SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

OMG.

Vbbb vbbb hnn hnn

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 days ago

Oh he’s a total dog person. He’s an animal lover in general.

It’s been almost 3 years since his dog Oscar passed. I’m surprise him Kiara haven’t adopted a new pup 🐶

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

He was looking extra hot last night smiley39gave me Guru vibes 😍🥰

1000008779.jpg

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

Nicesmiley20

Is it a coincidence that Varun was seen with puppy a few days back on his shoot too?

Edited by Nishita123 - 21 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Nicesmiley20

Is it a coincidence that Varun was seen with puppy a few days back on his shoot too?

Speaking of Varun and the puppy, I keep reading that the puppy was adopted by Varun. That’s sweet and all but did anyone search for the mom dog? That puppy was too small and what of it had just strayed off from its mother? 😞 Mom and the rest of the litter couldn’t have been too far away.

As for your question, more than likely yes. But if not, this kind of PR is more up Varun’s alley than Sid’s. I still think it was a coincidence.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Speaking of Varun and the puppy, I keep reading that the puppy was adopted by Varun. That’s sweet and all but did anyone search for the mom dog? That puppy was too small and what of it had just strayed off from its mother? 😞 Mom and the rest of the litter couldn’t have been too far away.

As for your question, more than likely yes. But if not, this kind of PR is more up Varun’s alley than Sid’s. I still think it was a coincidence.

I think I read in the same post or may be in the same thread here that whole family was united.

More up Varun’s alley or not - if not coincidence than this time it’s Sid’s PR :) as per the timeframe.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Doggo had more expressions in these 15 seconds than Sid did in all of Brothers movie smiley36 Doggo was such a good bouy and had his left-profile game on point

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think I read in the same post or may be in the same thread here that whole family was united.

More up Varun’s alley or not - if not coincidence than this time it’s Sid’s PR :) as per the timeframe.

If so then it was the easiest PR job for Sid. All he had to do was show up at Excel for that movie screening smiley36. That dog is always hanging outside Excel doors. Other celebs have been caught petting him. And he has a name tag and everything, which begs the question why is he outside all the time? 🤷🏽‍♀️