Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So this Puja is going to reunite the family ❤️❤️ This kids are really very innocent aww the way they are blaming the football❤️❤️❤️and Ansh pronunciation 🤣as per CS expecting Luv Kush to act like Ram as 5 of them are replica of their fathers❤️yeh toh dikh raha mumma bala dikhna baki hain 🤣 agar situation normal hota toh Kranti jaroor bolti kash bache girls pe gaye hote (boys ko cidane ke liye)🤣kids are light in their darkness now I am guessing things might have settled to little extend in those years jab bache aaye the fir baad main bigda as Ram recieved that msz from Siya or her anchor from Panvel lag raha Hain Siya inlogo se alag reheti contact main rehte huye 1stscene sapna tha..I was thinking Sira sath Hain but convo se laga real nahin ho sakta family ki situation ko dekhte huye...Ram jaise chata tha bache ushke team main🤣❤️ ab normal nahin hain kuch aage ho jayega..yahi viswas hain..

5 bacho ka scene milega🤧ur 6saal ki kahani bhi jani hain kiya kiya huya..?itna time ho cuka media toh bhul gayi hogi kuch ur issues huye the?issi related jo 4couples ki kahani ko adhuri kar rahi Hain jo jald puri hogi(ganna suni thi isliye daal di comment main🤣)Panvel family writer hain unka kuch contribution hain like orginal Ramayan? bache kuch karenge jaise orginal Ramayan main Luv Kush Ayodhya main Ramayan gaye the?? 

There was a time when girls used to say boys ke 2.0 version aayenge toh Sar fod dalenge(Lakshmila bole the, Shughan bhi Sita main Siya twins janke yeh sochithi)🤣inke pass future dekhne ki takat thi kiya?🤣 jaisa sochi thi waise nikle🤣Boys girls ka 2.0 cahate the ab yeh dekhna baki hain 😂 inme mummy 's side aaya nahi par CS main tha toh dikhega...

Sumi ki tarah ham bhi patience ke sang hain ab toh hist boldo barna kaise pata chalega sab...🤧 kaunsi team chose karenge yeh bhi pata chalega..I guess dono ko karenge😂

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww the football kaand was too cute Saumya! Ha-ha...

Loved the bomd between Ram and Bachcha party.

Siya ki text hein? Is she coming back? 

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ohk at start i really thought sira are together but it was just a dream. I guess Ram have isolated himself completely. 

Kranti is worried about the couples but it's nice that she knows that even though they are going through rough patch there's still love and trust between them but I am shocked she did not tried to you know mend their relations. 

BTW is Ram also angry at someone that he says something and I guess urmila is also angry with Ram. Her last sentence I felt was a bit of a taunt.

Finally again the show stealers I guess for all upcoming updates would be the kids . They are just so cute. Ansh seems to be the one who leads the gang with his masti and today he was blaming the football like last time it was arrow. Shubh seems to be the one who follows ansh . His partner in mischief while Taksh is the one who saves his Bros from the scoldings.

Were it the Valmiki's who would bring Luv and Kush i guess. I am so happy Ram meets the kids . I guess Sira has a relationship like 2 devorced parents but they are just separated. I am happy that Ram gets to meet the kids and might have also seen them grow and siya did not let their trouble to get between the twins and the got all the love .

Okay last it's more of my headcanon or whatever but can they also have a baby girl in Raghuvanshi family. Like I always imagined Lakshmila. Having a baby girl and is protected by her uncles and older brothers. Even in some Ramayan Lakshmila have a girl so maybe at the end of the story or after things work out or maybe even now u no this girl helps bring her parents closer I don't know but like can she be their. If you want obviously after all you are the author and have probably thought how the story would go but u no just a suggestion 😅😅.

Anyway update soon💗💕

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I must say you have turned this story into mysteries and thrillers. At first I thought it's Ram's dream, then why actually Siya's dialogues were there I thought Ram and Siya are living separately, then when Siya said about 5 kids I thought they are living at RP, and then the dance I felt everything is fine between SiRa, aur finally nikla ye dream.... 

