Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 25 days ago

DESTROY ME

KILL ME

STEP ALL OVER ME

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

My god, he really just takes my breath away. And I love what he's wearing! He looks so elegant and regal.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 days ago

Hellooo handsome smiley42

Kiara you lucky lucky woman.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I guess he currently holds the title of the most good looking actor in BW..is there even a competition? sad with this face..he couldn't really have a thriving career..coz the industry anyhow lacks on good looking actors..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Hellooo handsome smiley42

Kiara you lucky lucky woman.

Kiara has indeed hit a jackpot..i hope she doesn't become insecure though like other star wives with gorgeous husbands..though those are far and few..coz it definitely comes with a price when one partner is this good looking..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Kiara has indeed hit a jackpot..i hope she doesn't become insecure though like other star wives with gorgeous husbands..though those are far and few..coz it definitely comes with a price when one partner is this good looking..

She does seem to the be the insecure and whiney type.

God, I’d do anything to make her feel insecure smiley42 this is the only EMA I’d willingly and happily participate in

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 23 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 22 days ago

Kiara herself is very pretty. The thing is pretty actresses are very common whereas very handsome actors are not. So she is in a unique position in that sense. I do think if she does become insecure (hopefully she won’t) it will be more due to the fact that she herself is an actress in a very superficial industry. It will have nothing to do with her husband and everything to do with how women’s faces are scrutinized, judged, and even mocked.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

I sometimes feel she already is. I do believe they are a perfect couple. And Sid is such a chilled out guy. She is indeed blessed.