Netflix Series Planned- Zahid Ahmed

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Netflix Planning Its First Official Pakistani series with Zahid Ahmed in the lead
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153875/netflix-is-planning-its-first-original-pakistani-series-with-zahid-ahmed-in-the-lead

The series will be a romance and action saga with heavy influence of politics and religion," Zahid Ahmed

Pakistani actors are finally getting the acclaim they deserved across the globe. The achievement as much as it is owed to the fraternity's struggle, is also indebted to the revival of Pakistani television and cinema in the country and internationally as well. Our films are creating records overseas and our channels are topping charts in the West. And so, it comes as a great news that Netflix, the streaming giant, has finally decided to create an original Pakistani series as a first.

The news was confirmed by Zahid Ahmed, one of Pakistan's leading television actors, during an interview with BBC Asian Network in London, where the actor revealed that he had been approached by a team to play the lead in Netflix's first Pakistani original series.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=iWI14bMdAUU[/YOUTUBE]

Zahid's is a truly inspirational story. From an RJ to one of the most sought after actors in the country, Zahid Ahmed has come a long way from where he first started. The actor, currently starring in HUM TV's drama Daldal, a topic that deals with human trafficking, is all set to make his Netflix debut, alongside an international cast.

As per Zahid his heroine is going to be from a different country and the series will be an adaptation of an international award winning novel adapted to modern day Pakistan and a story of religion, politics and two opposing cultures.

Zahid Ahmed also confirms the series to be a romance and action saga shot entirely in English.

Netflix already has a bundle of Pakistani movies and iconic dramas available for online streaming around the globe. The platform has provided Pakistani talent with an amazing opportunity to reach a global audience and from the looks of it, international doors will soon be open for Pakistani artists on the basis of their talent and creativity alone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs simz!
interesting venture, wonder about the details..

As per Zahid his heroine is going to be from a different country and the series will be an adaptation of an international award winning novel adapted to modern day Pakistan and a story of religion, politics and two opposing cultures.

I;m glad to know it'll take place in pakistan
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zahid gets so many great opportunities despite the fact he isnt much of a performer in my opinion and has an avg success record overall πŸ€”
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

TFS @Simz.
What is Netflex? will this be a web series?
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read about it in the paper too .I am excited πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing
maria13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

TFS @Simz.

Yes web series
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

TFS @Simz.

Its online you can watch shows & movies with a subscription
maria13 thumbnail
To each his own In your opinion he might not be a great performer ,in my opinion he is very talented and a great actor.I love watching him act and he is very versatile, performs both positive and negative characters really well having commanding screen presence ,evoking strong emotions in me ,leaving an ever lasting impact
His success record is excellent that is why he is in so much demand πŸ˜† You only get so many offers in this industry if you are successful and you only get successful if you are a good actor πŸ˜† The Fact he is a successful actor and he is successful because he is a wonderful actor. I am happy for his talent being recognized. This Netflix show is indeed a great opportunity and I am sure he will do justice with it Glad they approached him He deserves more good opportunities and more success 😊
Edited by maria13 - 6 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looks interesting😊 . Looking forward to it 😊
Thanks for sharing 😊
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tfs simz ..
I am looking forward to this xx