Kranti is upset with her kids, but I agree with Sumitra these 8 are still super 8for us. These kids are the best with their cuteness. So it's puja and party time at RP and now we will get to know what exactly is there equation. 

I loved ram's bond with the kids. They are ram's hope in this house. And one more thing made me happy that luv kush are known to Ram,he has seen his kids. Bas ab dekhna ye he ki what is the equation between Sira.? 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

So this Puja is going to reunite the family ❤️❤️ This kids are really very innocent aww the way they are blaming the football❤️❤️❤️and Ansh pronunciation 🤣as per CS expecting Luv Kush to act like Ram as 5 of them are replica of their fathers❤️yeh toh dikh raha mumma bala dikhna baki hain 🤣 agar situation normal hota toh Kranti jaroor bolti kash bache girls pe gaye hote (boys ko cidane ke liye)🤣kids are light in their darkness now I am guessing things might have settled to little extend in those years jab bache aaye the fir baad main bigda as Ram recieved that msz from Siya or her anchor from Panvel lag raha Hain Siya inlogo se alag reheti contact main rehte huye 1stscene sapna tha..I was thinking Sira sath Hain but convo se laga real nahin ho sakta family ki situation ko dekhte huye...Ram jaise chata tha bache ushke team main🤣❤️ ab normal nahin hain kuch aage ho jayega..yahi viswas hain..

5 bacho ka scene milega🤧ur 6saal ki kahani bhi jani hain kiya kiya huya..?itna time ho cuka media toh bhul gayi hogi kuch ur issues huye the?issi related jo 4couples ki kahani ko adhuri kar rahi Hain jo jald puri hogi(ganna suni thi isliye daal di comment main🤣)Panvel family writer hain unka kuch contribution hain like orginal Ramayan? bache kuch karenge jaise orginal Ramayan main Luv Kush Ayodhya main Ramayan gaye the?? 

There was a time when girls used to say boys ke 2.0 version aayenge toh Sar fod dalenge(Lakshmila bole the, Shughan bhi Sita main Siya twins janke yeh sochithi)🤣inke pass future dekhne ki takat thi kiya?🤣 jaisa sochi thi waise nikle🤣Boys girls ka 2.0 cahate the ab yeh dekhna baki hain 😂 inme mummy 's side aaya nahi par CS main tha toh dikhega...

Sumi ki tarah ham bhi patience ke sang hain ab toh hist boldo barna kaise pata chalega sab...🤧 kaunsi team chose karenge yeh bhi pata chalega..I guess dono ko karenge😂

That's true, these kids are ligjt in their darkness. Aur bacche to hai hi apne papa's ki copies, lol. Ram ne jaisa chaha tha sabhi bacche uski team me hai, chalo itna to Sach ho hi gaya. Abhi message kiska aaya kaha se aaya yeh to jald hi pata lagega.

So what happened in these 6 years, yeh bhi pata lagega dhire dhire, Valmiki family is writer to unka kya impact hai this too will be known soon. 

So like Sumitra we too have to have patience tabhi kahani ka Asli maza aayega.!! 😉

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Awww the football kaand was too cute Saumya! Ha-ha...

Loved the bomd between Ram and Bachcha party.

Siya ki text hein? Is she coming back? 

Bacchas are tye real happiness at present. 

Ram and unka bond to hana hi tha. Now the text part, let's see who it was... is it Siya, or Rajrishis or anyone else.?

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panditsania

Ohk at start i really thought sira are together but it was just a dream. I guess Ram have isolated himself completely. 

Kranti is worried about the couples but it's nice that she knows that even though they are going through rough patch there's still love and trust between them but I am shocked she did not tried to you know mend their relations. 

BTW is Ram also angry at someone that he says something and I guess urmila is also angry with Ram. Her last sentence I felt was a bit of a taunt.

