Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Credit goes to Seth ji bus baat khatamsmiley41

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I second the content of Mehta's post but I dislike that he hasn't tagged Shraddha, too - either tagging no actor or the leading couple.

I didn't follow the promos closely...had there really been a distance between Rajkummar and Shraddha???

Shraddha was his co star and nothing more. They are not friends. Maybe RKR felt this movie will give him main lead break. I do sense a lot of frustration from RKR. He never needed that surgery. It does not suit him. No doubt he is a great actor. He is getting the fever of fame and limelight.

Briaahna thumbnail

If anything stree 2 has given some relief to sethi jiā€™s beizaati of another 2 cr at windows

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

He is getting the fever of fame and limelight.

he wants another Filmfare award
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The ghost gets the credit.....kissi human ko mat dena credit.....smiley36

The trailer of Stree 2 will be out in 2 days : r/bollywood

You wanted an example of why Shraddha isnā€™t bashed enough na? Well here it is. Youā€™re shoving RRR down everyoneā€™s throat as ā€œAliaā€™s filmā€ while arguing that Stree isnā€™t Shraddhaā€™s film. Hope you recognize how ridiculous you are sounding. If Alia was in Stree, yā€™all wouldā€™ve done her aarti by now.

You yourself have answered your own question, you spend all day bashing Deepikaā€™s role for Jawan or Shraddha in Stree but have no issues celebrating Aliaā€™s Best Actress win for Gully Boy, where she played herself and was hardly in the film too.

Hope you got it now.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

Shraddha was his co star and nothing more. They are not friends. Maybe RKR felt this movie will give him main lead break. I do sense a lot of frustration from RKR. He never needed that surgery. It does not suit him. No doubt he is a great actor. He is getting the fever of fame and limelight.

I agree. He looked really bad through out the movie. He was better looking during Queen's time..looked much much better..didn't need that surgery at all

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I second the content of Mehta's post but I dislike that he hasn't tagged Shraddha, too - either tagging no actor or the leading couple.

I didn't follow the promos closely...had there really been a distance between Rajkummar and Shraddha???

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-MqujCodAb/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

She is professional with him.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

he wants another Filmfare award

honestly from reviews seems like he has aced it. 99.9% reviewers praising him , lol you know that legendary anupma not even mentioned shraddha in her take and bollyhungama disappointment at her screen time . so yes the face of stree 2 is shradda, she pulled audience if you waana believe, but it seems like it RKR who has truly delivered in movie. i have yet to see the movie but RKR was fab in badhai do, truly deserving award. seems like either its gonna be vicky or him for best actor 2024. and i praised him just days before the movie release, to watchout for him. so what he doesn't have a selling face, at least he tries to deliver solid performances.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You wanted an example of why Shraddha isnā€™t bashed enough na? Well here it is. Youā€™re shoving RRR down everyoneā€™s throat as ā€œAliaā€™s filmā€ while arguing that Stree isnā€™t Shraddhaā€™s film. Hope you recognize how ridiculous you are sounding. If Alia was in Stree, yā€™all wouldā€™ve done her aarti by now.

You yourself have answered your own question, you spend all day bashing Deepikaā€™s role for Jawan or Shraddha in Stree but have no issues celebrating Aliaā€™s Best Actress win for Gully Boy, where she played herself and was hardly in the film too.

Hope you got it now.

If Stree 2 belongs to Shraddha...RRR belongs to Alia.....done done London.....seedi baat no bokwaas.....smiley16...Save your essays for another day...I ain't reading them....smiley37

I love how it is triggering you....smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If Stree 2 belongs to Shraddha...RRR belongs to Alia.....done done London.....seedi baat no bokwaas.....smiley16...Save your essays for another day...I ain't reading them....smiley37

I love how it is triggering you....smiley37

Eww please donā€™t use my lines back at me, come up with your own smiley36

Also - you just got owned.