Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 months ago

Whatever written in the tweet is true but why these kind of long essays never came before during any other filmsmiley36

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

When is Shraddha's next movie releasing?? Any idea smiley36

I’m sure her fans would know and are dying to see her next irrespective of director, cast, franchise, lead actor 😎

Originally posted by: pathaka

I’m sure her fans would know and are dying to see her next irrespective of director, cast, franchise, lead actor 😎

Seriously....I didn't care for Shraddha...I don't like cunning people......but now I genuinely want to know....smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, I find it quite sad to put both the actresses against each other... if a movie with Alia is successful (one she contributed to the success as a female lead), I'm happy for her (regardless the screentime she got)...now Shraddha is in a movie which gets success and she is the leading lady, I'm also happy for her (without doing any comparison with Alia).

I'm more concerned what the topic-title suggests, that the promo lifted her contribution because of the positive effect that Stree had, but now the focus got shifted to Rajkummar and she indead doesn't get really credit.

Nevertheless, it is nice to see how much Rajkummar's acting skills are valued smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

No surprises why Shraddha has triggered some….smiley32 Kabhi toh kisi aur ki success main khush ho jao smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Seriously....I didn't care for Shraddha...I don't like cunning people......but now I genuinely want to know....smiley36

itna jhoot nh bolna

Makaar sarook saar ko pasand krti ho na

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Anupama has done the same.

Them deliberately not mentioning Shraddha is just increasing my respect for her. Even Aliaa had a small role in Gully boy but everyone called her a star heck she also got a FF award for that 5 min role

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Socklet

Anupama has done the same.

nobody should give Anupama any lift

OMG...even people outside of BW are Alia's PR....look they gave credit all....ye kaise ho gaya??smiley19

https://twitter.com/_sayema/status/1824762155985404188

Tsk tsk tsk....what is wrong with Alia's PR...why don't you understand...every little bit of credit goes to Shraddha.....Now RGV also ....smiley7

https://twitter.com/BOWorldwide/status/1824802493575962960