Mishaan FF: Dil Hain Tumhara

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Previous Parts

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/411

Part 5

Pari starts realizing the worth of Mouli and Mishti.

It's night. Everyone is asleep. Kunal gets up at midnight and finds Mouli and Nandini in his house and his family intact.

Kunal gets relieved.

Kunal to himself, "What a horrible dream it was! Thank God, none of my wives left me for another man. That could be the worst dream."

Mouli and Nandini also woke up and went to Kunal.

Kunal: I thought you guys got married to another man.

Mouli: How could you think like that? Ishaan indeed flirts with me in the hospital, but he does that with all the ladies.

Nandini: I don't even know where Maan is. He was my life's love, but I lost contact with him ever since he had gone for the army.

Kunal: Please promise me that you will never leave me.

Mouli + Nandini: We will never leave you.

Kunal told Mouli, "I'm sorry I didn't give you the attention you used to get before marrying Nandini. I also paid more attention to Pari than Mishti. Maybe because of that, I got that dream. I find Ishaan very irritating and can't stand him when he's near you. However, I tolerate him only because he is one of the hospital's directors. The dream was so intense that I saw you getting married to Ishaan and getting two girls from his side. Please don't leave me."

Mouli: It's okay. I understand Nandini's state of mind, and she must come out of depression. That's why I pretended to be busy, but I can't think of leaving you even in my wildest dreams.

Nandini: Kunal, I will undoubtedly tell you one thing. If at all I got this life, it is only because of Mouli. She gave me the courage and convinced us to date and marry. If you don't give her and Mishti the attention you provide us, I won't stay here. I will walk out of your life.

Kunal: I will never let that happen. Both of you are precious to me. Mishti and Pari are my eyes. Parting with any one of you or even both would make me lifeless.

Mishti has a close friend in school named Ruhaan. Both share their good, bad, and ugly moments.

The next day, Mouli and Nandini share the work.

Mouli: I think we must prepare breakfast for alternate days. I will prepare breakfast on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, while you can prepare it on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Nandini: Yes, you are right.

Everyone comes to the dining table. After having breakfast, Nandini dresses up Mishti while Mouli dresses up Pari for a change. Kunal and Radhika see that and are happy.

Radhika: This is the happiest day of my life. Hope this bonding never ends.

Kunal: Even I hope the same.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Deeda Radhika betrays Kunal hides Mishti's  daughter truth

At school, Mishti meets Ruhaan.

Mishti: Meet my sister, Pari.

Ruhaan: Hi Pari

Pari: Hi Ruhaan

Ruhaan: Hi Pari, Nice to meet you.

Arnav comes there.

Pari: Hi Arnav

Arnav: Hi Pari. Shall we meet at the park during lunch break?

Pari: Sure.

All of them go to their class. Pari and Mishti are happy that all their family problems have been resolved.

After the first lecture, an announcement takes place regarding sports participation.

All sports lovers, including Ruhaan, Mishti, Arnav, and Pari, give their names during lunch.

The coach met them and said, "You guys have to come to the ground early morning for practice as there will be an inter-school competition."

Everyone gets excited.

The following day, Mouli and Nandini drop their children at the sports ground by car.

Mouli to Nandini: You cook delicious food. Why don't you start a catering service?

Nandini: I don't have the confidence to prepare food commercially.

Mouli: Well, there is always a first time. Only then you will be able to stand on your feet.

Nandini: Yes, you are right. I must speak to Kunal about it.

Kunal came to them.

Nandini: Mouli feels that I must start catering service. What is your opinion?

Kunal: It's a good idea. I will immediately contact the investors so you can start your business.

Silsila: Kunal hurts Mauli's sentiments; Rajdeep returns - TellyReviews

Everyone finishes their breakfast.

Kunal and Mouli reach the hospital.

Edited by kavitha_r - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 6

Kunal and Mouli return home after work.

Kunal + Mouli: I have a surprise for you.

Nandini: What surprise?

Kunal + Mouli: Come with us.

All of them reach the spot.

Nandini: Nice place.

Mouli: This will be a place for your catering business.

Nandini: Wow!

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Mauli finds an alliance to fix up Nandini -  TellyReviews

Kunal transferred the funds to Nandini's account.

Kunal: Check your account.

Nandini was shocked to see Rs. 20 crores in her account.

Kunal: You can buy all the required ingredients for your catering service. You can provide tiffin box service and in-house food service to your customers.

The entire family comes to the spot. They all pray for the protection of the catering business against evils and opposing forces. Later, they buy all the necessary items for cooking various vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes with juice, tea, milkshakes, and sweets.

Advay brings Chandni to the spot.

Kunal: Chandni will be your partner and will assist you.

The advocate comes and hands the MOU to Chandni and Nandini.

Advocate: You guys review the draft agreement and decide on the clause. Chandni and Nandini read the terms. Mouli helps them with additional regulations.

Nandini + Chandni: Please finalize the agreement.

The advocate gives them a final print with the original and duplicate agreement. Both sign the contract and hand over the duplicate to the advocate.

Chandni: The area has many schools, colleges, and workplaces. Plus, there is no other catering service provider here. So it will be a good earning opportunity for us.

Nandini: Yes.

Advay: That's the reason I chose the place for you. All the best.

Everyone goes home.

Mishti: Tomorrow, I want to share my tiffin with my friend. So I need an extra box.

Mouli: Who is that friend?

