Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I think the message which writer wanted to convey through this is than in a human/jinn relationship, human who is under the influance of jinn become unconceous , that's why when Baba released him from that magic by that black thread Fawad couldn't remember how much he loved DN.
In real also we see such things. ppl who seek babas help to get rid of jinn, (we call it : mass ) after they become normal again, they can't recall what happened to them during their obssession's period. 😕

really? I thought they wanted to convey the message that it is humans who are the worst, who dont even let jinns alone,in fact use them for their nefarious intentions..humans are the worst creation🤢 Also they wanted to show the power of love which can overcome all makhluks😳
Hmm..but Awida,I felt he genuinely loved her..am I wrong to feel so?😕
Sano you dont know main kitni darpok hoon 🤣
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
darpok to main bhi hoon.. when i saw the first episode of belapur ki dayan and after watchign last scene meri jaab nikal gayi..

and next week to she is haging her nephew on celling fan.. and laughing.. while others trying to release the kid
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its not zulm ok kids.. the pupho is just attacked by the dayan and thts why she is doing this but they arent showing it
i think the kid had rope around his stomach