Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

this is true

I am happy for shraddha thinking about Aliaā€™s sleepless nights after streeā€™s success

She has been given everything on a platter for her mediocre roles which is quite unfair so this is payback time

Yes and shraddhas has always gotten roles on her raw brute talent ā€¦.i mean shes a non nepo who was never excused for horrendous performances on the pretext of ā€œoh but sheā€™s pretty and sweetā€ and didnā€™t get keep getting film after film despite never having any acclaim for her work ā€¦her being cast in aashiqui 2 out of no where despite a flop debut, even after tonnes of aspiring actresses/ tv artists auditioning for A2 , was definitely well deserved ..I mean she totally dosent get things on a platter ā€¦

šŸ˜‚

This anti aliaa stance would have atleast had some merit to it had the actress been someone with actual talent thatā€™s giving her competition ā€¦the the whole ā€œundeserving vs deserving successā€ debate would have atleast had meat ā€¦this platter logic applies to shraddha too so what gives ? šŸ„ø

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago

Yesterday someone called Shraddha a self made star....smiley37smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

sethi fans are not even promoting his khel khel mein..they promoting his sar kata stree smiley36

sethi sethi sethi sethi smiley33smiley23

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Waise baat toh sahi hai...if you think about it..smiley24....Shraddha mein aisa kuchh bhi nahi hai....ki uske liye independently khush hua jaaye.......one needs some kinds of crutches to be happy for some one like Shraddha....chalo Alia became aap logon ka crutches....smiley20

I used to like shraddha when she first debuted but watching ek villain in theaters took away all of that

And then her affair with married men like farhan and ranbir was the last straw

I am still happy for her success with stree 2 and finally someone to give takkar to no 1 actress Alia

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pathaka

Yes and shraddhas has always gotten roles on her raw brute talent ā€¦.i mean shes a non nepo who was never excused for horrendous performances on the pretext of ā€œoh but sheā€™s pretty and sweetā€ and didnā€™t get keep getting film after film despite never having any acclaim for her work ā€¦her being cast in aashiqui 2 out of no where despite a flop debut, even after tonnes of aspiring actresses/ tv artists auditioning for A2 , was definitely well deserved ..I mean she totally dosent get things on a platter ā€¦

šŸ˜‚

This anti aliaa stance would have atleast had some merit to it had the actress been someone with actual talent thatā€™s giving her competition ā€¦the the whole ā€œundeserving vs deserving successā€ debate would have atleast had meat ā€¦this platter logic applies to shraddha too so what gives ? šŸ„ø

Umm never said sheā€™s self-made or that sheā€™s an outstanding actress.

But is Alia any better? Sheā€™s only considered good because of the current crop of actresses

Anyway I agreed to your comment that I am happy for shraddha because of Alia only so I was being honest

We all have reasons to be happy for someone and that is mine

But is Alia any better? Sheā€™s only considered good because of the current crop of actresses

Anyway I agreed to your comment that I am happy for shraddha because of Alia only so I was being honest

I am happy for SRK and Bira for their own achievements.....smiley17...My favorites give me enough reasons to be happy for them.....I don't have to put down another actor unnecessarily...I hope one day Shraddha will give her fans reasons to be happy ...and hopefully her fans will discuss Shraddha and her achievements and not focus on pulling down other actors....If I was Shraddha....I would be very sad...smiley36

pathaka thumbnail

everyone has preferencesā€¦ā€I donā€™t like alia and Iā€™m glad to see shraddhas film doing better than hersā€ is a preference ā€¦

But saying someone deserves to be taken down because they had opportunities on the platter despite being mediocre, while supporting someone else who also got opportunities on a platter while being mediocre ā€¦.well ā€¦

That just begs for the question who deserves what? Lolā€¦what exactly is unfair here and who is paying back whom and for what ā€¦the high moral justice ground is questionable

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago

everyone has preferencesā€¦ā€I donā€™t like alia and Iā€™m glad to see shraddhas film doing better than hersā€ is a preference ā€¦

But saying someone deserves to be taken down because they had opportunities on the platter despite being mediocre, while supporting someone else who also got opportunities on a platter while being mediocre ā€¦.well ā€¦

That just begs for the question who deserves what? Lolā€¦what exactly is unfair here and who is paying back whom?

You should listen to the reasons......Shakti Kapoor was more badnaam than Mahesh Bhatt.....smiley37smiley37...and that is why Shraddha is self made....smiley37

pathaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You should listen to the reasons......Shakti Kapoor was more badnaam than Mahesh Bhatt.....smiley37smiley37...and that is why Shraddha is self made....smiley37

This is the wave kangu rode 2 years ago where she was the god sent crusader of Bollywoodā€¦every toxic shit she did was excused coz ā€œself made outsider who has to be bold to succeed in Bollywood ā€ā€¦only to have ppl realise 2 years later that sheā€™s the actual devil šŸ˜‚

Bohot dekhe aise messiahs ā€¦.who solely get power coz ppl wanna see someone else come down ā€¦

Disclaimer : that kinda power dosent last ā€¦

This is the wave kangu rode 2 years ago where she was the god sent crusader of Bollywoodā€¦every toxic shit she did was excused coz ā€œself made outsider who has to be bold to succeed in Bollywood ā€ā€¦only to have ppl realise 2 years later that sheā€™s the actual devil šŸ˜‚

Bohot dekhe aise messiahs ā€¦.who solely get power coz ppl wanna see someone else come down ā€¦

Disclaimer : that kinda power dosent last ā€¦

When is Shraddha's next movie releasing?? Any idea smiley36