Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Roli strategy to wake up Sid was amazing 😆then sunny ad Rahul r mischievous can't wait update soon dr ..

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update so romantic love it update soon really can't wait 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part - 46

At 2 pm, after their meeting with pratap, sid and his gang stopped by a hotel for lunch. When they were about to returning towards their car, sid was attacked by someone. It happened in a blink of an eye, leaving him no time to defend. 

"Bhai!" Both sunny and rahul rushed to sid to hold him. He was hardly hit by a rod on his forehead and in no time, the blood flushed out of the wound. 

Sunny held on to sid, who was already started to feel dizzy due to the wound and drove the car towards hospital. While rahul ran after the guy that attacked sid. 

Later, at evening, in hospital room. Sid was treated and was yet to get his conscious back. Sunny sat at his bed side, waiting for him to wake up. A couple of moments later, sid slowly opened his eyes to found himself on the hospital bed. While rahul too entered into the room. 

"Bhai, how are you feeling now?" Sunny asked, worriedly as he helped him to sit. 

"What just happened?" As everything happened so quickly, sid couldn't remind of actually what had happened. 

"You were attacked.." rahul replied in a serious tone. And his further sentence was interrupted by a phone call. He took his phone out and found roli's number on display. 

As soon as he answered the call, roli started "bhaiya, where's siddu? I've been trying his number but he's not answering and same is the case with sunny bhaiya. Where you all are?". 

"Roli, they both are with me" rahul answered. While sid got boost up hearing her name. 

"Give phone to him, I want to talk" roli urged.

Rahul obediently passed the phone to sid and stood silently. 

"Roli" called out sid, trying his best to not to sound weak.

"Are you okay?" Were the first words that roli asked him. Her voice contained a lot of concern and worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine" sid replied, sounding confident.

"Where were you all this while? You know how worried I was? I almost lost my life.." roli was quickly interrupted by sid.

"Roli.. I'm fine. No need to worry" sid comforted her. 

"Then why you weren't answering my calls?" Roli asked strictly.

That was the moment sid realized that he wasn't having his phone with him. He looked at sunny and asked about his phone by signalling. Sunny took it out from his pocket and passed to sid.

Sid found so many missed calls from roli. "It's in silent mode so didn't notice your calls. Sorry" sid said, softly.

"Don't know why I was feeling so uneasy today. You're really fine, right?" Roli asked again to confirm herself. 

"Everything is fine, roli" sid didn't say anything about the attack as he didn't want to make her worry. 

"Okay then come home soon" roli said before hanging up the call. 

Sid sighed in relief as at last she was convinced. 

"What happened at the hotel?" Sid got back to his usual seriousness and asked.

"Have you both remembered that guy sent by veeru in to our gang a few days back?" Rahul asked.

"Yeah and we taught him a good lesson too" sunny said with a pride.

"He's dead now" informed rahul seriously. 

"What?" Both sid and sunny were shocked. 

"He was just hospitalized, right?" Sunny reminded seeing him on hospital bed the next day of they attacked him. 

"Yeah but, they hadn't have enough money for his treatment and he died" rahul said calmly.

"But, what it got to do with this attack on bhai?" Sunny asked with confusion.

"Today's attack on bhai was planned by his wife, prerna" replied rahul.

"What?" It was another shock for sunny. While sid calmly listened to them without saying anything.

"When I followed the guy that attacked bhai today, he told about her and luckily I managed to found her too. She's out for revenge. Not only that, she even knows about bhai's marriage with roli. She seems to be spying on him all these days" explained rahul with a serious expression.

"I locked her in our place before coming here" rahul continued.

"Why don't we just kill her than locking in a room and taking care of her?" Sunny raged in anger. 

"No need to kill her. Just keep her locked in until we deal with veeru." sid finally spoke up. 

"We'll take care of it, bhai. You just take rest for few days" rahul said, concerned. 

"Now I should go home. Roli is too worried" sid said as he stood up.

"What you're gonna tell her about this?" Rahul asked, pointing at Sid's forehead where he was wounded. 

"Not the truth, of course. And you both too, don't tell her about all these" reminded sid, in a strict manner. 

Sunny whispered in rahul's ears "don't you think bhai is being too sensitive after meeting roli?". 

Sunny was rather surprised by Sid's decision of not killing the woman, who tried to kill him. It was so unusual of him. So he just analysed the changes in sid. 

"May be that's the power of love. It can change anyone" rahul whispered back in a low voice. 

"You seems to know a lot about love. What's the matter? Have you too found someone" Sunny asked with a smirk. 

Rahul started coughing hearing his question. 

"What happened?" Sid, who just turned to them and unaware of their conversation, looked at them, confused. 

"Bhai rahul..." 

"Sunny go and pay the bill" before sunny could say anything, rahul pushed him out of the room with a reason of bill payment. 

"Let's go, bhai" rahul then turned to sid and said with a sigh. 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Surely I will kill you maanu! Short update 😢 but lovely!!! Rosid's heart connection was cute yaar! roli felt it before sid would get hurt!!! nice maanu...update sooonnnnn want long one
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update dr 😊 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh one more enemy of sid prerna 😠😠 roli felt uneasy well ya sid was attacked Rosid connection 😍😍 but he didnt tell her about the attack lets see what excuse he will make about his wound waiting for roli's reaction eagerly update soon

Edited by himani_rosid - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update... One more enemy of Sid... Roli felt uneasy and rosid heart connection 😍😍... Sid didn't tell the truth what excuses he will make about his wound... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Oh God one more enemy to Sid that idiot prerna😠😠.  Roli was feeling uneasy because she found something going wrong RiSid connection😍😍.. now what Mr. SB going to say about that wound on his head.. eagerly waiting Update ASAP Manuu. 

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god Sid gets attack oh god prena really can't wait update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update Manasa . But short . Elderly waiting for your next update dear . Update soon .😍😍😍