Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

These two girls who fell for this scam are in the U.S. and England but Iā€™m sure there are crazy fans in India too. Sid and Kiara should up their security game.

I can tell you that it goes beyond any nationalities. For example : The other day I read a tweet where this BL shippers (apprently Indian) was saying "don't trust these men who play with our emotions making us believe that they love their (onscreen) partner ....." I was like bro sure! There are actors who does act like gay for pay but those who doesn't & maintain that they are different from their onscreen self you harass them, call them homophobic & go as far as to ban them from getting work in other countries by circulating horrendous rumours, harassing their friends & then it's you who act like the victim.

Most common in K-pop where two men can't even look at eachother because all those will be overly analysed, when they prefer one over other & any time things doesn't go as per their narrative, the other person will be attacked. Recently a popular girl group member had to break up with her boyfriend 'coz her fans (mostly international ones who acts holier than thou) sent immense hate. As per them "she is for the girls" & no men is worth her. smiley24 A large population is obsessed with proving that everyone is apparently gay & they are all woke because they chant don't assume their sexuality while irony is that are the one doing it.

These people all think they know better for whoever they stan. According to them if it's not their group mates who they are f*king or not someone they ship them with, they are not worth it.

Absolutely rotten, unloved people. Mental asylum escaped.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: piya2025

I can tell you that it goes beyond any nationalities. For example : The other day I read a tweet where this BL shippers (apprently Indian) was saying "don't trust these men who play with our emotions making us believe that they love their (onscreen) partner ....." I was like bro sure! There are actors who does act like gay for pay but those who doesn't & maintain that they are different from their onscreen self you harass them, call them homophobic & go as far as to ban them from getting work in other countries by circulating horrendous rumours, harassing their friends & then it's you who act like the victim.

Most common in K-pop where two men can't even look at eachother because all those will be overly analysed, when they prefer one over other & any time things doesn't go as per their narrative, the other person will be attacked. Recently a popular girl group member had to break up with her boyfriend 'coz her fans (mostly international ones who acts holier than thou) sent immense hate. As per them "she is for the girls" & no men is worth her. smiley24 A large population is obsessed with proving that everyone is apparently gay & they are all woke because they chant don't assume their sexuality while irony is that are the one doing it.

These people all think they know better for whoever they stan. According to them if it's not their group mates who they are f*king or not someone they ship them with, they are not worth it.

Absolutely rotten, unloved people. Mental asylum escaped.

This is one of the reasons why I stopped watching kpop and moved to kdramas instead. The more I got into kpop, the more depressing it got.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

This is one of the reasons why I stopped watching kpop and moved to kdramas instead. The more I got into kpop, the more depressing it got.

Actors aren't safe from this. Their fandom is just as much toxic. The K-pop girl group member I was talking about was dating an actor who mentioned in his statement that this was the 1st time when he received such level of hate including DTS.

While most of the time it's the fandom who are the bad ones but some idols, actors are as awful but guess what! Those are the ones who gets away even after doing horrible crimes to having done shameful things because it's their fandoms who hates on others, instigate hates, circular fake rumours, mistranslation & what not ; making the innocent ones suffer.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What kind of an idiot goes and spends lakhs on a celebrity coz some random person said they were close to him?

Zyada paise hogaye hai kya?

Looks like some people have 0 survival skillssmiley11This better not be Indians' takeaway from Asian fandomsmiley26. Celebs are their own people, you do not own them, nor do you need to mother them. And for heaven's sake they are grown men/women who do not need your protection. Ache khase paida hue the, kaise aise abnormal ho jate ho ek ladke ko dekhke?

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: piya2025

Actors aren't safe from this. Their fandom is just as much toxic. The K-pop girl group member I was talking about was dating an actor who mentioned in his statement that this was the 1st time when he received such level of hate including DTS.

While most of the time it's the fandom who are the bad ones but some idols, actors are as awful but guess what! Those are the ones who gets away even after doing horrible crimes to having done shameful things because it's their fandoms who hates on others, instigate hates, circular fake rumours, mistranslation & what not ; making the innocent ones suffer.

But those are the idol's fans. Actors don't have such obsessive fans I think.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Kpop fans are unstable, they all need therapy. And I feel bad for the idols they stan, coz these people are insane.

Infact, I had to unstan some idols coz I just could not take the hatred being thrown their way for no reason at all. I would keep feeling bad for them and at one point I was like, enough. I can't deal with this crap. I need to feel bad for myself and move away from this toxicity.

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Daebak

Kpop fans are unstable, they all need therapy. And I feel bad for the idols they stan, coz these people are insane.

Infact, I had to unstan some idols coz I just could not take the hatred being thrown their way for no reason at all. I would keep feeling bad for them and at one point I was like, enough. I can't deal with this crap. I need to feel bad for myself and move away from this toxicity.

Ya it is better to think of yourself first. Kpop fandoms are scary.

I even stopped watching the songs. After seeing the harsh reality of kpop, now the songs sound sad to me.

Edited by DivineAngel - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

This sheds some new light on the term 'stan-freaks' smiley37

Edited by rckRadhe - 2 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

This is so Kpop šŸ’€ with fans paying for private information about their idols šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒI've stopped reading after the abortions and black magic thing.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Anyway I have seen crazier things from some fans for example the girl who went on a hunger strike to see him and told his manager if she didn't see Sidharth she would cut her veins right there šŸ˜ I don't know if this crazy things happens with the rest of Actors too..

Screenshot_20240706-201825.jpg

Screenshot_20240706-201829.jpg

Edited by Dirdam - 2 months ago