Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago
I think this was around the time humsafar released. I saw few siggies on IF of this event. Whoever did it was talented and these two had chemistry even on a siggie. Anyways I had only seen desi dramas and I was like yeh kaunsa show hai. And when I searched humsafar ost I was like looks different from usual dramatic music. Though it had the usual evil saas ,MU fawad and mahiras chemistry was the plus point. And thus begin my journey in pak dramas smiley36 and it continues.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I think this was around the time humsafar released. I saw few siggies on IF of this event. Whoever did it was talented and these two had chemistry even on a siggie. Anyways I had only seen desi dramas and I was like yeh kaunsa show hai. And when I searched humsafar ost I was like looks different from usual dramatic music. Though it had the usual evil saas ,MU fawad and mahiras chemistry was the plus point. And thus begin my journey in pak dramas smiley36 and it continues.

Ah, so sweet...Khisher were my first ptv drama as well...and thanks to them I discovered a new fun land of dramas which are more my taste...Love them forever smiley27