Finally again the show stealers I guess for all upcoming updates would be the kids . They are just so cute. Ansh seems to be the one who leads the gang with his masti and today he was blaming the football like last time it was arrow. Shubh seems to be the one who follows ansh . His partner in mischief while Taksh is the one who saves his Bros from the scoldings.

Were it the Valmiki's who would bring Luv and Kush i guess. I am so happy Ram meets the kids . I guess Sira has a relationship like 2 devorced parents but they are just separated. I am happy that Ram gets to meet the kids and might have also seen them grow and siya did not let their trouble to get between the twins and the got all the love .

Okay last it's more of my headcanon or whatever but can they also have a baby girl in Raghuvanshi family. Like I always imagined Lakshmila. Having a baby girl and is protected by her uncles and older brothers. Even in some Ramayan Lakshmila have a girl so maybe at the end of the story or after things work out or maybe even now u no this girl helps bring her parents closer I don't know but like can she be their. If you want obviously after all you are the author and have probably thought how the story would go but u no just a suggestion 😅😅.

Anyway update soon💗💕

Ram ka exact behavior kaisa hai this would be known as the story progress. It's not that Kranti didn't tried to mend their relationship, what exactly the family did in these 6 years, this will also come to light soon. 

Equation between Ram and the girls are not any kind of hatred ones, it's just the dissapointment. Urmila was not taunting, it just came as a fact of these days. Kids are total entertainment, yes they will be from now onwards. 

Yes so now the most important fact after this leal is, Ram got to see his kids growing, he knows his kids and vice-versa. What else are their relationship and what's between SiRa will be known soon. Till then have patience 😌 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

I must say you have turned this story into mysteries and thrillers. At first I thought it's Ram's dream, then why actually Siya's dialogues were there I thought Ram and Siya are living separately, then when Siya said about 5 kids I thought they are living at RP, and then the dance I felt everything is fine between SiRa, aur finally nikla ye dream.... 

Kranti is upset with her kids, but I agree with Sumitra these 8 are still super 8for us. These kids are the best with their cuteness. So it's puja and party time at RP and now we will get to know what exactly is there equation. 

I loved ram's bond with the kids. They are ram's hope in this house. And one more thing made me happy that luv kush are known to Ram,he has seen his kids. Bas ab dekhna ye he ki what is the equation between Sira.? 

Yes this actually is mystery and thriller, lol. Our super 8 will always be super duper 8. They are dissapointed with each other for few reasons but they still have that love, hum saath saath hai.! 

Abb what is happening between SiRa will be known soon, aur rahi baat msg ki to Ram wo bhi pata lag hi jayega.! 😁

Vishukonde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Muze sacchi ek min ke liye laga SiRa ek sath hai 🥺 and me khush ho gayi lekin badme wo bas sapna tha poor ram 🥺 . Kranti tension me hai aur hogi bhi kyuki baccho ki zindagi me kuch theek nahi chal Raha hai 🥺 And yaar sumitra 💕💕 meri favourite hai cahe wo ramayan ho ya ye modern ramayana hai kyu na ho sumitra ka saumitra jo favourite hai 🙈🙈❤️❤️hayeee sumitranandan 🙈❤️ . Yaar ye ansh Inka leader ban Gaya hai 😂😂 sabhi uske piche ha ha bol rahe hai and no tepeat telicast thike pehle yaha hona chaiye tha phir pata chalta 😂. And taksh awww protect ker raha hai bhaiyo ko 😂 yahi ek smart hai in sab me warna ye dono pranksters 😂 . 

And ram and babies ki bonding awwww ❤️ tauji sorry inka best friend ❤️ . And chocolate khane Wale hai chupke chupke maao ne pkd kiya na to papas bhi nahi aa paenge bachane 😂 . and kiska message aaya hai Ram ko . Muze esa lagta hai valmiki family me se kisi ne kiya hai and luv kush aane Wale hai to aur maja aaega 🤩 In sabhi ko Masti karne ke liye aur do log mil jaenge 😂phir family members ka kya hoga hey bhagwan 😂 .

Update soon . ❤️