Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Watching this right now. Well executed,

I wasn't even born when all of this happened.😆 And I must have been living under the rock because I was unaware of the incidents.

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

How is the general reviews?

566912 thumbnail

I would love to watch. My dad’s stock broker. 1992 was peak and scam impacted us all.

Is the show watchable with Mom? Today’s web series are not really for family viewing.

Pratik Gandhi though. Super happy for him. He is an amazing Actor. I am glad makers took a Gujarati actor to play Harshad.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

one of the best series I watched .. amaizng acting and a gripping storytelling

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I would love to watch. My dad’s stock broker. 1992 was peak and scam impacted us all.

Is the show watchable with Mom? Today’s web series are not really for family viewing.

@bold yes I watched it with my family . There might be use of slang in couple of scenes but that’s it

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

One of the best webseries to come out of India. Very crisp and neat direction. Pratik Gandhi is a gem!! An absolute delight to watch.

I'm pretty sure AB Jr. and Big Bull movie is going to be a big disappointment infront of this. This series has literally stolen all thunder from the movie.

Poor Jr B, uska to bad luck hi kharab hai.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pratik Gandhi though. Super happy for him. He is an amazing Actor. I am glad makers took a Gujarati actor to play Harshad.

Read the book too if you have time. It is called scam and is written by Sucheta dalal and debashish basu... Very very interesting read for someone interested in finance. I didn't take her words at face value but searched for certain celebrated names in finance and got shocked about their misdeeds. I used to watch their interviews in cnbc tv 18 and other news channels like a fool...

NightonEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes. Watch it . It is really good. Good thing about the show is it is fast paced. There are couple of slangs ( Satish Kaushik's character)

I loved Pratik Gandhi in Dhunki . Such a good film. Good that he is getting recognition.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

The title track is damn good 😍 .

Better than Sacred Games, Scratch that the best BGM of a Indian web series.

Pratik Gandhi looks good. 😉

https://youtu.be/p3OUFMpT7B0

Title track is insane - absolute favourite. Pratik is very charming - have been watching him in Guj movies - he was awesome in Wrong side Raju and have even seen his gujarati plays. He isnt the most good looking guy around - but he is like SRK - charming to the T.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: heartbleed

😲 OMG. I thought you were joking.

What is it about? Rom-com? Thriller? 😕

Its a stock market scandal that shook India in 1992..Harshad Mehta was almost a bad word after that for a very long time. Lot of people/ retail investors lost lot of money back then - this show takes on the whole story and his rise and fall and whether he was a flawed hero/ genius or the fall guy or the scamster or bit of everything.