Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He can do intense character like he did in khaani but as non toxic character he can't act i know you're fan of him so I respect your opinion but Iqra is very talented do watch suno Chanda, jhooti and raqeeb se she was amazing over there and why i said i feel bad because he's a abuser he harrased his wife and kids and Neelam and Iqra never worked with abuser so I do feel bad for them i really appreciate Iqra for boycotting him btw they should take Hamza Sohail as a lead atleast This show will make him a superstar 

I believe you are a fan of Hamza sohail and not Feroze, I feel bad for you that you are feeling bad for the actresses, it is okay, no need to be upset, may be you can somehow convey to Neelum that she should not work with an accused abuser, may be her 30 year old self might ralize how bechari she is smiley6

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I believe you are a fan of Hamza sohail and not Feroze, I feel bad for you that you are feeling bad for the actresses, it is okay, no need to be upset, may be you can somehow convey to Neelum that she should not work with an accused abuser, may be her 30 year old self might ralize how bechari she is smiley6

🤭🤭 I hope maybe Neelam fans are commenting the same about it BTW I actually wanted Hamza to be Geo ka beta after the success of Sirf Tum and I want to see him in many geo shows rather than hum tv I'm literally glad he left hum tv and focusing on Ary, Green and Geo if your Feroze can be Geo ka beta why not Hamza ??

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

🤭🤭 I hope maybe Neelam fans are commenting the same about it BTW I actually wanted Hamza to be Geo ka beta after the success of Sirf Tum and I want to see him in many geo shows rather than hum tv I'm literally glad he left hum tv and focusing on Ary, Green and Geo if your Feroze can be Geo ka beta why not Hamza ??

Kadwani uncle se poochungi ki itna nainsaafi kyu bhai Hamza ke saath.. Do not worry, beta bann jayega very soonsmiley37

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I knew Feroze would get weekend slotsmiley39

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I knew Feroze would get weekend slotsmiley39

But he's ruining My birthday weekend by bringing this nonsense show

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

But he's ruining My birthday weekend by bringing this nonsense show

Feroze ki himmat toh dekho, itni jurrat that he made an evil plan to launch it on your birthday.. smiley18. I swear he should be ashamed smiley7

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Feroze ki himmat toh dekho, itni jurrat that he made an evil plan to launch it on your birthday.. smiley18. I swear he should be ashamed smiley7

Khumaar is coming on 24 my birthday is on 25

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Khumaar is coming on 24 my birthday is on 25

Then why are you so upset about it smiley37

Also I can see Feroze se aapko kuch zyada lagav hai, itna Dil na dukhao ek kamzarf insaan ke liye smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Then why are you so upset about it smiley37

Also I can see Feroze se aapko kuch zyada lagav hai, itna Dil na dukhao ek kamzarf insaan ke liye smiley36

Thanks but I'm very happy because breaking news Poster also poster also come 

Khumaar full ost video:

https://youtu.be/9l60qO5qab4?si=2LUC03lQrTNKCGVc

Looks like Feroze isn't that bichaara. smiley4 He'll do something to stop Neelam's marriage .smiley15