Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

honestly from reviews seems like he has aced it. 99.9% reviewers praising him , lol you know that legendary anupma not even mentioned shraddha in her take and bollyhungama disappointment at her screen time . so yes the face of stree 2 is shradda, she pulled audience if you waana believe, but it seems like it RKR who has truly delivered in movie. i have yet to see the movie but RKR was fab in badhai do, truly deserving award. seems like either its gonna be vicky or him for best actor 2024. and i praised him just days before the movie release, to watchout for him. so what he doesn't have a selling face, at least he tries to deliver solid performances.

Might wanna do that first before commenting

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Might wanna do that first before commenting

classicsmiley32so people are bashing Shraddha without watching the moviesmiley36

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Eww please don’t use my lines back at me, come up with your own smiley36

Also - you just got owned.

How?? Just because I used a generic word...that has been used a million times on this forum...smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Credit goes to Seth ji bus baat khatamsmiley41

Who is Seth ji??

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If Stree 2 belongs to Shraddha...RRR belongs to Alia.....done done London.....seedi baat no bokwaas.....smiley16...Save your essays for another day...I ain't reading them....smiley37

I love how it is triggering you....smiley37

i think that award for gully boy is the main issue here . i hope and pray shraddha gets a trophy for her 25% screen time. at least it will bring some peace. how i wish they have created an special award for sp appearance for deepika for jawaan, aaj yeh naubath nahi aati.

Slowly more sane people will speak up....how the credit doesn't belong to Shraddha alone.....and then they will be termed Alia's PR.....wow Alia...lucky girl......so many big wigs of BW are your supporters.....smiley37

And Shraddha...please thank Alia......because of Alia your fans increased from 10 to 100...smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail

Who is Seth ji??

citizen of Canada, Akshay Kumar.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who is Seth ji??

akshay kumar. It was nickname from under water action film Blue

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i think that award for gully boy is the main issue here . i hope and pray shraddha gets a trophy for her 25% screen time. at least it will bring some peace. how i wish they have created an special award for sp appearance for deepika for jawaan, aaj yeh naubath nahi aati.

Shraddha has only 25% screen time??smiley3....BTW I see the movie being promoted as sirkate ka aatank.....who is this sirkata?? definitely not Shraddha......if there is no sir...how would people know its Shraddha??smiley37

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

he wants another Filmfare award

Can he beat Alia's husband and win the Filmfare in future?