ki shaadi ho gyi ya Darr ke maare abhi tk kuwara hai 

Edited by panditsania - 1 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Saumya dear

Awesome and beautiful part 🤗🤗 

First of all the hustle in RP was remarkable as their first grand children are returning back & Kranti along with Dashrath & Sumitra are too excited  ...  I second Sumitra bacchon ko sahi sanskaar dena bahut important hai like first they had given to all 4 brothers & now to their kids ☺

Hmm 🙄 as expected Siya has distant herself & now things are getting more interesting  ... Pawans entry was expected by me ☺ & I am happy to see him back 👍 finally Siya Ram ke ankho ke tare  Luv Kush apne ghar aa gaye 🤗🤗  & Ram along with entire family has planned everything for them

Last but not the least I am but worried about Siya now & Ram too both are bearing this pain & now they had to think of a solution as it's a matter of future of their kids which should be their top priority

Waiting for more 👍

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All of us are saying kids are like their fathers but bit today i feel they resemble their mothers too that teasing scene the way Taksh and Ansh fooled Subh🤣was to their mothers during those golden days Manvi and Urmila used to follow the same technique😬and Subh too act how Sruti used to react🥺🤧glad they are getting same parvarish or else u know na tv serials balo na bacho ka bhi nahin choda either they have stole their bachpan or they have turned their naadanipan into spoil brats harkat🤧even Luv Kush were acting like their mother ab mujhe girls ka bhi bachpan ki story jani hain🤧boys ka toh dikh raha

And jaise ham expect kar rahe kida are going olay cupid ❤️jab bhi baat bacho ki aati tabhi couples dikhte kisiko blame bhi nahin kar sakte especially jab hame back story hi nahin maloom baat bagit serious huya hoga charo girls extreme level ke naraz hain boys bhi hurt huye Hain charo girls self respect ko consider karte aisha hona bhi cahiye boys jante yeh baat waise hurt nahin karenge sayat MUs kuch jyaada hi Hain jo abhi tak solve nahin huya jab tak super 8 mus clear nahin karenge family fully happy family kaise hogi 

Skr main bhi Hanuman the tab 2nd vanvas time here Pawan Siya sayat family main kisiko contact nahin karti pehele ki tarah 6saal hogaye media se baat chali gayi hogi par back story ke bina bol bhu nahin sakte kuch yet puchungi?kiya Panvel family writer hain unke book likhne ka wait kar rahi?? 

Luv Kush ki entry huyi lag raha Luv hi mature hain Kusu Mastikhor poori bacha party main sabse jyaada shaitan kush and Ansh lag rahe mereko,🤣🤣 Ansh apne papa ki tarah notorious hain baki Taksh shant bacha Luv bada hain na so Susheel Subh sabse chota ur bhola so bache yeh do most mischievous honge 🤣🤣Ansh ka toh dikh raha Subh ko maar padi🤣🤣🤣 Urmila tab sach hi bolithi Lakshmila ka baby aayega toh wha sar fod degi Laksh junior Laksh ko sambhalte huye🤣Bichara Subh chota hain cida rahe🤧🤧🤣🤧🤣 Kush ur Ansh ki bato laga yeh dono jyaada partner in crime honge mujhe kush bato main thoda Shatrughan type bhi laga 🤣

Super 8 parents bacho ka soch bhi rahe MUs ke chalte space bhi de rahe..yeh sahi hain ❤️

Didi didi kids ka parents ke sang bhi scene daliyena🤧I know aayega fir bhi boldi

Edit:- mujhe laga tha bache maadi bolte honge 🙁 koyina chachi bhi thik hain kabhi masi bhi bul bana

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is something really surprising to see Pawan back and with Siya and kids. Okay now I am linking SKR series with this story and I got to know that Pawan played a crucial role to take Siya's care in these years. In SKR, lord Ram had sent Hanuman ji to take Devi Sita's care, let's see what has happened here.

I loved the fact that Sumitra is so good with her nurturing to the kids. They are getting really a good upbringing which is necessary for today's generation. And hence we could see a lot of love and respect in Raghuvanshi Family. 

So finally Ram got to see his anmol ratan, Luv and Kush. They are indeed copies of their parents. Luv as mature as Ram and Kush as bubbly as Siya. Excited to know how these kids have equations with their parents. And now waiting for Siya's entry eagerly.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panditsania

Finally the entry of luv kush. Luv seems just like his mother and Kush is the sweetest. Sumitra's advice for kids were really nostalgic and you have probably  heard this quite a lot but the kids really are the carbon copy of their Papa's. I can really imagine their dad's doing the same. Luv and Kush seems to be a bit mature . Of all of them Ansh is my favourite maybe because his dad's my favourite but he is the cutest of them all.

I was suprised with Pawan like does he live in with siya or near her and now the stow the story really seems to be a mystery and thriller . What happened during these 6 years. The nation wants to know 😅😅.

Update soon 💕💕

PS: kya 6 saalo mein Aman ki shaadi ho gyi ya Darr ke maare abhi tk kuwara hai 

Kids are indeed replica of their papas but also of their mother's too. Ansh is being the naughtiest of all.

Dekha this story contains mystery too 😆 how Pawan was there with Siya, it will be revealed soon. Aur baat rahi Aman ki.... to dekhte hai kya hua in these 6 years with him.!