Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Just a wild guess-

Y do I get the feeling this is a Desi version of Wuthering Heights? Some scenes definitely hint at Heathcliff and Cathy.Don’t they seem much younger in the rain scene- childhood friends n all that!!And that moment where he’s on the floor, utterly devastated, holding what I think is Sadaf’s shawl—could that be her death scene? (Don’t come at me pls 😊)

I definitely sense a self destructive passion between Bilal n Sadaf in this drama.

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: arshi1983

Just a wild guess-

Y do I get the feeling this is a Desi version of Wuthering Heights? Some scenes definitely hint at Heathcliff and Cathy.Don’t they seem much younger in the rain scene- childhood friends n all that!!And that moment where he’s on the floor, utterly devastated, holding what I think is Sadaf’s shawl—could that be her death scene? (Don’t come at me pls 😊)

I definitely sense a self destructive passion between Bilal n Sadaf in this drama.

Wahaj can totally ace Heathcliff but Khalil ur Rehman can’t come anywhere close to Wuthering Heights. He always makes his heroes sympathetic and Heathcliff wasn’t.

Not every writer has the guts to write a villain love story

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wahaj can totally ace Heathcliff but Khalil ur Rehman can’t come anywhere close to Wuthering Heights. He always makes his heroes sympathetic and Heathcliff wasn’t.

Not every writer has the guts to write a villain love story

Cent percent agree

He makes his sympathetic actors call the ladies 2 take ki aurat 😭

Wahaj will nail negative character if given a chance