Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Why are they even fighting?! .... They did same show and achieved same fame! ... πŸ€”

Well Barun left the show half way and the show had to end prematurely because of him

shineonlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: floret

Some ghatiya ppl really don't deserve your attention.. I hope you are getting good night sleep by saying that its sleazy b grade film.. What a pity after getting so much so called "ACCOLADES" ( which only seen by his myopia fans) still his fans roaming in a b grade actress ki b grade film ki trailer ki thread par nd discussing about it 🀣🀣🀣🀣 uffff itna accolades bhar bhar ke mila hai woh rkhne ke liye ghar kam par rhe hoge nhi aur itna milne ke baad bhi uske fans uske kaam ko leke busy nhi rhte ohhh sorry itna accolades milne ke baad bhi kisi ne notice nhi kiya so sad itna accolades mila ki usi niche dab giya bechara aur uske fans yeh sadme mai b grade actress ke upar comment kar rhe hai kya din aa gya. Acha uske first film ka life time collection kitna tha 2000 ?? Nhi sayad 5000?? πŸ€”πŸ€”this is how your fav and your fav so called "ACCOLADES" 🀣 bring you guys down that you guys commenting on "B" grade actress.. And her work so pity on you and your fav πŸ™‚

Think about it.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Well it IS a B grade film and a lot of people here saying it too. My sleep has got nothing to do with your Goddess doing Z grade movies. She can do Z grade movies or dance in a bikini I couldn't care less.πŸ˜› Actually you are right. He should not have done a critically acclaimed film. He should have done a softcore Z grade film with loads of sex /smooching scenes like your perverted favourite .πŸ˜† That is the easiest way to make money for non actors with third class acting skills nowadays. Your doll also knows that and that is why after no work all these years she has resorted to doing anything and everything she was against just to earn some quick bucks. Please enjoy your doll's B grade movie and 'life time collections'. Hope she gets more such B grade movies to prove her (non) talent. πŸ˜†

shineonlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

πŸ˜†

Lol why is tv's top actress doing modern Ramsay horror movie.

She is no longer a 'top actress' in TV also πŸ˜† Her last show was in 2014 which was a big dud after which she stopped getting offers from the industry and TV has been taken over a long time ago by the likes of DT,Mouni, Jennifer ,Hina and both Surbhis to name a few. She said she wouldn't do films after Fanaa and would never leave TV for films but like everything else she says she had to eat up these words too and do what she was once against. πŸ˜‰ Like they say desperate times call for desperate measures.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Well Barun left the show half way and the show had to end prematurely because of him

Nah, it actually ended because Gul wanted it to end a long time ago, and she actually used the outrage about Barun's quitting as an opportunity to do it. Her PH had even released a statement that the story has run its course. There's no prematurity here xD

That huge fame was the biggest curse for the unity of these two fandoms, as sad as it is

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This fighting had gotten too stale now 😡 Your idols have long established it that they are friends and no amount of fighting is going to change it. And no amount of jodigiri will get them to work together either for that matter. I think both of them resent the massive popularity that show gave them, because it kind of became a curse for them too.. All that ill-wishing on their partners and nagging them to work together and live out their characters in real life.... you guys are still at it

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

No as replacement Viraf Patel was finalized but It ended due to fanpower of IPKKND. No channel or Producer would want to end good TRP gainer show

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just watched it today.

Acting :- Hero of the movie can’t act. Sanaya Irani had same expression through out the movie. Kissing scene was forced.

Music :- Couple of songs were good.

Story :- First half was average, second half was terrible. Suspense was so lame.

Rating :- 1/5....Avoid it & save your time. If you wish to watch, wait for it to come on digital platform.

1174844 thumbnail

Sanaya looks fabulous and her acting is good

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Barun sanaya fans fight look so lame now. Who is more popular, who uses whose name for popularity, who made ipk popular all these petty things doesn't matter anymore.

Looking at ghost reviews it is same as barun's first movie good performance by them but movie is not much good.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

I thought I will troll Sanaya but she did good lol. I don't know if anyone will see the movie though. Bollywood is unable to produce good pure horror, all of them pretty much look the same. And I definitely don't understand why they have to take the church, bible, spirit, exorcism etc., route every movie. Why can't they take inspiration from Hindu mythology and make something out of it?

Have you seen Tumbbad?

Excelent movie... very unusual.

If it was done and promoted by some US company would have become an international blockbuster.

As for GHost... it looks okay... but plot is kinda done to death... even if they got some twists.