Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If so then it was the easiest PR job for Sid. All he had to do was show up at Excel for that movie screening smiley36. That dog is always hanging outside Excel doors. Other celebs have been caught petting him. And he has a name tag and everything, which begs the question why is he outside all the time? 🤷🏽‍♀️

As I said timing here was the key if not coincidence . you are missing the point knowingly or unknowingly? smiley36 I think former

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

As I said timing here was the key if not coincidence . you are missing the point knowingly or unknowingly? smiley36 I think former

OK 🤷🏽‍♀️

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If so then it was the easiest PR job for Sid. All he had to do was show up at Excel for that movie screening smiley36. That dog is always hanging outside Excel doors. Other celebs have been caught petting him. And he has a name tag and everything, which begs the question why is he outside all the time? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Probably because he was a Stray Indie who got pseudo-adopted by the folks living in and around that building/society. He got promoted from a Stray Dog to a Society Dog. It's a very common thing in India

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Probably because he was a Stray Indie who got pseudo-adopted by the folks living in and around that building/society. He got promoted from a Stray Dog to a Society Dog. It's a very common thing in India

Oh OK. Thanks for the explanation.