Mishti: He is Ruhaan.

Mouli: Will he share his tiffin with you?

Mishti: Yes.

Mouli: Fine. Will you bring him to the house?

Mishti: Yes, I will bring him.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Mishti choose Ishan over mother Mauli

Pari went to Nandini and said, "Please make extra tiffin for me as I want to share it with my friend."

Nandini: Sure. Ask your friend to come home one day.

Pari: Sure.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Pari Reads Nandini's Diary, Decides To Unite  Kunal - Mauli - YouTube

The children reach the sports ground as usual and focus on their practice.

Mishti, Ruhaan, Pari, and Arnav become close friends.

At the break, Mishti and Ruhaan share their food, while Pari and Ruhaan do the same.

Mishti says, "My mom wants to see you. Can you please come to my house today?"

Ruhaan: Sure.

Mishti and Pari bring Ruhaan and Arnav to their house.

Mouli takes Ruhaan and Mishti to her room, while Nandini takes Pari and Arnav to hers.

Mouli: Who are your parents?

Ruhaan: Waseem Siddiqui is my father, and Roshnaq is my mother. I have two sisters and one brother. They are Zoya, Noor, and Arnav.

Arnav to Nandini: Waseem Siddiqui is my father, and Roshnaq is my mother. I have two sisters and one brother. They are Zoya, Noor, and Ruhaan.

Nandini + Mouli: Oh, they were our college friends. We know them. Ask them to come home.

Arnav + Ruhaan: Sure. Even my parents like to see your daughter.

Days pass by. The children reach high secondary.

Arnav and Ruhaan take Pari & Mishti to Waseem and Roshnaq.

Pari: Kunal and Nandini are my parents.

Mishti: Kunal and Mouli are my parents.

Waseem: We must meet your parents.

Mishti: Even our parents want to meet you as it's been very long.

Roshnaq: Our college memories have become fresh.

Waseem and Roshnaq accompany Ruhaan, Mishti, Arnav, and Pari to their house to meet Kunal, Mouli, Nandini, and Radhika.

At home, Kunal, Mouli, and Nandini welcome Waseem & Roshnaq with open arms.

Waseem: It's been a very long time. I wonder how you are maintaining two wives.

Kunal: My wives are also working. They are managing the house and work with efficiency.

Roshnaq speaks to Mouli.

Roshnaq: I heard a lot about Nandini. Rajdeep's house is near to our place. His behavior was psychotic. Sometimes, he used to pour love on her, and sometimes, he used to beat her up. It needs a big heart to share your husband with another woman, even if it is a close friend.

Mouli: We are childhood friends and have been sharing everything. Sharing my man with Nandini was challenging, but I thought she would be safer here than someone else.

The next day, Ruhaan, Mishti, Arnav, and Pari do combined studies after the practice.

Waseem is working in a government job. He gets a transfer to some other place.

Roshnaq: If we move to another place, it will affect our children's studies. They wouldn't like to part with their friends.

Waseem: I understand, but I can't help it as I can't bear my juniors getting the promotion and dictating terms to me.

Roshnaq: Even that's correct.

Waseem: But our children can always keep in touch with their friends. Even we can stay in touch with Kunal, Mouli, and Nandini.

Next day:

Ruhaan: My dad is getting transferred to Masouri, but I don't want to leave you.

Mishti: I understand, but you must understand your father's position. We can always keep in touch and even meet sometime.

Ruhaan: Right.

Kunal, Nandini, and Mouli invite Waseem and Roshnaq and bid them farewell.

Days pass by. Everyone completes their schooling and degree.

Edited by kavitha_r - 6 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am really shocked that it was kunal's dream and his wives had not married someone else.surprisingly they can't even think of marrying someone else.how did you suddenly decide to make it a dream?nandini saying that if kunal doesn't give enough attention to mauli she and pari will leave was surprising.kunal's promise to her was nice.surprising that mishaan parnav are friends in school itself.mauli and kunal encouraging nandini to start catering as a business was nice.perfect pics.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maunal arranging place for nandini's catering service was nice.surprised to see sarun as adni here.chandni as nandini's partner was surprising. You will get lots of drashti sanaya pics.do adni have kids?mishti shared food with kunal.pari shared food with kunal itself?surprising that wasseem roshnaq are the parents of ruhaan arnav and zoya is their sister.surprising that wasseem roshnaq are nandini mauli's college friends.surprisrd to see ashwin janvi as waseem roshnaq. Why did you choose them?they are Muslims.but in the pic janvi is wearing kumkum and bindi.i never expected wasseem to get transfer and mishaan parnav separation.nice pics 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update Kavita

Just loved it dear 😍

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️

kavitha_r thumbnail

Removed kumkum and bindi through edits.

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Maunal arranging place for nandini's catering service was nice.surprised to see sarun as adni here.chandni as nandini's partner was surprising. You will get lots of drashti sanaya pics.do adni have kids?mishti shared food with kunal.pari shared food with kunal itself?surprising that wasseem roshnaq are the parents of ruhaan arnav and zoya is their sister.surprising that wasseem roshnaq are nandini mauli's college friends.surprisrd to see ashwin janvi as waseem roshnaq. Why did you choose them?they are Muslims.but in the pic janvi is wearing kumkum and bindi.i never expected wasseem to get transfer and mishaan parnav separation.nice pics 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

interesting updates... well written

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

The dream made him realize that he needs to value all family members equally.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6

Fantastic Update