Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

These two girls who fell for this scam are in the U.S. and England but I’m sure there are crazy fans in India too. Sid and Kiara should up their security game.

We are this close 🤏 to see him being kidnapped one day or something worse 💀 no wonder he has security with him 😭😭 Who assures us that no one of these fans with so much money doesn't do it one day? or can pay someone? all this is scary af.

Edited by Dirdam - 2 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

But those are the idol's fans. Actors don't have such obsessive fans I think.

Yes is more with Idols The Karina's case is the latest one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68572668

https://youtube.com/shorts/J7HwOPP2jbU?si=GkZItXZHyslIthg1

Edited by Dirdam - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dirdam

This is so Kpop 💀 with fans paying for private information about their idols 🙃🙃I've stopped reading after the abortions and black magic thing.

Oh you mean you didn’t get to the part where Kiara kidnapped Adhiraj? And Kiara and Kjo’s goons walked into Sid’s house and forced him to go to a party or they would assault his mother? Or how Kiara secretly video taped Harshad and his wife’s intimate moments and threatened to leak it unless the whole family did what she said?

Yea like I said, I don’t even have one ounce of sympathy for these two girls. I swear Sid’s biggest enemies are his own stupid fans.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

We are this close 🤏 to see him being kidnapped one day or something worse 💀 no wonder he has security with him 😭😭 Who assures us that no one of these fans with so much money doesn't do it one day? or can pay someone? all this is scary af.

Yep. They need even more security them.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Oh boy 🙄

So social media and fandoms being what they are, a handful of Sid fans just hate Kiara because they think they know better than Sid what’s best for him and that ain’t Kiara according to them 🙄. And some chic manipulated two girls and scammed them out of 50 lakhs (allegedly) for inside information and to “save Sid” from Kiara. The culprit apparently runs a fanclub and has met Sid in a couple of meet and greets he’s hosted and posed with her so as a result she’s claimed that she’s close to his team and has information. The two so called victims were clearly dumb as door knobs and fell for all the lies.

Here are some of the lies they fell for:

Kiara threatened Sid’s family to force him to marry her.

Kiara abuses Sid and his family.

Kiara sleeps around with all her costars and even KJo and Manish Malhotra are her lovers.

Kiara used black magic on Sid.

There’s a lot more gross stuff. The chic who posted it tagged a lot of media accounts and basically asked Sid to help her get her money back. I guess that’s called audacity. I’m gonna pay a lot of money because I believed your wife was the devil but now you help me get my money back 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄. Media accounts started picking up on this and that’s why Sid made that statement.

I hope the culprit is punished to the full extent of the law. But I don’t feel bad for the “victims” either. Some people’s stupidity has no limits 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I genuinely don’t understand how dumb people can be. The same thing happened awhile back with Chris Evans fans who scammed money off other delusional fans who actually believed he was forced into marriage by his wife and he needed 23 thousand dollars to be rescued. These dummies are so pathetic they rather believe actors need their money to be rescued than simply accept the fact that they are married now. If you read some of the things this “fan page” wrote to take money from others you will not believe your eyes 😂. I feel nothing for such bimbos who would do anything to attack other women because their celeb crush chose to be with this woman. That’s literally their only crime.
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Oh boy 🙄

So social media and fandoms being what they are, a handful of Sid fans just hate Kiara because they think they know better than Sid what’s best for him and that ain’t Kiara according to them 🙄. And some chic manipulated two girls and scammed them out of 50 lakhs (allegedly) for inside information and to “save Sid” from Kiara. The culprit apparently runs a fanclub and has met Sid in a couple of meet and greets he’s hosted and posed with her so as a result she’s claimed that she’s close to his team and has information. The two so called victims were clearly dumb as door knobs and fell for all the lies.

Kiara sleeps around with all her costars and even KJo and Manish Malhotra are her lovers.

There’s a lot more gross stuff. The chic who posted it tagged a lot of media accounts and basically asked Sid to help her get her money back. I guess that’s called audacity. I’m gonna pay a lot of money because I believed your wife was the devil but now you help me get my money back 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄. Media accounts started picking up on this and that’s why Sid made that statement.

I hope the culprit is punished to the full extent of the law. But I don’t feel bad for the “victims” either. Some people’s stupidity has no limits 🤷🏽‍♀️.

50 lakhs this is utter nonsense..these girls were crazy or what..

Were they working that they had so much money then how can they be so stupid.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

50 lakhs this is utter nonsense..these girls were crazy or what..

Were they working that they had so much money then how can they be so stupid.

One is college educated so I’m assuming she has a decent job.

Yea I still can’t wrap my head around how they believed all this nonsense.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh boy 🙄

what? Even if they believed that Kiara is wrong, then 50 lacks for what? Like how will them paying 50 lacks, would save sid from Kiara?
Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago