Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: varshaoforange

As they were driving to the Deshmukh house, Raghav got more and more nervous. He remembered the last time he was here, would Pallavi remember. That night, when he destroyed her life, and a few days later he thought she had destroyed his. He couldn’t live with the guilt anymore.

“I’m sorry,” he blurted out of the blue.

Pallavi looked at him confused, “for what, did you miss the correct turn or something?”

“No, for—well, we’re going to your old house, and”

“Don’t worry, I know you’re not actually going to avoid a mistake and ask for two mistakes, I trust you,” she smiled.

Raghav fell silent. She trusted him? But how could she? He had done nothing to earn that trust. In fact, any time he had thought she had done something wrong, she had done nothing. Even stopping Harish from following Keerthi wasn’t wrong. Going to this dinner is a mistake, she’ll realize she’s much happier there and—

“Raghav, we’re here, don’t miss the turn!”

Raghav swerved into the driveway, and parked in front of the house.

He wiped some sweat from his brow, and Pallavi took off her seatbelt.

He opened his door, and ran to open hers.

“Raghav, tum teek ho?”

“Yea yea, mujhe kya hua?”

She stared at him, confusion filling her head again. Was he still angry about this morning’s joke, or was it the necklace, or. Or, did he regret saying what he said last night?

“Should we go inside?” he asked.

“Haan, yes.” she responded, still confused and now worried.

Pallavi knocked first, and Aai and Baba opened the door.

Baba was so happy you could see tears filling in his eyes.

“Pallavi, you came, Amma our Keerthi nahi aayein?”

“No, Baba, Amma isn’t feeling well, and Keerthi stayed home with her,” Pallavi felt bad lying, but it was better than having to watch Sulochana Kaku throw insults at her or Amma all night.

She bent down to touch Aai and Baba’s feet, and then Raghav bent down too.

Baba’s face turned from a smile to a grimace almost immediately.

“Oh, you came too.”

Raghav stared straight into Saanki Baap’s face, smiling as innocently as he could, “Yes, of course, I am Pallavi’s husband after all, and you invited her whole family, right?”

He’s afraid to lose her hence zoned out while Pallavi wonders if he’s angry! Very well written Varsha. ❤️ And he rushes to hold the door open for her, going out of his way to try and have an upper hand over Deshmukhs so she decides to come back with him after this dinner. Such a little detail but shows his vulnerability so well. Brilliant! You are just too good.

Also can I just take this moment to say that I am in love with the idea of “bracelet for two” 💘

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Do we sleep tonight or you will update 😆 I am ready to sacrifice one night of sleeo if you say yes 😆

Oho husband😎

varshaoforange thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

guys, i'm going a little crazy with the next one...to make Raghav jealous, im creating a new character....

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Woah! Varsha you're on a roll today girl. 24 chapters, WAIT, No, it's REAL. Someone updated 24 Chapters in one Single Day👏. Ladies can we please give an award of the Fastest Updater ever to Varsha ⭐️. Pretty Please😳

There so many things that you have covered. Assmukhs is a more favourable word than Trashmukhs for me now😈. Baby, Shona, Jaanu are reinvented🤣 This FF has provided such relief from today's episode.

I like this Raghav & Baba's scenes. Please give more scenes where Raghav imagines murdering him with his bare hands. He'll be fulfilling my wish😆

You can't stop writing, we can't stop reading. Bring it on👍🏼

round of applause 👏👏👏👏for you varsha.. for fastest FF updater 🥳🥳

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Do we sleep tonight or you will update 😆 I am ready to sacrifice one night of sleeo if you say yes 😆

Oho husband😎

Your profile pic scared me 🤣

ImHemangi thumbnail

guys, i'm going a little crazy with the next one...to make Raghav jealous, im creating a new character....

ha chlega but third character ko limit rkhna bhabhi k sath vrna anna sir fod denge uska bhi aur apna bhi🤣🤣🤣

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is my dream FF... Bring it on

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

ha chlega but third character ko limit rkhna bhabhi k sath vrna anna sir fod denge uska bhi aur apna bhi🤣🤣🤣

Farhad bhi help karega sar phodne mein. Shona Sir ko Shona hi bana ke rakhna hai na Apne Vahini ka🤣

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Farhad bhi help karega sar phodne mein. Shona Sir ko Shona hi bana ke rakhna hai na Apne Vahini ka🤣

shona sir🤣🤣
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Your profile pic scared me 🤣

that is the intention 😂😂 but I am harmless I swear