Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 17 days ago

This is the puppy comment 

"I wouldn't want to spend one hour a day with my child and rush off to work. Why did I have her? She is not a puppy, you know. I want to be there for her as a mother, seeing her grow up has, cannot be quantified," she added

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

This is the puppy comment 

"I wouldn't want to spend one hour a day with my child and rush off to work. Why did I have her? She is not a puppy, you know. I want to be there for her as a mother, seeing her grow up has, cannot be quantified," she added

Uh oh.  Hmmm.  Well I would have defended her when she said it, not a great analogy but I sort of get what she means . In poor taste however if  she feels that way about motherhood fair enough.  Quite arrogant of her to keep defending it though.  She could have said " My intention was not to belittle working mothers or their love for their kids.  It came out the wrong way, I'm sorry ".  Well she's not sorry though is she so why would she be forgiven .  

Thanks . I skip anything related to this overrated woman so I hadn't heard of this comment.  

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am sure lots of women want to spend more time with their children and some probably cry each day they have to drop off their kids at daycare, but it’s the need to earn money for sustenance that gets in the way. She doesn’t have that problem so she would never understand. Not everyone is privileged like you are Mira so try to be a little empathetic next time. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

When did she apologize for it?smiley36

'It is high time I was forgiven for it.' Ji aur kya kya kar sakte hai hum apke liye? 

Hukum mere aaka!smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What puppy comment did she make?

Twadda kutta Tommy...

Sadda kutta, kutta?smiley41

Edited by Daebak - 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

When did she apologize for it?smiley36

'It is high time I was forgiven for it.' Ji aur kya kya kar sakte hai hum apke liye? 

Hukum mere aaka!smiley36

I guess kuch seekh lena chayie

How to offend people and then demand/expect forgivenesssmiley39

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Who cares she is basically a nobody riding on her has been husband. 

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She did not apologise.  She said she deserves to be forgiven.  One of the things to watch out for in a narcissist is the lack of accountability.  The non apology apologies.  They're never sorry ,even if they say something vague like they 'regret' it,  what they mean is that they hate being called out on it.  

The sexism and insensitivity aside what she said is laughable because what did she give up to stay home with her daughter ? What did she do before marrying him ? She's nothing but a trophy wife with an inheritance and an ornamental degree.  Peddles make up online and calls herself an entrepreneur.  Why does she even have an IMDb page ? 

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 17 days ago
sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think that puppy comment was for Kareena Kapoor.

Originally posted by: zara321

Why is she on film companion? The channel is supposed to be about movies, mira is not an actress nor anything else in the industry 

I didn't realize your point before watching clip, now I am wondering.